PDA

View Full Version : I hate Kim Kardashian

jimnyc
06-15-2017, 01:59 PM
She's everywhere. Her mother whores the entire family out and now the kids are experts themselves. Back to Kim, she posts shit all over the internet, of herself of course, and she would have you believe she is flawless, no wrinkles or excess fat. Yeah, sure. It's called photoshop.

http://i.imgur.com/D3RdAFk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XastxDY.jpg

But what she posts:

http://i.imgur.com/byXnwLQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eQW2fPG.jpg

Black Diamond
06-15-2017, 02:13 PM
That's probably the way Kanye wants her to look.

KarlMarx
06-15-2017, 07:24 PM
The Kardashians are narcissists. Kim is probably the worst of the bunch. I have to feel sorry for anyone that gets involved with these bloodsuckers unless they're narcissists themselves

Abbey Marie
06-15-2017, 08:10 PM
The Kardashians are narcissists. Kim is probably the worst of the bunch. I have to feel sorry for anyone that gets involved with these bloodsuckers unless they're narcissists themselves

It's enough to turn an Olympian into a woman.

Kathianne
06-15-2017, 08:32 PM
I can honestly say I wouldn't know one if I ran across, nor do I have a clue to what they do or why. I just don't care. :laugh2:

Black Diamond
06-15-2017, 08:36 PM
I can honestly say I wouldn't know one if I ran across, nor do I have a clue to what they do or why. I just don't care. :laugh2:
You're lucky.

Kathianne
06-15-2017, 08:51 PM
You're lucky.

Choose ignorance on certain things. There are times that I read references on FB or even some news outlets and realize I'm just not into pop culture, certainly not regarding tv. I've not watched any reality shows; right now some bachelor deal has blown up, but clueless to why-yet it was like every 10th post of FB for like an hour.

Dancing with the Stars? WTF? Was super popular with teachers, I was like, "Huh? No clue."

I can force myself to watch a sporting event in order to talk about it with others, especially kids in a classroom, but nonsense like folks dancing? Nope.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2017, 09:22 PM
THEY ARE A LIVING, WALKING, TALKING EXAMPLE OF THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD-- SKANKY..
THERE IS A NOT A ONE OF THOSE SKANKY GIRLS THAT I WOULD CARE TO TOUCH EVEN WITH A TEN FOOT POLE..
Skank trash celebrated because they will do anything for fame and money and they all dated and married black men..

Jim that pic you posted of her skank as was sickening. I could not imagine, ever being hard up enough, to be with something like that.. -TYR

Gunny
06-15-2017, 09:38 PM
THEY ARE A LIVING, WALKING, TALKING EXAMPLE OF THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD-- SKANKY..
THERE IS A NOT A ONE OF THOSE SKANKY GIRLS THAT I WOULD CARE TO TOUCH EVEN WITH A TEN FOOT POLE..
Skank trash celebrated because they will do anything for fame and money and they all dated and married black men..

Jim that pic you posted of her skank as was sickening. I could not imagine, ever being hard up enough, to be with something like that.. -TYRShe looks deformed.:laugh: I'm like Kath ... I wouldn't know one if I saw them and they had on nametags.

Abbey Marie
06-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Choose ignorance on certain things. There are times that I read references on FB or even some news outlets and realize I'm just not into pop culture, certainly not regarding tv. I've not watched any reality shows; right now some bachelor deal has blown up, but clueless to why-yet it was like every 10th post of FB for like an hour.

Dancing with the Stars? WTF? Was super popular with teachers, I was like, "Huh? No clue."

I can force myself to watch a sporting event in order to talk about it with others, especially kids in a classroom, but nonsense like folks dancing? Nope.

You are my soul sister! I wouldn't watch a dancing show if you paid me to.

And have you noticed that practically every third commercial has people dancing like fools in it? Doesn't matter what the product is. Car, hemorrhoid cream, muffins, people start dancing around. Ugh.

aboutime
06-17-2017, 09:36 PM
Think about this. Simply put....That whole family intentionally has HUGE BUTTS to disguise their TINY MINDS. It was a fair trade for them since they didn't have the intelligence to even know the difference.

I now apologize if this sounds racist to anyone but....From my many years in the navy, and being around other men...OF ALL RACES, and COLORS. I learned...Directly from many of them who came from poor backgrounds in predominantly BLACK, big city neighborhood....That THEY ADMIRED, LOVED, AND ENJOYED women with BIG Buttocks.

You can try to verify this on your own if you want, but from my own experience. Notice that most Black men who have White girlfriends...also have picked girls with BIG BUTTS.

Accuse me of prejudice or racism is you want. The truth is in the pudding.

gabosaurus
06-17-2017, 10:41 PM
I don't care for Kim K., but I am not repulsed by her. She has her scam, just like many other entertainers. My biggest objection is that there are girls who consider her a "role model." For what, I don't know. She is one of those people who are "famous for being famous." Sort of like Paris Hilton once was. There are lots of gimmicks and scams out there.

Abbey Marie
06-18-2017, 09:11 AM
I don't care for Kim K., but I am not repulsed by her. She has her scam, just like many other entertainers. My biggest objection is that there are girls who consider her a "role model." For what, I don't know. She is one of those people who are "famous for being famous." Sort of like Paris Hilton once was. There are lots of gimmicks and scams out there.

She certainly does have plenty of company. She stands out because she is part of a whole family famous for nothing. Unless you count step-dad Bruce.

The worst part part about her is as you've said. She is/was? a role model of sorts for young impressionable girls. Who really don't need more reasons to become shallow mindless beings who think that being slutty is a good thing.