PDA

View Full Version : Cosby

Black Diamond
06-15-2017, 05:16 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/15/cosby-trial-jury-tells-judge-can-t-come-to-consensus-in-sexual-assault-case.html

Crazy the defense Only called one witness

Black Diamond
06-15-2017, 09:59 PM
Geez did Cosby allegedly sexually assault Jermaine or Tito?

Gunny
06-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Geez did Cosby allegedly sexually assault Jermaine or Tito?Missed a couple of people, did he?:laugh:

Black Diamond
06-15-2017, 10:17 PM
Missed a couple of people, did he?:laugh:
The accuser in this trial looks like carrot top with brown hair.

Black Diamond
06-15-2017, 10:18 PM
What happens if this is a hung jury ?

Gunny
06-15-2017, 10:30 PM
What happens if this is a hung jury ?A "hung" jury, huh? Bill will probably slip them pills. :)

Abbey Marie
06-16-2017, 09:07 AM
The accuser in this trial looks like carrot top with brown hair.

Was Bill that desperate?

Gunny
06-16-2017, 12:40 PM
Was Bill that desperate?This farce reminds me of a Goldwater Law Firm class action lawsuit commercial. "If you've ever inhaled bus exhaust fumes, call us. You may be entitled to compensation'.

jimnyc
06-16-2017, 01:06 PM
Sounds like this trial is headed for a hung jury. I wonder if they would retry him? Better reading this crap in the news than the same daily political shit at least. :)

Black Diamond
06-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Sounds like this trial is headed for a hung jury. I wonder if they would retry him? Better reading this crap in the news than the same daily political shit at least. :)
It will be well hung. :)

Gunny
06-16-2017, 02:43 PM
Sounds like this trial is headed for a hung jury. I wonder if they would retry him? Better reading this crap in the news than the same daily political shit at least. :)I don't get it. My first best guess is someone's looking for a payoff and got a bunch of tag-a-longs. Hasn't the statute of limitations run out on her case? SO for what other reason than to establish grounds for a civil suit?

jimnyc
06-16-2017, 02:50 PM
I don't get it. My first best guess is someone's looking for a payoff and got a bunch of tag-a-longs. Hasn't the statute of limitations run out on her case? SO for what other reason than to establish grounds for a civil suit?

This one happened in 2005 and it was filed within the SOL. Apparently about 59 others came forward that were not within that timeframe.

Cosby and this woman had depositions back in 2005, and he screwed himself in various ways on the record, and then settled out of court with her for I'm sure what was some nice $$$.

Things changed when the state of California came forward, this woman changed her mind and decided to pursue charges, and the judge allowed all the deposition stuff into this trial. And somehow he may get off anyway. Dang pudding pop man.

Kathianne
06-16-2017, 03:10 PM
This one happened in 2005 and it was filed within the SOL. Apparently about 59 others came forward that were not within that timeframe.

Cosby and this woman had depositions back in 2005, and he screwed himself in various ways on the record, and then settled out of court with her for I'm sure what was some nice $$$.

Things changed when the state of California came forward, this woman changed her mind and decided to pursue charges, and the judge allowed all the deposition stuff into this trial. And somehow he may get off anyway. Dang pudding pop man.

Pennsylvania, not CA. Here's a bit about it:

http://time.com/4346387/bill-cosby-andrea-constand-sex-assault-accusation/

Gunny
06-16-2017, 03:11 PM

Things changed when the state of California came forward, this woman changed her mind and decided to pursue charges, and the judge allowed all the deposition stuff into this trial. And somehow he may get off anyway. Dang pudding pop man.Sounds like the Michael Jackson thing. Payoff runs out and come looking for more.

We'll never know the truth, nor believe it if it isn't "our" truth. The "investigative journalist" (what a joke THAT is) shows have already crucified him on TV.

I personally do not believe the freedom of the press should supercede the rights of the accused to a fair trial regardless their whining.