PDA

View Full Version : This is next Prof that needs to go

jimnyc
06-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Trinity College Professor on Congressional Baseball Shooting: ‘Let Them F*cking Die’

A professor at Trinity College wrote that the first responders to last week’s congressional shooting that nearly took Rep. Steve Scalise’s life should have let him and others die because they are white.

Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams seemed to argue in a June 18 Facebook post that first responders to the shooting should have let the wounded individuals die.

“It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be ‘white’ will not do, put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system. #LetThemFuckingDie,” Williams, an Associate Professor of Sociology, wrote on Facebook.

In another post, Williams wrote that he is “fed the fuck up with self-identified ‘white’s’ daily violence directed at immigrants, Muslims, and sexual and racially oppressed people. ” He added that “the time is now to confront these inhuman assholes and end this now.”

Williams shared an anonymously-authored Medium post entitled “Let Them Fucking Die,” which argued that the first responders to the congressional shooting should have let Representative Scalise and others die. The inflammatory post calls on minorities to refuse assistance to whites in potentially fatal situations, like choking, bleeding out, or drowning. The post then calls for those persons to not only watch as others die but to “smile” as they watch, for letting them die is a “great service” to the “universe.”

“If you see them drowning. If you see them in a burning building. If they are bleeding out in an emergency room. If the ground is crumbling beneath them. If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other: do nothing,” the article proclaims.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/21/trinity-college-professor-on-congressional-baseball-shooting-let-them-fcking-die/

Prof calls whites 'inhuman assholes,' says 'let them die'

Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams appeared to endorse the idea that first responders to last week’s congressional shooting should have let the victims "fucking die” because they are white.

After sharing a post to an article unambiguously titled, "Let Them Fucking Die," Williams labelled white people "inhuman assholes" and declared it time to "end this now."

https://i.imgur.com/TvdGlkk.png

A professor at Connecticut's Trinity College seemingly endorsed the idea that first responders to last week’s congressional shooting should have let the victims "fucking die” because they are white.

“It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be ‘white’ will not do, put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system. #LetThemFuckingDie,” Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams wrote in a June 18 Facebook post.

Rest here - http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9334

darin
06-22-2017, 12:46 AM
I hope he's sterilized.

jimnyc
06-22-2017, 04:56 PM
Campus Closes And Prof Flees State After He Posts ‘#LetThemF******Die’ About White People

A college campus closed Wednesday and a professor reports having fled the state after calling white people “inhuman assholes” and saying “#LetThemFuckingDie.”

Professor Johnny Eric Williams of Trinity College in Connecticut says he has fled the state, claiming to have received death threats after he posted inflammatory, anti-white remarks on Facebook, according to Hartford Courant. The college closed Wednesday, but reopened Thursday.

“It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be ‘white’ will not do,” said Williams on Facebook Sunday, according to Campus Reform, “put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system #LetThemFuckingDie.”

“I’m fed the fuck up with self identified ‘white’s’ [sic] daily violence directed at immigrants, Muslim, and sexual [sic] and racially oppressed people,” he said in a subsequent post. “The time is now to confront these inhuman assholes and end this now.”

The hashtag used by the professor in his first post appeared to be connected to a Medium.com article entitled “Let Them Fucking Die” that he shared on Facebook two days before. The article — which describes how Capitol Police Officer Crystal Griner, a lesbian black woman, helped take down the man who shot Steve Scalise — suggests that alleged “victims of bigotry” should not intervene when the lives of their alleged “oppressors'” lives are at risk.

Williams said he fled Connecticut after his posts went viral and he allegedly received threats.

“It was overwhelming for my family,” said the professor. “I have to look out for family. I’ve got young kids.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/22/campus-closes-and-prof-flees-state-after-he-posts-letthemfdie-about-whites/

Gunny
06-22-2017, 05:08 PM
Campus Closes And Prof Flees State After He Posts ‘#LetThemF******Die’ About White People

A college campus closed Wednesday and a professor reports having fled the state after calling white people “inhuman assholes” and saying “#LetThemFuckingDie.”

Professor Johnny Eric Williams of Trinity College in Connecticut says he has fled the state, claiming to have received death threats after he posted inflammatory, anti-white remarks on Facebook, according to Hartford Courant. The college closed Wednesday, but reopened Thursday.

“It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be ‘white’ will not do,” said Williams on Facebook Sunday, according to Campus Reform, “put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system #LetThemFuckingDie.”

“I’m fed the fuck up with self identified ‘white’s’ [sic] daily violence directed at immigrants, Muslim, and sexual [sic] and racially oppressed people,” he said in a subsequent post. “The time is now to confront these inhuman assholes and end this now.”

The hashtag used by the professor in his first post appeared to be connected to a Medium.com article entitled “Let Them Fucking Die” that he shared on Facebook two days before. The article — which describes how Capitol Police Officer Crystal Griner, a lesbian black woman, helped take down the man who shot Steve Scalise — suggests that alleged “victims of bigotry” should not intervene when the lives of their alleged “oppressors'” lives are at risk.

Williams said he fled Connecticut after his posts went viral and he allegedly received threats.

“It was overwhelming for my family,” said the professor. “I have to look out for family. I’ve got young kids.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/22/campus-closes-and-prof-flees-state-after-he-posts-letthemfdie-about-whites/:pee::blsmile:

SassyLady
06-23-2017, 01:05 AM

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/22/campus-closes-and-prof-flees-state-after-he-posts-letthemfdie-about-whites/

I wonder where he found his safe space?

Neo
06-23-2017, 02:15 AM
I wonder where he found his safe space?

My guess is with Garth Brooks.....in lonely places....:laugh::dance::salute: