PDA

View Full Version : This Ones For YOU Jimmy...

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Get with the program buddy. Anything I can do to keep a brother's health up....

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1735/eyefulljt0.jpg

jackass
08-07-2007, 04:33 PM
I dont know what they are selling...but I am buying!! :clap:

jimnyc
08-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Guess I'll live to be well over a 100! :)

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 04:56 PM

"SbB"... Sports by Brooks.

I'll take the one on the left. :wow:

glockmail
08-07-2007, 04:58 PM
They'd be some fine looking young women if not for the belly button piercings and the boob jobs. :poke:

:laugh2:

08-07-2007, 05:00 PM
i have friends who look nicer. but not bad.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 05:00 PM
They'd be some fine looking young women if not for the belly button piercings and the boob jobs. :poke:

I truly dislike the navel garbage myself. I notice more and more women are taking it out, not doing it though. It was just another stupid fad.

Implants? I think the one on the left is natural. The one on the right, yeah, probably. I've been wrong before though, about this very subject.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 05:02 PM

Oh really... and where are the pictures of them? We need to keep Jimmy's health up... :coffee:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 05:03 PM
I truly dislike the navel garbage myself. I notice more and more women are taking it out, not doing it though. It was just another stupid fad.

Implants? I think the one on the left is natural. The one on the right, yeah, probably. I've been wrong before though, about this very subject.

The one on the right is definatly implants. The left is natural. Is this a company based in Reno?

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Oh really... and where are the pictures of them? We need to keep Jimmy's health up... :coffee:

You could ask Huglover she will show you on her web came, but honestly they are not much to look at.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 05:05 PM

Why don't you date one of them then? If I were you I would, hell introduce me to them!

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 05:06 PM

You should see some of the women at Hot August Nights this year, wow. Last night during the cruise there were some hotties. There always are when I goto Bubinga too.

Mr. P
08-07-2007, 05:06 PM

The clothes screw it up too!

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 05:18 PM
You should see some of the women at Hot August Nights this year, wow. Last night during the cruise there were some hotties. There always are when I goto Bubinga too.

I've been around, and I'm not blind.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Is this a company based in Reno?

I have no idea. This was emailed to me by a female friend.

darin
08-07-2007, 05:55 PM
There's NO question, both women have had breast augmentation - and good on-em for it! :)

jackass
08-07-2007, 06:13 PM

Wanna hang out anytime soon??? My treat! :laugh2:

08-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Wanna hang out anytime soon??? My treat! :laugh2:

no offense, but why would i hang out with you when i can hang out with them?:p

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 06:38 PM
no offense, but why would i hang out with you when i can hang out with them?:p

Why come on here when you can be out with them! :laugh2:

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 06:43 PM
There's NO question, both women have had breast augmentation - and good on-em for it! :)

I wish there was a way to verify that, because I don't think the one on the left has implants. They just don't have that "bulgy" roundness like the girl on the rights do.

I've had more than one girl friend that had the most beautiful, round, stand up, firm, BIG breasts, and they were all perfectly natural, God given. They were blondes too.

darin
08-07-2007, 07:10 PM
I wish there was a way to verify that, because I don't think the one on the left has implants. They just don't have that "bulgy" roundness like the girl on the lefts do.

I've had more than one girl friend that had the most beautiful, round, stand up, firm, BIG breasts, and they were all perfectly natural, God given. They were blondes too.

There's a way to verify it - because I have declared it. Bulgy? Well-done implants don't look bulgy.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 10:22 PM
There's a way to verify it - because I have declared it.
:laugh: - - - OK - - - :laugh:

Bulgy? Well-done implants don't look bulgy.
I've seen some that just sag, and they look even worse.

There's only one way to truly know d... we have find those two girls and ask them... :coffee:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 10:32 PM
:laugh: - - - OK - - - :laugh:

I've seen some that just sag, and they look even worse.

There's only one way to truly know d... we have find those two girls and ask them... :coffee:

We need to ask them if we can feel them and then decide for ourselves! :laugh2: I am positive the one on the left doesn't have implants.

Pale Rider
08-08-2007, 01:42 AM
We need to ask them if we can feel them and then decide for ourselves! :laugh2: I am positive the one on the left doesn't have implants.

I'd say she doesn't either, but the only way to know for certain is to hear it straight from her.

nevadamedic
08-08-2007, 02:26 AM
I'd say she doesn't either, but the only way to know for certain is to hear it straight from her.

I wish we had that chance. :dance::laugh2::cool:

PostmodernProphet
08-08-2007, 04:30 AM
"ten minutes looking at a woman's breasts is the equivalent of a thirty minute aerobic workout in a gym"

can't be true.....if it were, I wouldn't be overweight......

dan
08-08-2007, 05:52 AM
Just thought I'd let you guys know, the one on the left's are real, the one on the right's are fake, but they feel real. And they both told me to tell you pervs to stop staring at them on the internet!:laugh2:

red states rule
08-08-2007, 07:12 AM

Do they deliver?

darin
08-08-2007, 09:05 AM
I can almost see a little 'bottoming out' on the one on the left. Clearly implants. :)

glockmail
08-08-2007, 09:28 AM
I can almost see a little 'bottoming out' on the one on the left. Clearly implants. :)

That's just one of the problems associated with boob jobs. Beauty to me is about health, and bags of silicone or jewelry embedded in the skin ain't healthy.

Nice sets of hips on both though. :coffee:

Jon
08-08-2007, 10:06 AM
<iframe src="http://sportsbybrooks.com/sbbgirls.php?action=dosearch&girlid=26&offset=6" height="500" width="100%"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://sportsbybrooks.com/sbbgirls.php?action=dosearch&girlid=87&offset=1" height="500" width="100%"></iframe>

darin
08-08-2007, 10:14 AM
That's just one of the problems associated with boob jobs. Beauty to me is about health, and bags of silicone or jewelry embedded in the skin ain't healthy.

Nice sets of hips on both though. :coffee:

'fake' boobs feel better than 'no boobs'. Health certainly IS part of beauty - To see a woman a-scared to take her top off, or to be caught w/o her padded bra, or to have to stuff her bra, sure ain't healthy. Like it or not - the most obvious (and sometimes false) sign of 'that's a woman, not a man' is bewbs.

Jon
08-08-2007, 10:31 AM
'fake' boobs feel better than 'no boobs'. Health certainly IS part of beauty - To see a woman a-scared to take her top off, or to be caught w/o her padded bra, or to have to stuff her bra, sure ain't healthy. ...

That's a mental health issue, but certainly valid I suppose. :cool:

darin
08-08-2007, 10:39 AM
That's a mental health issue, but certainly valid I suppose. :cool:

Absolutely. :)

Pale Rider
08-08-2007, 02:11 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z244/Pale_Rider_55/sbb.jpg

HOLY FREAKIN' COW..........................

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z244/Pale_Rider_55/sbb2.jpg

Pale Rider
08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
scrolling frames...

The one on the left, deffinitely real.

Hey John, how do you do the scrolling frames? That's cool.

Jon
08-08-2007, 02:32 PM
The one on the left, deffinitely real.

Hey John, how do you do the scrolling frames? That's cool.

I'm not sure that the "powers that be" would appreciate it if everyone used them. Heck, I'm not sure that they appreciate that I use them.

:D

Hint: If you quote a post of mine that has them, you'll see the format you need to use. ;)

Pale Rider
08-08-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm not sure that the "powers that be" would appreciate it if everyone used them. Heck, I'm not sure that they appreciate that I use them.

:D

Hint: If you quote a post of mine that has them, you'll see the format you need to use. ;)

Did that. I'll look again.

darin
08-08-2007, 03:05 PM
The one on the left, definitely real.

Not a chance in Hell, Brother. :)

Pale Rider
08-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Not a chance in Hell, Brother. :)

After seeing another pic of her, I'm more inclined to agree with you.

glockmail
08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
'fake' boobs feel better than 'no boobs'. Health certainly IS part of beauty - To see a woman a-scared to take her top off, or to be caught w/o her padded bra, or to have to stuff her bra, sure ain't healthy. Like it or not - the most obvious (and sometimes false) sign of 'that's a woman, not a man' is bewbs.
I do remember this cute Asian girl that posted pics of herself on a web site in a tight tee shirt and she was very flat chested. She was advertising for donations to get herself a boob job. I saw the site after she had the work done, and she certainly did look better; more feminine.

But that’s a relatively drastic case. I knew a lot of girls in college that you would consider flatties. One comes to mind, she was probably an A cup, and she was very attractive, and sexy in a thin model type of way. I also knew a lot of female athletes and nearly all had cute little titties, with nice hard bodies. Most of these skinny model or athletic types are fairly flat chested and I’m sure guys are climbing all over themselves trying to get dates.

To do a boob job to go from a perfectly proportioned B to an “in your face” DD does nothing for me.

Pale Rider
08-08-2007, 04:50 PM
To do a boob job to go from a perfectly proportioned B to an “in your face” DD does nothing for me.

Unless there's a very good reason to fill your body with a foreign substance, I don't like it. I prefer natural over implants any day. Extreme cases, mastectomy, etc., is the only reason I'd ever think a woman should need to get implants.

I've known a few women with them, and I've felt them, and they're HARD. UNATURALY hard. They FEEL like a sack of saline stuffed under the skin, not a real breast. Don't like it at all. Enhancement for no other reason than to just get bigger tits is NOT a good reason.

My old service manager's wife got implants. She was very well proportioned BEFORE she got them. He and she just wanted them bigger for the sake of being bigger. They looked so fake it was pathetic. She was much better off before.

Yurt
08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Unless there's a very good reason to fill your body with a foreign substance, I don't like it. I prefer natural over implants any day. Extreme cases, mastectomy, etc., is the only reason I'd ever think a woman should need to get implants.

I've known a few women with them, and I've felt them, and they're HARD. UNATURALY hard. They FEEL like a sack of saline stuffed under the skin, not a real breast. Don't like it at all. Enhancement for no other reason than to just get bigger tits is NOT a good reason.

My old service manager's wife got implants. She was very well proportioned BEFORE she got them. He and she just wanted them bigger for the sake of being bigger. They looked so fake it was pathetic. She was much better off before.

Absolutely Pale. Felt the fakies once, don't ever want to again.

Speaking of "managers", the big cheese at work just got his new wife implants AND bragged about it. No joke. Very proud, called them his wedding gift to her.

I thought I was on candid camera, so I said nothing. In fact, my co worker said nothing. Then we saw her.

I tell you, seeing her before implants and after is VERY weird. Its like, is she stuffing? Then you actually think about what is behind the skin and it completely grosses me out. If I wanted to feel silicon, I would buy silicon and play with it. Its almost like touching a robot, robots have silicon you know.

IMHO

Yurt
08-08-2007, 08:19 PM
I do remember this cute Asian girl that posted pics of herself on a web site in a tight tee shirt and she was very flat chested. She was advertising for donations to get herself a boob job. I saw the site after she had the work done, and she certainly did look better; more feminine.

But that’s a relatively drastic case. I knew a lot of girls in college that you would consider flatties. One comes to mind, she was probably an A cup, and she was very attractive, and sexy in a thin model type of way. I also knew a lot of female athletes and nearly all had cute little titties, with nice hard bodies. Most of these skinny model or athletic types are fairly flat chested and I’m sure guys are climbing all over themselves trying to get dates.

Except smack you in the face.....