PDA

View Full Version : The Crazies Keep Coming

Kathianne
06-22-2017, 06:26 PM
http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article157506764.html

Edwardsville man charged with threatening to assassinate President Trump BY KARA BERGAn Edwardsville man posted on Facebook that he wanted to assassinate President Donald Trump, according to federal authorities.

Joseph Lynn Pickett was charged with threatening the president of the United States on June 15.

U.S. Secret Service Special Agent Vincent Pescitelli said Pickett threatened to “take the life of, to kidnap, and to inflict bodily harm” against Trump on Facebook, according to a criminal complaint filed with the charges. The complaint included screenshots of Pickett’s Facebook posts.

Until about six to eight months ago, Pickett had been working at Lowe’s in Granite City until he was fired for making threats to a coworker, according to the complaint.

Two Lowe’s employees contacted the St. Louis chapter of the U.S. Secret Service and told them that Pickett had threatening posts on his Facebook page. They also said he had bragged about having weapons.

A financial affidavit submitted to the court says Pickett has not been employed since February. He got by with food stamps and financial support from his father.

Pickett will be detained until his trial, according to court documents. A judge ruled that Pickett should be detained because the court couldn’t ensure the safety of other people in the community and because of “mental instability.”

jimnyc
06-22-2017, 06:28 PM
How stupid does one need to be to write that shit on facebook? I don't even want to copy/paste what he wrote!! LOL

Kathianne
06-22-2017, 06:29 PM
How stupid does one need to be to write that shit on facebook? I don't even want to copy/paste what he wrote!! LOL

I didn't. Great minds think alike. ;)

jimnyc
06-22-2017, 06:30 PM
I didn't. Great minds think alike. ;)

Yeah right, NSA's scanners will be blinking and have them reading here! :laugh:

No need repeating it, or giving other knuckleheads out there ideas or thoughts.

Gunny
06-22-2017, 06:32 PM
How stupid does one need to be to write that shit on facebook? I don't even want to copy/paste what he wrote!! LOLIsn't the left supposed to be the party of peace? They're acting like they belong in one of these 3rd world countries.

jimnyc
06-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Isn't the left supposed to be the party of peace? They're acting like they belong in one of these 3rd world countries.

and the party of tolerance

and they are so much above others, so much that there motto is "when they go low, we go high"

aboutime
06-22-2017, 06:41 PM
Penalties. Threatening the President of the United States is a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. The offense is punishable by up to 5 years in prison, a $250,000 maximum fine, a $100 special assessment, and 3 years of supervised release.
Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Gunny
06-22-2017, 06:51 PM

and they are so much above others, so much that there motto is "when they go low, we go high"I just don't get the whole "threat" thing. If I'm going to get you, the last thing I'm going to do is warn you.

Then the unhinged part comes into play. Losing an election is worth all this crap that's going on? If you hate it THAT bad, just leave. This isn't the left's country anyway. Sorry, but everything you stand for goes against everything we are, you don't belong here. These very same idiots would cry like little bitches if they had to live in another country. For all their talk, they're afraid.

Little-Acorn
06-22-2017, 08:30 PM
Isn't the left supposed to be the party of peace?
No, that's Islam.

Though the difference between the two seems to be narrowing every day.

Black Diamond
06-22-2017, 10:13 PM
Isn't the left supposed to be the party of peace? They're acting like they belong in one of these 3rd world countries.
Yeah just like Islam is the religion of peace.

Black Diamond
06-22-2017, 10:15 PM
I just don't get the whole "threat" thing. If I'm going to get you, the last thing I'm going to do is warn you.

Then the unhinged part comes into play. Losing an election is worth all this crap that's going on? If you hate it THAT bad, just leave. This isn't the left's country anyway. Sorry, but everything you stand for goes against everything we are, you don't belong here. These very same idiots would cry like little bitches if they had to live in another country. For all their talk, they're afraid.
They might do ok in Canada...

problem is Canada takes its immigration issue seriously.

SassyLady
06-23-2017, 12:41 AM
So, does anyone know what nut jobs like Madonna, Griffin, Depp ... etc are not charged like this crazy guy?

Neo
06-23-2017, 02:24 AM

and they are so much above others, so much that there motto is "when they go low, we go high"

I'm sorry Cap'n Jim...but it's "when we get BLOW, we get high".