PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp wants to be Kathy Griffin

gabosaurus
06-22-2017, 10:53 PM
Fading entertainers never seem to learn that saying controversial things is NOT the way to kick start their careers. :rolleyes:

Johnny Depp predicted this story would be written — probably because that's what happens when someone famous talks about assassinating President Trump.

"When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star asked a cheering crowd Thursday night at the Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts in Somerset, England, where he was introducing his 2004 film "The Libertine" at the fest's Cineramageddon stage.

“I want to qualify, I am not an actor," Depp added, per the Guardian. "I lie for a living. However, it has been a while and maybe it is time."

Black Diamond
06-22-2017, 11:15 PM
One is about as sexy as the other. I remember him from platoon and nightmare on elm street.

Black Diamond
06-23-2017, 02:28 PM
I just watched it. I don't think he was trying to be funny. I wonder how many in the crowd cheering knew that John Wilkes Booth was an actor. I am guessing depp was one out of about three people who knew.

Abbey Marie
06-23-2017, 04:06 PM
Moron.

And love how he's too cool to enunciate. Too bad his looks are ruined by his personality.

jimnyc
06-23-2017, 06:24 PM
Depp is a dipshit. I admit to loving him when he was new, and in 21 jump street. I thought that show was great back then. But he's been a weirdo ever since. Then we find out he supposedly slapped his wife around last year or the year before.

aboutime
06-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Johnny Depp’s Lavish Spending Led Him to Brink of Financial Ruin, Ex-Managers Claim in Lawsuit

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/johnny-depps-lavish-spending-financial-ruin-tmg-lawsuit-1201974792/
DEPP is no different than all the other BIG MOUTH, SPOILED HATERS who make money on the Stupidity of American movie and tv gluttons.

actsnoblemartin
06-25-2017, 01:44 AM
This is the same type of thinking I see from
social justice warriors
And the guy who shot scalise.
This type of justified arrogant behavior
"the supposed they hate us, they are the enemy.
So we can say/do whatever we want to them,
With no consequences."