PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever danced on someone grave?

tailfins
06-24-2017, 10:46 PM
You wouldn't want to piss or spit on someone's grave because that would be desecration. However, I'm pretty sure that dancing would be covered by the First Amendment. I discovered online that one of my "liberated" half-sisters died a few months ago. It made me smile to think that there's one less person on this planet that laments me ever being born. She actually blamed me when I was about eight for Mom's kidney damage. She was rather annoyed that our Mom didn't abort me. I remember once that she was rather livid that MY parents bought me a trampoline when I was 14 and she need rent money. Imagine a 31 year old begrudging a 14 year old kid. Any way, next time I'm in that area, I'm tempted to dance on her grave. Have you ever danced on someone's grave?

gabosaurus
06-25-2017, 12:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQwsJUus30s

jimnyc
06-25-2017, 12:40 PM
I've never been to the grave site of someone I didn't care for. Doesn't make sense to me to do so. Only thing to be gained from doing so is some weird sort of internal enjoyment to the weirdo doing the dancing, I suppose.

Does sound like you were psychologically harmed by her. So if this gives you some sort of closure, go for it.

I would imagine YOUR idea of desecration and the police and/or someone watching you, or someone whom doesn't like you, as it could end up harming your wallet... in other words, don't do the dance if you can't do the finance.

hjmick
06-25-2017, 01:40 PM
She must occupy a hell of a lot of real estate in your little head to make you want to dance on her grave. What a sad little man you must be...

NightTrain
06-25-2017, 01:44 PM
Life is way too short to be consumed with such hatred and lust for vengeance.

Black Diamond
06-25-2017, 02:13 PM
She must occupy a hell of a lot of real estate in your little head to make you want to dance on her grave. What a sad little man you must be...
Says the guy who dances with the devil in the pale moonlight.

hjmick
06-25-2017, 02:16 PM
Says the guy who dances with the devil in the pale moonlight.

He said he loved me...

Black Diamond
06-25-2017, 02:18 PM
He said he loved me...
I bet he says that to all the boys.

aboutime
06-25-2017, 02:21 PM
You wouldn't want to piss or spit on someone's grave because that would be desecration. However, I'm pretty sure that dancing would be covered by the First Amendment. I discovered online that one of my "liberated" half-sisters died a few months ago. It made me smile to think that there's one less person on this planet that laments me ever being born. She actually blamed me when I was about eight for Mom's kidney damage. She was rather annoyed that our Mom didn't abort me. I remember once that she was rather livid that MY parents bought me a trampoline when I was 14 and she need rent money. Imagine a 31 year old begrudging a 14 year old kid. Any way, next time I'm in that area, I'm tempted to dance on her grave. Have you ever danced on someone's grave?

Not yet. Waiting on you to see how I feel.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-25-2017, 03:51 PM
Go for it if it will ease up your hatred amigo.
After all, the dead person will feel nothing and you may even heal a bit.
Which apparently you need badly, IMHO.
MYSELF, I ALWAYS PREFERRED " FIST DANCING UPON THEIR HEADS", WHILE THEY WERE ABOVE GROUND, IF SUCH ACTIONS WERE JUSTIFIED.

And yes, it was always a very satisfying and rewarding experience..- :laugh:--Tyr

darin
06-26-2017, 04:07 AM
tailfins - are you Christian?

When my older brother passes away at some point I will lament his death despite his mental-illness-induced rants and raves. He's schizophrenic and thus has no real point of reference for his claims. It's not totally different than liberalism.

Mourn the loss of life to those who are sad at her passing; mourn a life wasted in lies. never lose your soul or compassion.

Elessar
06-26-2017, 11:23 AM
tailfins - are you Christian?

When my older brother passes away at some point I will lament his death despite his mental-illness-induced rants and raves. He's schizophrenic and thus has no real point of reference for his claims. It's not totally different than liberalism.

Mourn the loss of life to those who are sad at her passing; mourn a life wasted in lies. never lose your soul or compassion.

I am at entirely the same point with my older brother. All I can really say is "what if he had not lived a tortured existence?"
His list of personal transgressions against me, family, the USMC, and military is very long and sordid.
He 'disowned' me and our younger brother this past year. But dance on his grave? Doing that would not resolve anything.

michiganFats
08-10-2017, 12:44 PM
I have but there was no ill will intended. I used to have a really strange girlfriend who liked to have picnics in cemeteries. One day she brought a radio and well, stuff happens. That's the only time though.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Never danced on someone's grave, but I have helped dig a lot of graves and bury people.