PDA

View Full Version : FBI Retaliation Of Flynn?

Kathianne
06-26-2017, 09:14 PM
If true, this is going to be a bigger mess than it already is:

http://circa.com/politics/accountability/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

Did the FBI retaliate against Michael Flynn by launching Russia probe?
by John Solomon and Sara Carter

jimnyc
06-27-2017, 02:27 PM
As these stories slowly come about, a fair amount about the FBI, just remember who said it first, that I thought the intel agencies seemed like the likely culprits. Who do we trust anymore? I don't trust any of them, from my local mayor on up, from my local police on up.

pete311
06-27-2017, 02:31 PM
When proven true it's interesting, else it's just more material getting people in a tizzy.

jimnyc
06-27-2017, 02:33 PM
When proven true it's interesting, else it's just more material getting people in a tizzy.

Agreed. kind of like so many having a tizzy about Trump colluding with Russia, with no proof. I think in all cases, folks need to take a step back and look at all of the facts, and also wait for more to come in. And far too many run with something they read from "anonymous" and take it as 100% factual.

pete311
06-27-2017, 02:34 PM
Agreed. kind of like so many having a tizzy about Trump colluding with Russia, with no proof. I think in all cases, folks need to take a step back and look at all of the facts, and also wait for more to come in. And far too many run with something they read from "anonymous" and take it as 100% factual.

I'm fine with waiting for the investigations to conclude.