PDA

View Full Version : Will everyone now condemn CNN

jimnyc
06-30-2017, 02:59 PM
Granted, they aren't the POTUS. But they are one of the largest news folks in America. They do have a large amount of viewers. They too should be held to standards.

Haven't seen ANY of it yet, but let's see how Washington responds to insults towards Conway. And I don't recall Conway talking smack about anyone in order to initiate any type of words.

---

James O’Keefe Video: CNN Associate Producer Calls Voters ‘Stupid as Sh*t’

A new video released Friday morning by James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas shows a CNN associate producer mocking President Donald Trump and declaring that American voters are “stupid as sh*t.”

Later in the video, Carr goes on to disparage Trump’s campaign manager, and White House adviser, Kellyann Conway: “She looks like she got hit with a shovel.”

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/30/james-okeefe-cnn-associate-producer/

revelarts
06-30-2017, 03:24 PM
Granted, they aren't the POTUS. But they are one of the largest news folks in America. They do have a large amount of viewers. They too should be held to standards.

Haven't seen ANY of it yet, but let's see how Washington responds to insults towards Conway. And I don't recall Conway talking smack about anyone in order to initiate any type of words.

---

James O’Keefe Video: CNN Associate Producer Calls Voters ‘Stupid as Sh*t’

A new video released Friday morning by James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas shows a CNN associate producer mocking President Donald Trump and declaring that American voters are “stupid as sh*t.”

I'm not surprised at this, the left and news media have been calling voters and right-leaning Americans stupid for decades.
the thing that gets me is that THEY are the ones that HELP keep people IGNORANT with the BS "news" they run 24/7!

jimnyc
06-30-2017, 03:54 PM
I'm not surprised at this, the left and news media have been calling voters and right-leaning Americans stupid for decades.
the thing that gets me is that THEY are the ones that HELP keep people IGNORANT with the BS "news" they run 24/7!

They have been running the media and the agenda's before Trump even thought of office, then ramped it up as he was running and are now in psycho mode. His tweeting shouldn't and doesn't affect their ability to do their jobs, report the news, not lie. There is NO EXCUSE whatsoever when the media lies, or ignores major stories because they disagree with them or the politics behind decisions and what not. We've been seeing them like this, as you point out, for a long long time now. It's not like they forgot how to report the news because Trump is in office. They choose to mold the news they way they like and concentrate on negative news from the right - while ignoring the same from the democrats and ignoring pretty much every awesome accomplishment Trump has made.

But it's obvious how they feel, and about the voters as well. I've been able to find the news without the schmucks. I've been able to enjoy all the accomplishments thus far regardless. And I highly doubt they would want to spend much time pointing out how many promises have been kept.

Russ
06-30-2017, 07:00 PM
I totally agree, and I think I've mentioned before that in my opinion, since the election CNN has lost all of its objectivity, all of it credibility, and all of its integrity. They were liberal before, but at least before the election they had some of each of those qualities. Now they have none of any of them, and will never get any of it back, if you don't count the idiot sheep that have been drinking the liberal-fanatic KoolAid all their lives.

I propose that they change their name, from CNN to one of these:

1. Joke News Network
2. The Oxygen-Stealers Network
3. Al-Juzzeera of America
4. We're wearing suits and have microphones, but we don't know why
5. Spawns of Soros

Any other suggestions?

aboutime
06-30-2017, 07:56 PM
Eventually....they get caught. So, how many years have most of us been saying how CROOKED, BIASED, and PARTISAN the CLINTON NEWS NUTWORKS Are???

If anyone cares to check, as I have...many, many times over the years. ANYONE from any part of Society, in Any country, on Any day who LIES....ALWAYS GETS CAUGHT!

History proves it if you are willing to investigate on your own.

Which is why I DESPISE ANYONE WHO LIES, even those who claim others LIE because they simply aren't HONEST themselves.

Those who so happily always call me a LIAR, have no idea how easily I can determine that THEY ARE THE LIARS.
I have no reason, whatsoever, to lie to anyone, about anything, at any time.
Anyone who wants to prove otherwise can TELL ME NOW, and PROVE IT.

Drummond
07-01-2017, 02:05 AM
CNN condemns ITSELF. End of story !