PDA

View Full Version : Printer talk

Abbey Marie
06-30-2017, 03:01 PM
A few months ago, we dumped our HP printer for an Epson. The HP was annoying and slow and noisy and gobbled ink like nobody's business. The Epson has been wonderful in every regard.

Just thought I'd pass along this anecdotal information, in case anyone is in the market.

jimnyc
06-30-2017, 03:03 PM
A few months ago, we dumped our HP printer for an Epson. The HP was annoying and slow and noisy and gobbled ink like nobody's business. The Epson has been wonderful in every regard.

Just thought I'd pass along this anecdotal information, in case anyone is in the market.

:thumb:

I have an HP still and no longer like it. Damn thing eats the ink cartridges, and they aren't cheap! And wirelessly, it loses connection too often. And yeah, it's noisy.

Abbey Marie
06-30-2017, 03:07 PM
:thumb:

I have an HP still and no longer like it. Damn thing eats the ink cartridges, and they aren't cheap! And wirelessly, it loses connection too often. And yeah, it's noisy.

Ours used to stop printing anything legible as soon as the black ink got low (like every week, lol). This Epson sends me a message saying, "Black ink is low. Would you like to print in color or black photo ink for now?" Awsome-ness.