PDA

View Full Version : NK Launches ICBM

Kathianne
07-04-2017, 07:30 AM
On the eve of 4th.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/03/asia/north-korea-missile-japan-waters/index.html

North Korea tests missile it claims can reach 'anywhere in the world By Euan McKirdy (http://www.cnn.com/profiles/euan-mckirdy), CNN

Updated 7:21 AM ET, Tue July 4, 2017

<cite class="el-editorial-source" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: CNN, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 700;">(CNN)</cite>North Korea claims to have conducted its first successful test of a long-range missile that it says can "reach anywhere in the world."

Tuesday morning's missile test, which was conducted on the orders of the country's leader, Kim Jong Un, reached a height of 2,802 kilometers (1,741 miles), according to state broadcaster Korea Central Television (KCTV).

That's the highest altitude ever reached by a North Korean missile, and puts the US on notice that Pyongyang could potentially hit the US mainland.

The regime appears to have timed the launch for maximum political effect, giving the order to fire on the eve of the July 4 holiday, just days after US President Donald Trump spoke with Japanese and Chinese leaders about the North Korea threat and before this week's G20 meeting.

The fear is that North Korea may one day develop the technology to mount a miniature nuclear warhead on a long-range missile, something analysts say it may have already achieved. (http://cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/north-korea-missile-progress/index.html)

pete311
07-04-2017, 09:00 AM
What's Trump going to do? Back in Jan he said what's happening wouldn't happen.

BoogyMan
07-04-2017, 09:40 AM

Watching the slobbering leftist demand immediate answers to a geopolitical nemesis enabled by his own party makes me think we are on a course that no amount of good policy and dedication to the constitution could ever reverse.

The branch Trumpidians will applaud whatever action is taken whether strategically sound or not and the American Communist Party, aka the Democrats, will claim all that was done was to kill children, polute the waters, intentionally cause the resurgence of Polio, and upset the pagan god of whatever their latest drug fueled eco-trip has instructed them to personify.

</rant over>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-04-2017, 02:09 PM

Give the specific quote you speak about and how it compares to whatever event you speak of..
Otherwise your accusation stands as just more sewage cast into an already overfull dem/lib/leftist engineered sewage pond. IMHO-Tyr

pete311
07-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Give the specific quote you speak about and how it compares to whatever event you speak of..
Otherwise your accusation stands as just more sewage cast into an already overfull dem/lib/leftist engineered sewage pond. IMHO-Tyr

Here is the quote. So I guess, go fuck yourself.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/816057920223846400

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Here is the quote. So I guess, go fuck yourself.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/816057920223846400

Did the one launched reach us?
If not then nothing has been dis-proven about the statement Trump made.

As to your suggestion made to me, no thanks I do not take up others bad habits..
And you'd be wise to stop doing so, or else you may go blind. :laugh:-Tyr

pete311
07-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Did the one launched reach us?
If not then nothing has been dis-proven about the statement Trump made.

As to your suggestion made to me, no thanks I do not take up others bad habits..
And you'd be wise to stop doing so, or else you may go blind. :laugh:-Tyr

He's talking about capability. That is what capable means.

Neo
07-04-2017, 08:43 PM
He's talking about capability. That is what capable means.

Bill Clinton Paved the Way for a Nuclear North Korea

Democratic president's 1994 dealmaking with Pyongyang started a process that led to ICBM capabiliti

by Jim Stinson (http://www.lifezette.com/author/jim-stinsonlifezette-com/) | Updated 13 Mar 2017 at 12:43 PM

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bill-clinton-paved-way-nuclear-north-korea/

You can thank Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton for North Korea’s nukes (http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/)

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

Back in 1994, President Clinton prepared to confront North Korea over CIA reports it had built nuclear warheads and its subsequent threats to engulf Japan and South Korea in “a sea of fire.”
Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.
Clinton embraced this appeasement as achieving “an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula” — with compliance verified by international inspectors. Carter wound up winning the Nobel Peace Prize for his dubious efforts.
But in 2002, the North Koreans ’fessed up: They’d begun violating the accord on Day One. Four years later, Pyongyang detonated its first nuke.

Dear Comrade Lil' petey, As you can clearly see, this problem lays at the feet of YOUR past presidents (DEMOCRAPS). YOUR party is the party of appeasement and cowards. Obama did absolutely nothing about Korea and made things worse for our future with his treasonous back door dealing with Iran. Watch as they become armed with nukes that YOUR president made possible.

Drummond
07-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Bill Clinton Paved the Way for a Nuclear North Korea

Democratic president's 1994 dealmaking with Pyongyang started a process that led to ICBM capabiliti

by Jim Stinson (http://www.lifezette.com/author/jim-stinsonlifezette-com/) | Updated 13 Mar 2017 at 12:43 PM

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bill-clinton-paved-way-nuclear-north-korea/

You can thank Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton for North Korea’s nukes (http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/)

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

Back in 1994, President Clinton prepared to confront North Korea over CIA reports it had built nuclear warheads and its subsequent threats to engulf Japan and South Korea in “a sea of fire.”
Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.
Clinton embraced this appeasement as achieving “an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula” — with compliance verified by international inspectors. Carter wound up winning the Nobel Peace Prize for his dubious efforts.
But in 2002, the North Koreans ’fessed up: They’d begun violating the accord on Day One. Four years later, Pyongyang detonated its first nuke.

Dear Comrade Lil' petey, As you can clearly see, this problem lays at the feet of YOUR past presidents (DEMOCRAPS). YOUR party is the party of appeasement and cowards. Obama did absolutely nothing about Korea and made things worse for our future with his treasonous back door dealing with Iran. Watch as they become armed with nukes that YOUR president made possible. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Points well made.

pete311
07-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Dear Comrade Lil' petey, As you can clearly see, this problem lays at the feet of YOUR past presidents (DEMOCRAPS). YOUR party is the party of appeasement and cowards. Obama did absolutely nothing about Korea and made things worse for our future with his treasonous back door dealing with Iran. Watch as they become armed with nukes that YOUR president made possible.

I didn't vote for them. What is important is what is happening now. It seems to me Trump's policy is a series of tweets.

Neo
07-04-2017, 09:50 PM
I didn't vote for them. What is important is what is happening now. It seems to me Trump's policy is a series of tweets.

Really? I don't believe you, unless your were a kid during those days. If that's the case, I'm sure you supported their election and policies. DID you vote for Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

Did you support Obama's unlawful and treasonous deal with the Iranians? Hmmm?

There's nothing wrong with Trump tweeting, he lets you know what he's thinking. He's a hell of a lot more open & honest than your idol "Dumbo Obama". When the Mullahs light up our major cities, you can feel good about voting for the 21st century's version of Benedict Arnold.

In the meantime, Trump is surrounded by brilliant people, especially Mattis & Kelly. It (NK)will be handled properly.

pete311
07-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Really? I don't believe you, unless your were a kid during those days. If that's the case, I'm sure you supported their election and policies. DID you vote for Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

Did you support Obama's unlawful and treasonous deal with the Iranians? Hmmm?

There's nothing wrong with Trump tweeting, he lets you know what he's thinking. He's a hell of a lot more open & honest than your idol "Dumbo Obama". When the Mullahs light up our major cities, you can feel good about voting for the 21st century's version of Benedict Arnold.

In the meantime, Trump is surrounded by brilliant people, especially Mattis & Kelly. It (NK)will be handled properly.

When you get off Trump's dick let me know.

Neo
07-05-2017, 12:25 AM

Soooooo...THAT'S the way you want to play...cool beans, I'm in!

Lil' petey, I can tell straight off that you're a rainbow shorts wearer. Your posts are always specious, spe·ciousˈ
adjective
[

superficially plausible, but actually wrong. "a specious argument".

ie...you're a moron. Most of the members here can out debate you with 1/2 their brains tied behind their backs, just to make it fair. (hat tip 2 R. Limbaugh)

Black Diamond
07-05-2017, 12:36 AM
Are you having a rough night Pete ?

Neo
07-05-2017, 01:03 AM
Are you having a rough night Pete ?

Lil' petey reminds me of my 2 dogs.....they have zero clue about what's going on, ie..REALITY, theirs is kind of different than ours......so they BARK..:lalala:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-05-2017, 05:41 AM
Soooooo...THAT'S the way you want to play...cool beans, I'm in!

Lil' petey, I can tell straight off that you're a rainbow shorts wearer. Your posts are always specious, spe·ciousˈ
adjective
[

superficially plausible, but actually wrong. "a specious argument".

ie...you're a moron. Most of the members here can out debate you with 1/2 their brains tied behind their backs, just to make it fair. (hat tip 2 R. Limbaugh)
Little petey looks for an excuse to mention dick--tho' not Tracy.... hmmmm
Methinks he just may have a nagging little dick fetish .. as so many male liberals do... :laugh:-Tyr

Drummond
07-05-2017, 06:19 AM

Either you're very young, young enough to be ineligible to vote, or, something stopped you from voting for your heroes.

After all ... you DO believe what you preach on this forum, right ? :rolleyes:

What I'd like to believe is that, as filled with Leftie pap as your head apparently is, it's a different story at the time of an election. There you are, at the ballot box, all poised to vote for some Leftie loon ... and an attack of conscience suddenly hits you. When push comes to shove, SUDDENLY, you can't go through with it ! You have an attack of conscience. Being an armchair 'warrior' is one thing, posting on forums such as this. Actually, physically, consigning a vote to a Leftie candidate is another matter.

Could I be correct ? If not .. I'd be fascinated to know what DID stop you from voting according to what YOU would tell us was the direction of your conscience !

pete311
07-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Either you're very young, young enough to be ineligible to vote, or, something stopped you from voting for your heroes.

I'm 34. Keep distracting from the topic of the thread. You guys have that in common with your hero Trump.

darin
07-05-2017, 09:10 AM

He's not going to tweet specifics of strategic contingency plans.

After eight years of Obama's efforts to put the US in Harm's way - because Obama made TERRIBLE policy guidance - NK is emboldened. Frankly, maybe we should give NK the Iraq treatment. Except NK would obliterate Seoul if only as 'punishment'. I'd guess 5M killed in the city alone.

pete311
07-05-2017, 10:13 AM
He's not going to tweet specifics of strategic contingency plans.

After eight years of Obama's efforts to put the US in Harm's way - because Obama made TERRIBLE policy guidance - NK is emboldened. Frankly, maybe we should give NK the Iraq treatment. Except NK would obliterate Seoul if only as 'punishment'. I'd guess 5M killed in the city alone.

Hilarious how you guys for 8 years rejected that everything was Bush's fault, now your own guy is in and everything is Obama's fault. Strange fucking world of delusion.

Black Diamond
07-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Hilarious how you guys for 8 years rejected that everything was Bush's fault, now your own guy is in and everything is Obama's fault. Strange fucking world of delusion.
North Korea is Clintons fault.

pete311
07-05-2017, 10:48 AM
North Korea is Clintons fault.

Great, now that we know who is at fault we can finally move to today and what is being done now.

Black Diamond
07-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Great, now that we know who is at fault we can finally move to today and what is being done now.
What do you suggest ?

pete311
07-05-2017, 12:01 PM
What do you suggest ?

Above my pay grade. All I see is the results and the results obviously are a failure. NK keeps chugging along with China and Russia complicit.

Gunny
07-05-2017, 04:08 PM
Hilarious how you guys for 8 years rejected that everything was Bush's fault, now your own guy is in and everything is Obama's fault. Strange fucking world of delusion.You appear to be the one spending life in denial on this one Pete. It DOES matter who caused this BS unless you like repeating history. Clinton caused it, end of story.

Next, the left blamed all of Clinton's misfortunes on Bush, then blamed GWB for everything Clinton and Obama f*cked up. Now it's Trump's fault.:rolleyes: Talk about denial.

Clinton and Obama could f*ck up a race against a 3-legged horse and the left would still blame the Republicans.

hjmick
07-05-2017, 04:26 PM
I really hate to ruin the ongoing pissing contest, but the problems with North Korea go back farther that any of you have intimated. I would suggest that it begins on 27 July 1953 and just gets worse with every President since Truman as they all seem to have done their fair share of moving the goal posts during their tenures. Now we're faced with a nut with nuclear weapons and ICBMs. It's only a matter of time before they're able to put a nuclear tip on that baby, if they don't already have the capability, then it's not really going to fucking matter much who you all want to blame...

pete311
07-05-2017, 05:26 PM
You appear to be the one spending life in denial on this one Pete. It DOES matter who caused this BS unless you like repeating history. Clinton caused it, end of story.

Next, the left blamed all of Clinton's misfortunes on Bush, then blamed GWB for everything Clinton and Obama f*cked up. Now it's Trump's fault.:rolleyes: Talk about denial.

Clinton and Obama could f*ck up a race against a 3-legged horse and the left would still blame the Republicans.

What happens now is Trump's fault. Why we are talking history I don't know. It's about what is being done now.

Neo
07-05-2017, 06:54 PM
I'm 34. Keep distracting from the topic of the thread. You guys have that in common with your hero Trump.

Lil' petey, that would mean you were born in 1983, making you 18 in '01. So, in your 1st election for POTUS, you voted for the the traitor John F. Kerry...right?

As for Trump, he's been in office a little over 5 months so give him and his team some time to act. You were silent for 8 years, remain so.

Black Diamond
07-05-2017, 07:12 PM
I really hate to ruin the ongoing pissing contest, but the problems with North Korea go back farther that any of you have intimated. I would suggest that it begins on 27 July 1953 and just gets worse with every President since Truman as they all seem to have done their fair share of moving the goal posts during their tenures. Now we're faced with a nut with nuclear weapons and ICBMs. It's only a matter of time before they're able to put a nuclear tip on that baby, if they don't already have the capability, then it's not really going to fucking matter much who you all want to blame...
I thought about going after Harry...

containment.

aboutime
07-05-2017, 08:36 PM

petey. Poor whittle fella. You sided with Obama...who DID NOTHING as president except..BLAME EVERYONE ELSE for problems he had a huge hand in creating.
Since you reject TRUTH, and HONEST FACTS. Truth is Obama is the one who drew all of those IMAGINARY lines....but never followed up on any of them except....VOUCHING for the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, of which It has been proven....He enjoyed membership in as well.
So...until you get the TRUTH, the actual TRUTH as something to repeat here, like the good whittle Nancy Pelosi, CNN fakers do. YOU LOSE. And should go back to a school where ACTUAL EDUCATION, instead of where Liberal Lies are taught. You won't regret it.

aboutime
07-05-2017, 09:22 PM
Every time President Trump has been out of the country...our Military has acted.

I fully suspect, based on my own intuition, and experience with matters concerning the military; that before long, based on Secretary Haley's speech to the U.N. today.
The little FAT JERK in North Korea is about to finally understand....as a Japanese Admiral learned...following the attack on Pearl Harbor...."What awakening a Sleeping GIANT"
really means in 2017.

Gunny
07-05-2017, 09:32 PM
I really hate to ruin the ongoing pissing contest, but the problems with North Korea go back farther that any of you have intimated. I would suggest that it begins on 27 July 1953 and just gets worse with every President since Truman as they all seem to have done their fair share of moving the goal posts during their tenures. Now we're faced with a nut with nuclear weapons and ICBMs. It's only a matter of time before they're able to put a nuclear tip on that baby, if they don't already have the capability, then it's not really going to fucking matter much who you all want to blame...Depends on how far back you want to go, Mick. Korea has always been a divided nation dating back to BC. It was 3, warring kingdoms.

The purpose of your comment, you can go back before 1953 to FDR harassing Stalin into starting a second front against the Japanese from Russia. North Korea is a result of that.

And I will repeat, blame DOES matter, no matter that you wish to disregard the cause. Without the cause, there is no effect. Giving concessions leads nowhere and it would be nice if someone would have figured that out the FIRST time, not the last in a succession.

To drag it out even more, we're doing the same damned thing with Iran. The real concession they win is time. Time to become more of a threat and able to cause more damage.

Drummond
07-06-2017, 05:11 PM
What happens now is Trump's fault. Why we are talking history I don't know. It's about what is being done now.

History is important for a number of reasons. But one important one, now .. and it's something Trump is stuck with, through no fault of his own .. is that N Korea may be inclined to not take threats from the US seriously. Why ? Obviously .. because previous Administrations (notably Obama's ..) just did nothing, while N Korea just built upon its capabilities.

So, we have North Korea as a bigger threat than it ever needed to have become. Trump has to deal with the consequences of that. Added to that is the matter of credibility, as I referred to earlier. Nobody in N Korea may believe that Trump will do anything .. so, just how major does Trump's lesson need to be, to cut through all of that ?