PDA

View Full Version : I'm back bastards!!

jimnyc
07-12-2017, 12:42 PM
I'm back!! Been through one hell of an adventure! Gonna need a weeks worth of sleep. Still had trouble last night, flew the entire night the night before. So I've slept like 5 hours over the past 72 or so.

Tons of videos and pics to share with everyone, but gonna take a bit on the photos. Got nearly 6 gigabytes of my adventure!!

Black Diamond
07-12-2017, 12:47 PM
I'm back!! Been through one hell of an adventure! Gonna need a weeks worth of sleep. Still had trouble last night, flew the entire night the night before. So I've slept like 5 hours over the past 72 or so.

Tons of videos and pics to share with everyone, but gonna take a bit on the photos. Got nearly 6 gigabytes of my adventure!!
Jetlagged?

Welcome back.

jimnyc
07-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Jetlagged?

Welcome back.

Was fairly screwed with sleeping crap the while time there, but found things that help you sleep. :) Including damn hard work all the time!! And just as I was adjusting, time to adjust again!!

Sundown over there was 11:45pm and sun up like 4:30am - but it was really never dark, even the middle of the night. And that didn't bother me in the slightest!! I found we were out fishing and I looked at my phone and it was nearly 10pm and bright as hell out!!!

Dis
07-12-2017, 01:57 PM
You were gone??

jimnyc
07-12-2017, 03:40 PM
You were gone??

I know you secretly love me. :)

aboutime
07-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Welcome home. Vids are terrific. Jet Lag Sucks?????

jimnyc
07-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Welcome home. Vids are terrific. Jet Lag Sucks?????

I'll know more tonight. I'm still quite tired today, but am staying awake till normal bed time in the hopes of tiring myself out and getting quickly back on schedule. And yea, the first few long days over there kicked my ass.

Dis
07-12-2017, 07:22 PM

Gunny told?? Last time I tell him shit.

Drummond
07-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Was fairly screwed with sleeping crap the while time there, but found things that help you sleep. :) Including damn hard work all the time!! And just as I was adjusting, time to adjust again!!

Sundown over there was 11:45pm and sun up like 4:30am - but it was really never dark, even the middle of the night. And that didn't bother me in the slightest!! I found we were out fishing and I looked at my phone and it was nearly 10pm and bright as hell out!!!

I've experienced the equivalent of that ... I visited Reykjavik, Iceland, in August a couple of decades ago (in the days when its international airport was Keflavik, shared with a US airbase ... AWACS planes seen on the tarmac ..). It was getting dark around midnight .. sunrise around 4am. In August .. typical temperature is in the mid-fifties Fahrenheit. They occasionally have heatwaves going up to 70 degrees ....

I enjoyed it.

Gunny
07-12-2017, 08:44 PM

Gunny told?? Last time I tell him shit.That's exactly how I put it ...:laugh: