PDA

View Full Version : Medicare in the health bill - just fix it!!

jimnyc
07-18-2017, 03:18 PM
Nancy Pelosi sucks. And now Ryan is enjoying swirling around the round porcelain as well.

It's public and very obvious as to what is holding up this bill. I do agree with the "let Obamacare implode". Ok, so I'm good with that. But for HOW LONG? Too long already. Everyone on the right is very clear as to what they want. The votes are clear, and those not going to vote for it are very clear as to why not.

So how hard is it? Either negotiate a tad, or make changes. I'm all for compromise, so this shouldn't be hard when working with your own side. There has to be a point A and point B. Draw a straight line dumbasses! Then make changes to appease the others. Sure, if it's a retarded change, then demand compromise. If reasonable, then EFFING CHANGE IT and let's get this shit done. I'm not in there with congress, I don't know why they just don't work with the 5-10 or however many. They can afford 2 I believe it is.

---

Paul Ryan’s Approval Rating Plummets as Speaker Fails to Deliver for President Trump

House Speaker Paul Ryan’s failure to deliver on President Donald Trump’s agenda has sent his approval rating into a tailspin as nearly a majority of Americans disapprove of his job performance, a new Bloomberg National Poll shows.

A whopping 48 percent—nearly a majority—view Ryan in a negative light, while just 36 percent view him in a positive light in the Bloomberg poll released Tuesday. The poll was conducted from July 8 to July 12 and represents a near mirror flip from Ryan’s standing back in December when 47 percent looked at him positively and 31 percent viewed him negatively.

“It would be hard to find a Republican who has suffered more than House Speaker Paul Ryan as Congress and President Donald Trump have struggled to turn GOP promises into reality,” Bloomberg’s Anna Edgarton and John McCormick wrote on Tuesday, adding:

More people now view the House speaker in a negative light rather than a positive one, 48 percent to 34 percent, according to a Bloomberg National Poll, conducted July 8-12. In December, 31 percent held a negative view, while 47 percent looked at him favorably. It’s a dramatic turn for one of the Republican Party’s biggest stars and its 2012 vice presidential nominee. The approval rating decline for Ryan is the largest among GOP leaders measured by the Bloomberg survey — and exceeds the drop in approval for the party, Congress and Trump.

Pollster J. Ann Selzer, who conducted the survey, said this is a remarkable drop-off for Ryan.

“It’s unusual to see this big a flip, especially for a guy who is somewhat behind the scenes,” Selzer said. “But he’s in charge of Congress and Congress is not delivering.”

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/18/paul-ryans-approval-rating-plummets-speaker-fails-deliver-president-trump/

Black Diamond
07-18-2017, 03:31 PM
Just repeal baby.

jimnyc
07-18-2017, 03:36 PM
Just repeal baby.

Some want repeal, then a new bill. Some won't repeal until a new one is ready. Some want higher medicare cuts, some are freaking about any cuts at all. It's bills like this where there HAS to be compromise.