PDA

View Full Version : One question

TeQzi
07-21-2017, 04:49 AM
Hello. I live in Russia. I have one question. Our current government of the Russian Federation and the Russian YouTube office under its control block opposition videos, as well as blocking opposition channels using fictitious reasons. One popular Russian blogger wrote an appeal to the head office of YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwAVsAgsLQ (not advertising). How long do you think the administrators of youtube will get to know this video and will answer?

P.S. sorry for my English, I use google translator

revelarts
07-21-2017, 07:47 AM
WELCOME TeQZI

if i understand your question correctly,
I would say that Youtube has it's on agendas. Always has. It's now owned by GOOGLE which has with many U.S. gov't and CIA ties.
So who knows what it will or will not allow.

It seems to me that it tends to promote social liberalisms, left leaning party loyalist, corporate interest and US government's status quo.
And also likes to suppress alternative voices of many kinds.

SMTA
07-21-2017, 07:57 AM
WELCOME TeQZI

I would say that Youtube has it's on agendas. Always has. It's now owned by GOOGLE which has with many U.S. gov't and CIA ties.

It seems to me that it tends to promote social liberalisms, left leaning party loyalist, corporate interest and US government's status quo.

Look at you rail against the 1A and free speech. Bye, bye BOR.

TeQzi
07-21-2017, 02:44 PM
WELCOME TeQZI

How long to wait answer YouTube?

NightTrain
07-21-2017, 10:38 PM
Hello. I live in Russia. I have one question. Our current government of the Russian Federation and the Russian YouTube office under its control block opposition videos, as well as blocking opposition channels using fictitious reasons. One popular Russian blogger wrote an appeal to the head office of YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwAVsAgsLQ (not advertising). How long do you think the administrators of youtube will get to know this video and will answer?

P.S. sorry for my English, I use google translator

I'm not really sure what you're asking, TeQzi.

Are you wondering how long Google/YouTube will take before responding to censorship demands by the Russian Government?

TeQzi
07-23-2017, 09:01 AM
I'm not really sure what you're asking, TeQzi.

Are you wondering how long Google/YouTube will take before responding to censorship demands by the Russian Government?
Yes

darin
07-24-2017, 12:11 AM
YouTube/Google will wait about six minutes before it bends to the will of whatever it thinks will make it the most money.

NightTrain
07-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Yes

YouTube/Google will wait about six minutes before it bends to the will of whatever it thinks will make it the most money.

Agreed.

They play international politics. Usually, though, Google is very much against censorship and fight hard against it.