PDA

View Full Version : College Kids Hate Trumps 100 day accomplishments...but there's a catch

darin
07-28-2017, 03:08 AM
Students HATE these actions by POTUS - when they think the actions were done by Trump. But this is what Obama did...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7x7UPsttTY

Wtf is wrong with us? Us as a society. We raised our kids to be intolerant, ignorant, self-centered, short-sighted, fuck-ups.

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 06:45 AM
It's always a good thing to know what you don't know. Does put them with the rest of the voting public to a great degree though.

In polling, Obama was quite popular. His ideas? Positions? Not so much. Trump is the reverse. Not popular, but the public likes many of his ideas/positions.

darin
07-29-2017, 06:00 PM
Its cuz fools vote for people they "like" without regard to those peoples' actual ability to govern.

hjmick
07-29-2017, 06:08 PM
Its cuz fools vote for people they "like" without regard to those peoples' actual ability to govern.

Or they vote for they guy (or gal) they think is going to win, that way they can say they voted for the winner.

Me? I voted for the guy who best represented me, the guy I thought would do the best job, the guy running who was the only one with any actual experience governing (and he did a fairly good job). The stoner.

Kathianne
07-29-2017, 08:09 PM

Well that brings us to 'ability to govern' vs policies people like. He's got to get some things passed and he's having problems playing nicely with others.

hjmick
07-29-2017, 08:16 PM
Well that brings us to 'ability to govern' vs policies people like. He's got to get some things passed and he's having problems playing nicely with others.

Hard for a man to get support from people he's spent so much time insulting...

Kathianne
07-29-2017, 08:44 PM
Hard for a man to get support from people he's spent time insulting...

That's where the playing nice with others comes in. LOL! His parents sent him to military school, he admits it was because he caused trouble in school. Wanna guess what his problems might have been?