PDA

View Full Version : Scaramucci collects another scalp as Trump dumps Priebus

gabosaurus
07-28-2017, 04:07 PM
John Kelly named new chief of staff.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/28/politics/john-kelly-chief-of-staff/index.html

jimnyc
07-28-2017, 04:21 PM
Well, this one at least was obvious coming, from the minute that Scaramucci came onboard.

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 04:31 PM
FOX is just 'breaking news' that Priebus secretly resigned yesterday.

aboutime
07-28-2017, 04:33 PM
Exclusive: Republican Party Chairman Says Donald Trump Is Among 'Varsity' Candidates
http://time.com/4174410/donald-trump-reince-priebus-republican/I believe Trump only picked Priebus because he was Chairman of the GOP. Nothing more.

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 04:46 PM
I'm glad Trump has someone he can now trust. It will be interesting to see if there's a new 'trusted' person for the next few weeks. The old, untrustworthy people have been there too long.

Finally, some stability is coming.

Bilgerat
07-28-2017, 04:51 PM
I'm glad Trump has someone he can now trust. It will be interesting to see if there's a new 'trusted' person for the next few weeks. The old, untrustworthy people have been there too long.

Finally, some stability is coming.

Agreed, the leaks will be closed off most riki-tik

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 04:56 PM
and another Senate confirmation will be needed. Who is FBI director now? Homeland Security seems to be pretty important, even if it would be better, imo to still not have a separate department.

North Korea has at least Hawaii and Alaska a bit defensive and Iran hasn't stopped their saber rattlings.

jimnyc
07-28-2017, 05:13 PM
Sometimes staff will come and go. I'm only guessing, but I would imagine you don't always know the right fit when first getting started. But I haven't seen Priebus do jack shit have no issue with him being replaced. There were also rumors a few days ago that he was suspected of being a part of the leaks. Who knows. Certainly ain't the end of the world though. The drama that comes from things like this, and the lies from the MSM about Russia, and really just the drama altogether. Many out there will talk about drama and what not when it comes to the WH, but I see it as the media and the Trump haters creating much drama.

Congress is the issue that's wrong in America and where problems are emanating from. And that's the place that far too many have no interest in.

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 05:15 PM
Dull is never going to be a problem, Page 6 no less:

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-files-for-divorce/

jimnyc
07-28-2017, 05:16 PM
Oh man, poor guy has barely gotten his foot in the door, and his personal life is being the topic of discussion.

aboutime
07-28-2017, 05:18 PM
Sometimes staff will come and go. I'm only guessing, but I would imagine you don't always know the right fit when first getting started. But I haven't seen Priebus do jack shit have no issue with him being replaced. There were also rumors a few days ago that he was suspected of being a part of the leaks. Who knows. Certainly ain't the end of the world though. The drama that comes from things like this, and the lies from the MSM about Russia, and really just the drama altogether. Many out there will talk about drama and what not when it comes to the WH, but I see it as the media and the Trump haters creating much drama.

Congress is the issue that's wrong in America and where problems are emanating from. And that's the place that far too many have no interest in.

Agreed jim. Everyone seems to instantly be willing to blame Trump for not accomplishing all of his promises; when they reject the truth, that Congress is responsible across the board. Those that complain, always forget...THERE ARE THREE BRANCHES of Government. So they go to the easiest, most hated target to place the blame....the result of stupidity, and hatred as shown by Democrats at every turn.

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 05:18 PM
Oh man, poor guy has barely gotten his foot in the door, and his personal life is being the topic of discussion.
:laugh2:

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 05:24 PM
Priebus just released a statement supporting 'this President' and wishing John Kelly all of God's Blessings.

It's a bit longer, but just heard it on the news.

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 06:27 PM
FOX is reporting that Scaramucci will continue to have direct access to President Trump. One would assume that perhaps Ivanka and/or Jared do also? In any case, what is being reported is that President Trump has given direct access to certain favored people at various times, by passing the 'keys' of the Chief-of-Staff, which is the most important power the CoS has. That it will continue in some form, does not bode well for a general used to having a chain of command that is to be observed.

Contrary to what some choose to believe, I would love for Kelly to bring some order to the administration, it's the only way things will get accomplished. The problem is that it is doubtful that someone as talented as Kelly will be able to.

Ricky Tavy
07-28-2017, 11:11 PM
Agreed jim. Everyone seems to instantly be willing to blame Trump for not accomplishing all of his promises; when they reject the truth, that Congress is responsible across the board. Those that complain, always forget...THERE ARE THREE BRANCHES of Government. So they go to the easiest, most hated target to place the blame....the result of stupidity, and hatred as shown by Democrats at every turn.

Yeah, how is even a genius like trump supposed to get something done with his party controlling only all three branches of the government?

Good thing you guys are so big on the 2nd Amendment. There is no chance the buck can get within half a mile of stopping anywhere near your vulgar brat.

pete311
07-29-2017, 08:33 AM
Kinda strange a military man wants to turn into a political secretary.