PDA

View Full Version : Typical liberal tolerance

jimnyc
08-01-2017, 02:02 PM
"When they go low, we go high"

The tolerance DEMANDED from the left about SO many things is funny. But when they don't like something? And this is yet another teacher out there. Hopefully he'll be getting a visit before long.

--

Far Left Professor on Trump: Someone Needs to “Shoot Him Outright”

Far left gender, sexuality and women’s studies Kevin Allred wants Trump dead.

Allred tweeted this out on Friday:

“Trump is a f*cking joke. This is all a sham. I wish someone would just shoot him outright”

https://i.imgur.com/EB7fC6H.png

The College Fix reported:

A gender, sexuality and women’s studies scholar recently called President Donald Trump a “joke” and wished “someone would just shoot him outright” in a tweet.

“Trump is a f*cking joke. This is all a sham. I wish someone would just shoot him outright,” tweeted educator Kevin Allred from his personal account Friday night.

Earlier that day, Allred also tweeted the infamous picture of comedian Kathy Griffin holding a decapitated model of Trump’s bloody head under the word “mood.”

Allred, who has a history of controversial tweets, was listed as an adjunct instructor in the Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies program at Montclair State University as recently as July 29, according to a screenshot of the university’s website.

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/far-left-professor-trump-someone-needs-shoot-outright/

Kathianne
08-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Indeed, he's shocked that he lost his job, before teaching even one class. :laugh2:

NightTrain
08-01-2017, 02:13 PM
I read a bit about this Allred idiot yesterday. Seems his employer acted quickly, which gives me a little hope for our college systems reigning in moonbat radicalism.

Let us hope he gets a visit from some very serious Men in Black to answer a few questions downtown.

PostmodernProphet
08-01-2017, 08:37 PM
you have to be fair and give this university credit for having the balls to hire a professor named Kevin in the Women's studies department.....

gabosaurus
08-01-2017, 10:57 PM
If one instructor out of countless thousands does something stupid, how is that "typical?"

revelarts
08-01-2017, 11:00 PM
you have to be fair and give this university credit for having the balls to hire a professor named Kevin in the Women's studies department.....

PMP!! How dare you ASSUME Kenvin's GNEDER!!!!???!
:mad::mad::no::no: