PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Majority of Americans Have a Negative View of Black Lives Matter

jimnyc
08-04-2017, 09:58 AM
I think the majority of the country is easily in support of black people today, and in favor of less racism. They support the ideas behind the group - but are mainly against the marches and similar which turn into riots and fights or similar.

---

Poll: Majority of Americans Have a Negative View of Black Lives Matter

A majority of registered voters in America have a negative view of the Black Lives Matter movement, according to a new Harvard-Harris Poll.

Key findings of the poll on the related topics of the Black Lives Matter movement, police, and race include the following:

*Fifty-seven percent of registered voters say they have an unfavorable opinion of Black Lives Matter protests and protesters, while only 43 percent say they have a favorable opinion.

*Seventy percent of registered voters say that black on black crime in African American communities is a bigger problem today, while 30 percent say police violence towards African Americans is a bigger problem.

*Fifty-six percent of voters think the police are too quick to use force, while 44 percent think the police typically only use force when necessary.

*Sixty-four percent of voters think race affects police use of force, while 36 percent say race does not affect the use of force.

*Fifty-four percent of voters say police are too quick to shoot African American suspects, while 46 percent say police engage with people of all races about the same.

*Fifty percent of voters say the criminal justice system treats people of all races and ethnicities about the same, 50 percent say it is biased against African Americans and other minorities.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/poll-majority-of-americans-have-a-negative-view-of-black-lives-matter/

PostmodernProphet
08-04-2017, 04:18 PM
doesn't that mean Black Lives Matter is four times more popular than Congress?......

darin
08-08-2017, 01:21 AM
Sad commentary on America that more than Black Lives Matter members would have a positive view of Black Lives Matter. It's a shit-show organization based on lies, violence, and fraud.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Well... I'm sure blacks wouldn't like it if whites started a group called White Lives Matter.

All these kinds of groups are counter productive. They perpetuate and emphasize racial divisions.

I found this on google images. It shows the distorted belief by some, (racists), that only WHITE people can be racist, and it's pure hypocrisy/double standard...

https://image.ibb.co/hErJnF/racism.jpg

pete311
08-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Well... I'm sure blacks wouldn't like it if whites started a group called White Lives Matter.

All these kinds of groups are counter productive. They perpetuate and emphasize racial divisions.

I found this on google images. It shows the distorted belief by some, (racists), that only WHITE people can be racist, and it's pure hypocrisy/double standard...

https://image.ibb.co/hErJnF/racism.jpg

Except one of those groups has actually been oppressed for hundreds of years. Amazing how whiney and weak white men can be.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Except one of those groups has actually been oppressed for hundreds of years. Amazing how whiney and weak white men can be.
Is that why we had a two term black president, because blacks are oppressed?

Also amazing how leftists will attempt to defend the indefensible.

aboutime
08-10-2017, 06:01 PM

Come on petey. Admit it. You had to come out of your Liberal, Hate-filled closet to even suggest how OPPRESSED Black Americans are today.
Maybe you can take the time to explain HOW millions of Black Americans, not connected to, or following BLM are able to succeed in America?
Tell us how so many Black Americans are able to hold good paying jobs, have their own homes, new cars, all the luxuries of every other American...but you only defend the BLM portion of Black Americans who depend on the Government to survive, and live on the tails of BLACK, and WHITE Americans who Are HONEST, HARD WORKING, and don't spend all their time...LIKE YOU, whining???

darin
08-11-2017, 12:46 AM

Thousands of years, actually. African countries have used and still use slavery as a matter of every day life for thousands of years - likely since the beginning of recorded time. Whereas in the US, some blacks were oppressed by whites and other blacks for hundreds of years - but for hundreds more the US has lead the way to equality. Today, there are no more victims - only people who choose poverty and oppression as a matter of every day life - in hopes somebody will give them free shit...free shit they will squander and destroy before demanding more free shit.

pete311
08-11-2017, 07:34 AM
Thousands of years, actually. African countries have used and still use slavery as a matter of every day life for thousands of years - likely since the beginning of recorded time. Whereas in the US, some blacks were oppressed by whites and other blacks for hundreds of years - but for hundreds more the US has lead the way to equality. Today, there are no more victims - only people who choose poverty and oppression as a matter of every day life - in hopes somebody will give them free shit...free shit they will squander and destroy before demanding more free shit.

You know nothing jon snow

darin
08-11-2017, 07:41 AM
You know nothing jon snow

I dont watch GOT. I prefer good TV.

But I know a lot. And I'm almost always right. But truth means something else to you; you support ideas that keep people in chains. I support liberty. We'll never agree because you cannot agree. You cannot stomach truth because, as is the case for every interpersonal conflict - truth means you're wrong and wrongness threatens your self-esteem.

michiganFats
08-11-2017, 08:44 AM
I think people are smart enough to see what BLM is all about. They can claim that they're focused on police violence against blacks but they appear to be focused on far more than that, influencing governmental makeup and public policy without having to win at the ballot box. They're nothing more than a repackaging of the thugs from the 1960's and I'm not talking about Dr. King, I'm talking about the types of people who encouraged rioting.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-11-2017, 08:49 AM
BLM - The New Black Panthers: same thing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-11-2017, 09:27 AM
I dont watch GOT. I prefer good TV.

But I know a lot. And I'm almost always right. But truth means something else to you; you support ideas that keep people in chains. I support liberty. We'll never agree because you cannot agree. You cannot stomach truth because, as is the case for every interpersonal conflict - truth means you're wrong and wrongness threatens your self-esteem.

Dead on accurate my friend!
What is both sad and tragic is that Pete is not alone in his belief in lies, ignorance and liberal ideology.. Public education and colleges have been peddling that lying swill since the 1960's.
And tens of millions(lib/dems/leftists and blacks) have ate it up, with it giving their ignorant lives a cause to champion.
Never mind that the cause and its basis for being and they crying out how it is for the-- ""oppressed"" -- can and has been repeatedly shown to be a deliberate fallacy perpetuated solely to promote the Dem party and garner it votes!

No true liberal ever lets a -- ""rotten thing like truth"", (or history for that matter)-- stand in his/her way!
I liken such people to maggots.
And I would spit on every damn one of them if it were humanly possible. --Tyr