PDA

View Full Version : Transgendered Briefs for 'Men Who Have Periods' Hit Shelves

jimnyc
08-04-2017, 10:16 AM
WTF?

The swirly whirly of society going around the porcelain bowl is speeding up I'm afraid. :(

---

Transgendered Briefs for 'Men Who Have Periods' Hit Shelves

Good news, gentlemen! When that time of the month rolls around, you no longer have to put on your lady panties to take care of business! This forward-thinking company, Pyramid 7, has made male briefs just for you. Apparently, there's an extra gusset or something for a pad. I don't know. My main takeaway from this is that you girls out there who want to be guys are phoning it in. What is this? Amateur hour? If you want to be a man, then you don't have a period. This is easily fixable. It's called a "hysterectomy." Frankly, if you're unwilling to do that, then put a skirt back on because you're doing it wrong.

What is the deal with the straddling of the fence with transgendered people? Pick a side. Do not put tampons in the men's room. Don't whine about periods. Just get rid of it. If you don't want to swing for the surgery, you can go to the clinic and get a Depo-Provera shot that will stop the bleeding indefinitely.

Why, you may ask, do I care? Frankly, I'm tired of seeing the "men with periods" propaganda. Men don't have periods, period. They also can't breastfeed, give birth, or use my bathroom. Stop spitting on me and telling me it's raining. I'm pretty suspicious that the whole "men with periods" campaign is simply a way for girls who say they want to be guys to retain their ability to procreate (and nab that "man gives birth" headline — why is this a story?). Newsflash: Men can't have babies (for those of you who flunked sixth-grade health class). The "men" in those stories are always biological females with uteruses. Please stop the ridiculous word games.

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/08/01/transgendered-briefs-for-men-who-have-periods-hit-shelves/