PDA

View Full Version : Diamond and Silk offer help to Megyn Kelly

jimnyc
08-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Diamond and Silk Offer Trump-Basher Megyn Kelly Suggestion for Next Career Move

Outspokenly pro-Trump, North Carolina-based sisters “Diamond” (aka Lynnette Hardaway) and “Silk” (aka Rochelle Richardson) were asked Wednesday about the disastrous start to Megyn Kelly’s new career at NBC.

As reported Tuesday in the Washington Free Beacon, Megyn Kelly’s Sunday night newsmagazine on NBC is ending after running for only eight episodes, which included overall ham-handed handling of interviews with Vladimir Putin and Alex Jones. However, the show (supposedly) will return in the spring of 2018.

Asked Wednesday on this writer’s podcast Backlash on Shark Nation Radio about their reaction to Megyn Kelly’s dismal ratings at NBC, “Diamond” responded: “I don’t want to say anything horrible horrible, but the deal is … her ratings were tanking on Fox, so I don’t know why she thought she would go into the Mainstream Media and they would give her the time of day.”

“Diamond” continued: “We told her what she needs to be reporting for: Sesame Street.” (“Silk” at that point added: “Right!”)

This writer, conducting that interview, took slight exception to the suggestion of “Diamond”, rejoinding: “Well I don’t know that she can meet the standard. Kermit the Frog was a pretty good reporter on Sesame Street News. I don’t even know if she’s up to that level.”

“Diamond” did eventually offer: “Well, we wish her the best of luck.”

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/exclusive-diamond-silk-offer-trump-basher-megyn-kelly-suggestion-next-career-move/