PDA

View Full Version : How screwed up could nature actually be?

Sitarro
08-09-2007, 12:15 AM
For those of you that really believe that this world is nothing but an accident of evolution...... take a look at these. A cow is perfect as a cow, an eagle...perfect the way it is, an elephant? How silly can it look.....you'll see. This is some of the finest photoshop work I have ever seen and I think it show all too well how great the designer of our universe is.

Sitarro
08-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Amazing.

Sitarro
08-09-2007, 12:20 AM
a new appreciation for the perfection that is nature....?

Sitarro
08-09-2007, 12:22 AM
2 more posts....

Sitarro
08-09-2007, 12:24 AM
but not least.:laugh2:

Jon
08-09-2007, 02:27 AM
There is some great PS work in there, for sure. Of course, edits are much more forgiving when resized to 640X480-ish. I'd love to see some of these at higher resolution.

Psychoblues
08-09-2007, 02:32 AM
Nature certainly has a sense of humor, zorro. It is mankind that has poisoned your otherwise natural intellect.

nevadamedic
08-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Nature certainly has a sense of humor, zorro. It is mankind that has poisoned your otherwise natural intellect.

Will you go jump off a bridge Mr. Inbred.

Psychoblues
08-09-2007, 02:54 AM
You are such an original, nm.

Will you go jump off a bridge Mr. Inbred.

But, I don't think you'll be winning any Grammies, Emmies and certainly no Oscars. Care to try your wit on stage and leave us politicos in the dust? I can get you a gig but you must promise me that you will forever abstain from future political discussion if you are completely booed off the stage or worse get the living hell beat out of you? I can't quarantee your safety.

Sitarro
08-09-2007, 06:34 AM
You are such an original, nm.

But, I don't think you'll be winning any Grammies, Emmies and certainly no Oscars. Care to try your wit on stage and leave us politicos in the dust? I can get you a gig but you must promise me that you will forever abstain from future political discussion if you are completely booed off the stage or worse get the living hell beat out of you? I can't quarantee your safety.

Let me guess, you book over the hill, blues dildoes at the Apollo.