PDA

View Full Version : Abortion is Birth Control Women Need

jimnyc
08-12-2017, 07:45 AM
This is a part of what I mean when I rant about 'personal responsibility'. WTF is wrong with people? Rather than be responsible, and even just use a 99 cent condom, they think abortion is birth control? And that's why places like planned parenthood stay in existence. Yes, I know this is the UK, but the thinking is the same.

--

Chief of U.K.’s Largest Abortion Provider: ‘Abortion is Birth Control Women Need’

The chief executive of the U.K.’s largest abortion provider explained recent data that shows half of all U.K. women seeking abortion used contraception by admitting that abortion is another form of birth control.

Ann Furedi, chief executive of the British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS), said (https://www.bpas.org/about-our-charity/press-office/press-releases/women-cannot-control-fertility-through-contraception-alone-bpas-data-shows-1-in-4-women-having-an-abortion-were-using-most-effective-contraception/):

When you encourage women to use contraception, you give them the sense that they can control their fertility…Our data shows women cannot control their fertility through contraception alone, even when they are using some of the most effective methods. Family planning is contraception and abortion. Abortion is birth control that women need when their regular method lets them down.

Furedi was explaining data released by BPAS from 60,592 U.K. women which showed that, in 2016, over half (51.2 percent) who sought abortion were using at least one form of birth control – hormonal or long-acting reversible contraception (LARC).

A report released by BPAS that explores women’s reasons for choosing late-term abortion also reveals that use of some form of birth control is one reason women do not test for pregnancy early on, and then choose abortion when they discover they are pregnant later.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/11/chief-of-u-k-s-largest-abortion-provider-abortion-is-birth-control-women-need/