PDA

View Full Version : Next: Mississippi flag

jimnyc
08-16-2017, 02:49 PM
Oh no, they were "triggered"

--

Triggered Black Caucus Members Call on Government to Remove Statues and Mississippi Flag from US Capitol

The Black Caucus called on the federal government to remove any Confederate related statues from the Capitol. The Black Caucus also wants the Mississippi flag removed from the US Capitol because it reminds them of slavery.

History is very triggering for Democrats.

Democrats are on a jihad to remove Confederate and Democratic statues and symbols around the country that cause them pain.

The alt-left tore down a Confederate statue on Monday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/346710-black-lawmakers-say-confederate-statues-should-come-out-of-capitol

Members of the Congressional Black Caucus are reviving calls to remove Confederate statues from the Capitol following the violence at a white nationalist rally in Virginia…

… “We will never solve America’s race problem if we continue to honor traitors who fought against the United States in order to keep African-Americans in chains. By the way, thank god, they lost,” Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Cedric Richmond (D-La.) told ABC News.

However, a CBC aide told The Hill that the group is not currently working on any legislative efforts, like resolutions or letters, on Confederate statues in the Capitol.

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), the sole African-American member of the Mississippi delegation, had demanded his state flag not be displayed due to its inclusion of the Confederate battle flag.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/black-caucus-members-calls-government-remove-statues-mississippi-flag-us-capitol/

tailfins
08-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Am I the only one that notices that "triggered" rhymes with "ni ....." ?

If the Mississippi flag is removed from the US Capital, does it mean that secession has finally been granted?

jimnyc
08-16-2017, 05:25 PM
Am I the only one that notices that "triggered" rhymes with "ni ....." ?

I'm pretty confident that you are. WTF is wrong with you?

If the Mississippi flag is removed from the US Capital, does it mean that secession has finally been granted?

Only if you believe that when it comes time to pay taxes, that if you remove the American flag that you are no longer a citizen and therefore no longer have to pay.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-17-2017, 10:44 PM
This shit is SOOOOOOO out of control.

At this point, a second civil war almost seems like the RATIONAL thing to do.

pete311
08-18-2017, 08:45 AM
I don't think changing the Mississippi flag is unreasonable. Why do you guys support confederate flag use in official capacity?

michiganFats
08-18-2017, 09:47 AM
I don't think changing the Mississippi flag is unreasonable. Why do you guys support confederate flag use in official capacity?

I support the people of Mississippi using whatever flag they want to use as their state flag.

pete311
08-18-2017, 09:50 AM
I support the people of Mississippi using whatever flag they want to use as their state flag.

So if it's changed, you'll be fine with it?

michiganFats
08-18-2017, 10:02 AM
So if it's changed, you'll be fine with it?

Yes, as long as the people had a say.