PDA

View Full Version : Charlottesville rally co-organizer disgusted with Trump

gabosaurus
08-17-2017, 12:35 AM
A white supremacist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he is disgusted that the president 'let a Jew steal his daughter'.

Christopher Cantwell, a spokesman for Unite the Right, says he is hoping for a leader 'a lot more racist' and 'capable' of violence than President Trump to help the movement spread their racist ideals.

'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said, in a documentary on last weekend's deadly march in Virginia.

'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.'

The Unite the Right speaker was discussing his belief that white people were less inclined to 'get in trouble' than people of color. When reminded about multiple atrocities carried out by white suspects, including the Oklahoma City bombing, he conceded that everyone is capable of violence.

'Of course we're capable,' added Cantwell who was heavily armed with multiple handguns, assault rifles and a knife at the rally. 'I'm carrying a pistol, I go to the gym all the time.

'I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence. I'm here to spread ideas, talk, in the hopes that somebody more capable will come along and do that.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4795848/Rally-organizer-President-let-Jew-steal-daughter.html

michiganFats
08-17-2017, 06:38 AM
A white supremacist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he is disgusted that the president 'let a Jew steal his daughter'.

Christopher Cantwell, a spokesman for Unite the Right, says he is hoping for a leader 'a lot more racist' and 'capable' of violence than President Trump to help the movement spread their racist ideals.

'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said, in a documentary on last weekend's deadly march in Virginia.

'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.'

The Unite the Right speaker was discussing his belief that white people were less inclined to 'get in trouble' than people of color. When reminded about multiple atrocities carried out by white suspects, including the Oklahoma City bombing, he conceded that everyone is capable of violence.

'Of course we're capable,' added Cantwell who was heavily armed with multiple handguns, assault rifles and a knife at the rally. 'I'm carrying a pistol, I go to the gym all the time.

'I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence. I'm here to spread ideas, talk, in the hopes that somebody more capable will come along and do that.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4795848/Rally-organizer-President-let-Jew-steal-daughter.html

He sounds like a real asshat and an ethno-state isn't going to happen but I hear things that sound a lot like what he said every day in Detroit.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-17-2017, 06:48 AM
I think this Cantwell is a disgusting human being.

But at the same time, I think any black person with the same kind of racist hate in their heart is every bit as disgusting. That appears to be what is always missing in any discussion about racism or supremacy. There is no greater racist supremacy group in America than the New Black Panthers, but I have never heard anyone condemn them the way any similar white group has been. Eric Holder even dismissed an already won case of voter intimidation against the New Black Panthers, and proclaimed no more such charges ever be brought before him against black people, yet there was little to no public outcry. Now turn that around and make it a white group let off the hook, and no more charges be brought against white people... heads would explode, and the leftist melt down, joined by gutless, pandering, republican cowards, would be epic.

I honestly don't understand why it seems to be absolutely off limits to call black people or racist black groups... racist.