PDA

View Full Version : Bannon: The Trump presidency is 'over'

pete311
08-18-2017, 09:07 PM
Bannon: The Trump presidency is 'over'
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/347182-bannon-the-trump-presidency-is-over

Black Diamond
08-18-2017, 09:11 PM
I think Pete read the headline and not the article.

Kathianne
08-18-2017, 09:16 PM
I agree, though my guess is that Bannon is going to war with Kushner, Ivanka, McMaster, and all those he considers 'globalists' meaning he doesn't like them and vice versa.

In order to do so, they've been holding President Trump 'hostage' to their points of view. He really is all that Bannon wanted, but they are not letting Trump be Trump and he's acquiescing. Eventually he will disown the Trump that wouldn't stand up for populism.

Black Diamond
08-18-2017, 09:18 PM
Interesting he thinks it's gonna be hard for trump without him. I can't imagine those things he brought up in the article would have been more achievable with him on board.

Kathianne
08-18-2017, 09:29 PM
Interesting he thinks it's gonna be hard for trump without him. I can't imagine those things he brought up in the article would have been more achievable with him on board.

I don't think there's anyone, including his kids, that could keep Trump from being Trump for more than a few days. Kelly may have done it the longest.

pete311
08-18-2017, 09:38 PM

I read the article and still think it's interesting.

michiganFats
08-18-2017, 11:17 PM
I read the article and still think it's interesting.

If you read it you didn't understand it.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-19-2017, 08:20 AM
I think Bannon was doing a little ringing of his own bell. I'm sure the Trump presidency isn't hinging entirely just on him. He sounds like he has a big head... well, he does, but I mean it figuratively.

pete311
08-19-2017, 11:37 AM
If you read it you didn't understand it.

Why do you say this? All I did was link to an interesting article and everyone here seems to make assumptions. Bizarre really.

PostmodernProphet
08-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Why do you say this? All I did was link to an interesting article and everyone here seems to make assumptions. Bizarre really.
one of the problems is that your title is not an accurate quote of what he said........now this is a common mistake of lib'ruls, who are unconcerned with accuracy.......

pete311
08-19-2017, 12:44 PM
one of the problems is that your title is not an accurate quote of what he said........now this is a common mistake of lib'ruls, who are unconcerned with accuracy.......

Not my title, it's the title of the article. Here is the full quote, how is it so different?
“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,”

Black Diamond
08-19-2017, 12:47 PM
Not my title, it's the title of the article. Here is the full quote, how is it so different?
The headline, like most headlines nowadays, is misleading and dishonest.

NightTrain
08-19-2017, 12:57 PM

That is quite misleading when taken out of context like that to promote more moonbat clickbait, isn't it?

But that didn't stop you from gleefully scampering back here to post it, and then type it out again in all it's glory - and then you claimed you actually read the article which is doubtful prior to being called out on it.

The savvy internet user is wary of such dishonest headlines.

PostmodernProphet
08-19-2017, 03:18 PM

1) by not changing it you bought into the lie and repeated it....
2) if that is the full quote, why does it end in a comma?.....

Black Diamond
08-19-2017, 03:20 PM
You've heard of new math? Maybe this is new grammar

pete311
08-19-2017, 03:29 PM

I guess you'll have to address that with the weekly standard who took the interview
http://www.weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdoRD_V9cY

Black Diamond
08-19-2017, 03:32 PM
I guess you'll have to address that with the weekly standard who took the interview
http://www.weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdoRD_V9cY
Funny the weekly standard was more honest with their headline.

jimnyc
08-19-2017, 03:58 PM
Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure: ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’

Recently departed White House strategist Steve Bannon is preparing a war for Donald Trump, not against him.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg Businessweek’s Joshua Green.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-speaks-after-white-house-departure-im-going-to-war-for-trump/

Black Diamond
08-19-2017, 04:05 PM
Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure: ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’

Recently departed White House strategist Steve Bannon is preparing a war for Donald Trump, not against him.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg Businessweek’s Joshua Green.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-speaks-after-white-house-departure-im-going-to-war-for-trump/
What kind of ratings would he get in oreillys spot ? :)

pete311
08-19-2017, 04:39 PM
What kind of ratings would he get in oreillys spot ? :)

He's thinking bigger than that.

Black Diamond
08-19-2017, 04:50 PM
He's thinking bigger than that.
Good

PostmodernProphet
08-20-2017, 06:55 AM

not really.....they provided the whole quote....
“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

guess they weren't out to misrepresent like you were......

aboutime
08-21-2017, 06:52 PM
Bannon: The Trump presidency is 'over'
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/347182-bannon-the-trump-presidency-is-over

More wishful thinking (or an attempt to think) by petey?

Hey petey. Guess who is STILL PRESIDENT?