PDA

View Full Version : Violence Against The Far-Right Is ‘Not A Crime'

jimnyc
08-19-2017, 04:26 PM
This is the thought process, and not just of an individual, even the MSM is portraying Antifa as some sort of heros, soldiers, and only using 'self defense' - when they show up wearing masks, shields and weapons. :rolleyes:

And this is a teacher no less!!

--

Antifa Protester Yvette Felarca Says Violence Against The Far-Right Is ‘Not A Crime'

Yvette Felarca, the Berkeley area school teacher and militant left-wing protester responsible for organizing the riot at the University of California, Berkeley in February 2017, claims that violence against the far-right is “not a crime.”

Felarca, who belongs to “By Any Means Necessary,” a far-left group, is currently facing assault charges after she was caught on video assaulting a white supremacist during a July 2016 rally in Sacramento, Cali.

The school teacher and her compatriots engaged in violent clashes against members of the far-right Traditional Worker’s Party, which had a permit to march in the city. The violence between the two groups resulted in a number of assaults and multiple stabbings. In July 2017, police charged Felarca with “assault by means of force likely to inflict great bodily injury, participating in a riot, and inciting a riot.”

As reported by Huffington Post on Wednesday during her arraignment, Felarca described her actions as a form of self-defense, and therefore “not a crime.”

“Standing up against fascism and the rise of Nazism and fascism in this country is not a crime,” she said. “We have the right to defend ourselves.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/antifa-protester-yvette-felarca-says-violence-against-the-far-right-is-not-a-crime/

Abbey Marie
08-19-2017, 04:50 PM
Well then I guess violence against abortion providers is not a crime, either.

And now I understand that the only speech that should be protected is speech I agree with. Got it.

Black Diamond
08-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Well then I guess violence against abortion providers is not a crime, either.

And now I understand that the only speech that should be protected is speech I agree with. Got it.
I like it.

michiganFats
08-19-2017, 04:54 PM
I can't believe this woman hasn't been fired.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-20-2017, 08:29 AM
If there is a second civil war, the ALT LEFT will have forced it.

BoogyMan
08-20-2017, 08:51 AM
The left has already started calling ALL conservatives Nazi’s at this point and the violence is going to grow. I have watched this kind of rhetoric from the left growing since the late 90s and we are now at a point when the left feels they have the moral impetus to commit nearly any kind of act to further their self-righteous agenda. We are living in dark times as the media is feeding the hate and moral equivocation is now the rule of debate rather than a little used device. We stopped teaching history in our schools and the disappearance of civics education in concert with the lack of historical understanding has created an environment of ignorance and hate that makes me weep for our future.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2017, 09:48 AM
The left has already started calling ALL conservatives Nazi’s at this point and the violence is going to grow. I have watched this kind of rhetoric from the left growing since the late 90s and we are now at a point when the left feels they have the moral impetus to commit nearly any kind of act to further their self-righteous agenda. We are living in dark times as the media is feeding the hate and moral equivocation is now the rule of debate rather than a little used device. We stopped teaching history in our schools and the disappearance of civics education in concert with the lack of historical understanding has created an environment of ignorance and hate that makes me weep for our future.

Excellent points. I would just add that devaluing life, and turning away from God, add to the dangerous attitudes.