PDA

View Full Version : The POPE is TRULY a RADICAL Leftist...

High_Plains_Drifter
08-21-2017, 03:55 PM
Why does this man live in a FORTRESS?

Why doesn't this POPE open the doors of the VATICAN to REFUGEES and practice what he preaches?

Why doesn't this POPE give AWAY all the fortunes of the Vatican to the POOR REFUGESS, since the bible does implicate the coveting of riches and worldly things as a SIN?

This POPE is a disgrace to Christianity with his hypocrisy. I hope he has some damn good answers when and IF he ever gets to heaven and has to explain himself to GOD...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_REL_VATICAN_REFUGEES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-21-06-26-22

aboutime
08-21-2017, 04:04 PM
Don't know much about him. But everything I have read about his WORDS, seem to tell me that he lives in a Mysterious, Fantasyland where ALL PEOPLE have to do is SMILE, HUG, SING, and PRAY...and everything will be ALRIGHT!

No wonder he lives alone in the Vatican. The rest of the World isn't part of his life.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-21-2017, 04:56 PM
Don't know much about him. But everything I have read about his WORDS, seem to tell me that he lives in a Mysterious, Fantasyland where ALL PEOPLE have to do is SMILE, HUG, SING, and PRAY...and everything will be ALRIGHT!

No wonder he lives alone in the Vatican. The rest of the World isn't part of his life.
Everytime this moron opens his mouth about an issue, he comes down on the LEFT side... pro homo marriage, I guess he's never read Leviticus, and all this constant pro refugee talk as if they should own the world. It's apparent he's a huge globalist too, and figures nations have no right to enforce their immigration laws.

Fuck him.

aboutime
08-21-2017, 06:25 PM
Everytime this moron opens his mouth about an issue, he comes down on the LEFT side... pro homo marriage, I guess he's never read Leviticus, and all this constant pro refugee talk as if they should own the world. It's apparent he's a huge globalist too, and figures nations have no right to enforce their immigration laws.

Fuck him.

Maybe it's about time for the WORLD to finally admit...the Pope is NOT Christ, God, or Jesus, and a simple human being who has TOO MUCH POWER to control his Church, and the people who Worship him. Notice he talks a lot, and never really has a REMEDY???