PDA

View Full Version : Breitbart editor pledges to do 'dirty work' for Bannon, smears Ivanka

pete311
08-22-2017, 05:39 PM
Should be an interesting next 4 months!

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/22/media/breitbart-prank-emails/index.html

High_Plains_Drifter
08-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Smears, corruption, lies and deception are what the Commie News Network is all about.

Ho-hummm... :doofus: ... next fake news story...

hjmick
08-22-2017, 06:30 PM
Now that it's out, nothing will come from Breitbart nor Marlow.

I suspect Elaine Chao will be the next to exit Trumps cabinet. He can't do anything to McConnell, so fire his wife...

Trump strikes me as a vindictive SOB...

pete311
08-22-2017, 08:21 PM
Smears, corruption, lies and deception are what the Commie News Network is all about.

Ho-hummm... :doofus: ... next fake news story...

Exactly how is it fake?

aboutime
08-22-2017, 08:30 PM
Should be an interesting next 4 months!

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/22/media/breitbart-prank-emails/index.html

petey. You refuse to just learn, don'tcha? Using the Clinton News Nutwork as a reliable source is like you asking Gabby to vote for Trump, and she agree's.

Keep your WISHFUL FAKE NEWS COMING...maybe you'll wake up after the Tornado, and find out your not in KANSAS anymore.

pete311
08-22-2017, 09:46 PM
petey. You refuse to just learn, don'tcha? Using the Clinton News Nutwork as a reliable source is like you asking Gabby to vote for Trump, and she agree's.

Keep your WISHFUL FAKE NEWS COMING...maybe you'll wake up after the Tornado, and find out your not in KANSAS anymore.

If it were false, I'm sure Breitbart and the editor would sue considering all the quotes in the article.

aboutime
08-22-2017, 09:49 PM
If it were false, I'm sure Breitbart and the editor would sue considering all the quotes in the article.

Sorry TOTO. You still, just don't get it.

michiganFats
08-23-2017, 06:28 AM

I don't think true or false matters in this case, the information was unethically obtained but CNN ran with it any way by calling the source an email prankster instead of someone who fraudulently passed himself off as someone else. I don't know if what he did is illegal but it is unethical and CNN lowers their standards when the target is someone they don't like which calls all of their reporting into question.

pete311
08-23-2017, 07:55 AM
I don't think true or false matters in this case, the information was unethically obtained but CNN ran with it any way by calling the source an email prankster instead of someone who fraudulently passed himself off as someone else. I don't know if what he did is illegal but it is unethical and CNN lowers their standards when the target is someone they don't like which calls all of their reporting into question.

lol ethics, you apply them to everything but the president.

michiganFats
08-23-2017, 08:09 AM

I don't see a defense of CNN from you.

pete311
08-23-2017, 08:58 AM
I don't see a defense of CNN from you.

I'm not the ethics dept for journalism. The story is out. This thread is about the story. Discuss it.

michiganFats
08-23-2017, 09:13 AM
I'm not the ethics dept for journalism. The story is out. This thread is about the story. Discuss it.

I just did. It's unethical. The ball is now in your court.

pete311
08-23-2017, 09:49 AM
I just did. It's unethical. The ball is now in your court.

Got a link for that?

michiganFats
08-23-2017, 09:56 AM
Got a link for that?

You need a link to your own article? The 5 D's of dodgeball.

aboutime
08-23-2017, 02:52 PM

Great joke there petey boy. YOU attempting to tell anyone about Ethics???

You have none to speak of, but, like the good little liberal you are. You demand someone who is much more intelligent than you, who IS the President, has none???
That's a good one.