PDA

View Full Version : Here’s The Real Reason Trump Is Angry With McConnell And Ryan

jimnyc
08-26-2017, 10:59 AM
And if they are working behind his back, I don't blame him for his anger at all.

---

Here’s The Real Reason Trump Is Angry With McConnell And Ryan

President Donald Trump is angry with Republican leaders because of a proposal floating around Capitol Hill that undercuts his legislative agenda and provides major concessions to Democrats, two conservative strategists with more than 40 years of Hill experience told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan are planning to pass legislation that would raise the debt ceiling and fully fund Obamacare subsidies through the 2018 election cycle, a source within the administration told TheDCNF. Leadership is also preparing to pass a short-term spending bill — a continuing resolution — that would fund the government through mid-December, include no appropriations for Trump’s border wall, and continue funding to Planned Parenthood, the conservative strategists told TheDCNF.

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/heres-the-real-reason-trump-is-angry-with-mcconnell-and-ryan/

michiganFats
08-26-2017, 12:30 PM
And if they are working behind his back, I don't blame him for his anger at all.

---

President Donald Trump is angry with Republican leaders because of a proposal floating around Capitol Hill that undercuts his legislative agenda and provides major concessions to Democrats, two conservative strategists with more than 40 years of Hill experience told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan are planning to pass legislation that would raise the debt ceiling and fully fund Obamacare subsidies through the 2018 election cycle, a source within the administration told TheDCNF. Leadership is also preparing to pass a short-term spending bill — a continuing resolution — that would fund the government through mid-December, include no appropriations for Trump’s border wall, and continue funding to Planned Parenthood, the conservative strategists told TheDCNF.

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/heres-the-real-reason-trump-is-angry-with-mcconnell-and-ryan/

I'm not surprised.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-26-2017, 02:35 PM

---

This sort of thing right here is what inspired the term... "DRAIN THE SWAMP."

I hope republicans are sent packing by the hundreds next year and replaced with new blood, but I don't mean democrat.