PDA

View Full Version : My DISGUST With This Man is COMPLETE

High_Plains_Drifter
08-26-2017, 09:41 PM
I've HAD IT with this little shit stain. I live in WI, and I will volunteer my time and money to do everything possible to see this filthy little RINO ass hat VOTED OUT in 2018...

House Speaker Paul Ryan Criticizes Donald Trump’s Pardon for Joe Arpaio

https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-speaker-paul-ryan-criticizes-donald-trumps-pardon-for-joe-arpaio-1503781921

aboutime
08-26-2017, 09:53 PM
I've HAD IT with this little shit stain. I live in WI, and I will volunteer my time and money to do everything possible to see this filthy little RINO ass hat VOTED OUT in 2018...

House Speaker Paul Ryan Criticizes Donald Trump’s Pardon for Joe Arpaio

https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-speaker-paul-ryan-criticizes-donald-trumps-pardon-for-joe-arpaio-1503781921

I've been telling everyone since I arrived here many years ago. POLITICIANS from both parties ONLY HAVE THEMSELVES in mind. Ryan is just SHOWING his constituents that he is disgusted with Trump because....Ryan knows, there are more Illegals, and Muslims in his state who....HE NEEDS FOR VOTES.
All Politicians are FIRST....Liars, no matter how other Politicians talk about them.
IF THERE IS AN ELECTION COMING....all TRUTH is ABSENT until the votes are cast.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-26-2017, 10:11 PM
I've been telling everyone since I arrived here many years ago. POLITICIANS from both parties ONLY HAVE THEMSELVES in mind. Ryan is just SHOWING his constituents that he is disgusted with Trump because....Ryan knows, there are more Illegals, and Muslims in his state who....HE NEEDS FOR VOTES.
All Politicians are FIRST....Liars, no matter how other Politicians talk about them.
IF THERE IS AN ELECTION COMING....all TRUTH is ABSENT until the votes are cast.
IDK... his district is down by Janesville which I think is his home town. Not sure there's many illegals or moslems in that area. I actually don't know what his motivation for this latest dumbass statement was, but for sure I'm done with him. I follow him on twitter and have already hammered him about this. I think he's worse than Boner.

jimnyc
08-27-2017, 09:12 AM
He thinks it helps him politically to follow some of the crowd. And he'll be back on board and supporting him when he thinks it suits him politically as well.

I hate politicians. :(

High_Plains_Drifter
08-27-2017, 09:28 AM
That makes two of us for sure.

Kathianne
08-27-2017, 11:02 AM
He thinks it helps him politically to follow some of the crowd. And he'll be back on board and supporting him when he thinks it suits him politically as well.

In fairness, he's pretty steadily backed Trump once he decided to do so after nomination. For some, it was a step too far.

I understand you and most here disagree, that doesn't make all who do not liars.

jimnyc
08-27-2017, 11:12 AM
In fairness, he's pretty steadily backed Trump once he decided to do so after nomination. For some, it was a step too far.

I understand you and most here disagree, that doesn't make all who do not liars.

There were quite a few times he spoke out against as well, and then not long after came right back to support though. Not sure where you got the liar thing from?

Kathianne
08-27-2017, 11:17 AM
There were quite a few times he spoke out against as well, and then not long after came right back to support though. Not sure where you got the liar thing from?

Seems to be the new meaning of 'politician.'

The only time I can think of when Ryan said Trump by name was 'wrong' since the nomination was with the video with that Bush guy.

jimnyc
08-27-2017, 11:29 AM
Seems to be the new meaning of 'politician.'

The only time I can think of when Ryan said Trump by name was 'wrong' since the nomination was with the video with that Bush guy.

Not everything was major butting of heads, but it was often that he spoke out somehow. These may not be show stoppers or making him a mortal enemy, but they add up. It's obvious that he jumps at times when politically convenient, and comes back when it's politically convenient.

Ryan condemned Trumps travel ban, as a "ban on all muslims"
spoke out about Trump wanting to take on "big pharma"
Ryan has condemned Trump's repeated remarks that Judge Gonzalo Curiel
spoke out when Trump supposedly didn't disavow the KKK specifically, when he did though
Ryan condemned Trump saying "both sides" about Charlottesville
Spoke out about Trump firing Mueller, even though he never even said he would
Of course now about Arpaio

Kathianne
08-27-2017, 11:36 AM
Not everything was major butting of heads, but it was often that he spoke out somehow. These may not be show stoppers or making him a mortal enemy, but they add up. It's obvious that he jumps at times when politically convenient, and comes back when it's politically convenient.

Ryan condemned Trumps travel ban, as a "ban on all muslims"
spoke out about Trump wanting to take on "big pharma"
Ryan has condemned Trump's repeated remarks that Judge Gonzalo Curiel
spoke out when Trump supposedly didn't disavow the KKK specifically, when he did though
Ryan condemned Trump saying "both sides" about Charlottesville
Spoke out about Trump firing Mueller, even though he never even said he would
Of course now about Arpaio

He's avoided naming Trump, for obvious reasons. It's entirely possible to disagree with Trump on specifics, while still wanting him to succeed. I think some are expecting too much yes men for a person that ran and was elected as an 'outsider.' It's not being PC to disagree with him. Sometimes one just think he's wrong.

Let's just look at it this way: If Trump decides to become an 'Independent' and leaves the GOP, does anyone really wonder where his supporters will go? Not with the GOP. It wouldn't matter what he said or how they voted in the past. He'll take that 37-40% with him.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-27-2017, 04:42 PM
He's avoided naming Trump, for obvious reasons. It's entirely possible to disagree with Trump on specifics, while still wanting him to succeed. I think some are expecting too much yes men for a person that ran and was elected as an 'outsider.' It's not being PC to disagree with him. Sometimes one just think he's wrong.

Let's just look at it this way: If Trump decides to become an 'Independent' and leaves the GOP, does anyone really wonder where his supporters will go? Not with the GOP. It wouldn't matter what he said or how they voted in the past. He'll take that 37-40% with him.
I would classify that as political expediency. In laymen's terms, whoring yourself out for votes to so you'll be reelected.

I think Ryan is a RINO, I think he's bought and paid for by lobbyist cash, and I think he's a little shyster.

He had a real good guy that ran against him last time, some biker, straight talker, reminded me of president Trump. I was actually surprised when Ryan won again. I thought for sure he'd lose. I sure wish he'd lose next year. If he has a conservative challenger, or the same guy runs against him again, he's getting some nice donations from me.

Kathianne
08-27-2017, 04:48 PM
I would classify that as political expediency. In laymen's terms, whoring yourself out for votes to so you'll be reelected.

I think Ryan is a RINO, I think he's bought and paid for by lobbyist cash, and I think he's a little shyster.

He had a real good guy that ran against him last time, some biker, straight talker, reminded me of president Trump. I was actually surprised when Ryan won again. I thought for sure he'd lose. I sure wish he'd lose next year. If he has a conservative challenger, or the same guy runs against him again, he's getting some nice donations from me.

I get it, you don't like him or anyone who thinks President Trump has already made mistakes. It's your right.

One of the things about not supporting Trump from the get go, I judge him on what he's done or doing. Thus I'll give credit when it's due, with no problem criticizing what I disagree with strongly.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-28-2017, 07:38 AM
I get it, you don't like him or anyone who thinks President Trump has already made mistakes. It's your right.
Nope, that's not it at all. I thought I described well enough what I thought of Ryan, and it had nothing to do with president Trump.