PDA

View Full Version : Kindergartners Traumatized by 'Transition Party' for Transgirl

jimnyc
08-27-2017, 09:47 AM
Are.You.Effing.Kidding.Me?

Kindergarten? Parties about this shit to 5 and 6 year olds???? Keep that shit at home if parents want to deal with it - but why for the love of all that is good, just why do you have this at school and expose many kids to the issue and therefore all the parents need to get involved at such an age, prepared to discuss with their kids or not? Idiots. They shouldn't even be talking about "sex education" AT ALL with kids that age.

---

Kindergartners Traumatized by 'Transition Party' for Transgirl

A public charter school in California (of course) is under fire from outraged parents of 5-8-year-olds who were forced to attend a "transition party" for a little boy who thinks he is a girl. The party included a series of transgender propaganda books read to students before the boy went into the bathroom and then came out dressed like a girl. At this point in the event, the teacher explained that the students were to now to address him as a her and gave "her" a new name. Parents received no notification of this event ahead of time. The Rocklin Academy has been inundated with complaints after kids came home traumatized.

“There were several of the little girls that went to their parents and were crying and saying, ‘mommy or daddy, am I going to turn into a boy?’”And a boy who hadn’t given “gender” a single thought before is now asking his mother if he can dress as a girl for school, added Keller.

The school claims that it did not have to notify parents about this because it's not sex education or something.

District Superintendent Robin Stout told Fox40News that parents were not notified because kids can’t opt out of gender identity and expression lessons.

The school board also held a special session on the matter on July 31, which included a presentation on California law by Young, Minney & Corr law firm that echoed Stout’s assertions.

According to that presentation, since January 2016, state law allows parents to only opt their children out of sex education.

“Diversity and tolerance curricula are not ‘sex education,’” it emphasized.

That's interesting. So now teaching kindergartners about "diverse" sexual proclivities is not sex ed? There is a high probability that the reason they did not notify parents is because they knew there would be loud objections to the systematic abuse of children by their teachers. The book that was used is called I Am Jazz, written by a seriously disturbed transgender teen who has a reality show on TLC by the same name. In this clip from the show, the boy is grilling his father about his mother's vagina and what it looks like. I'm not joking. This is the kind of trash that teachers and principals of schools think is okay for your kindergartner. Sources say the book I Am Jazz is graphic and gross. It was bad enough that several students left school that day in tears.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/08/23/kindergartners-traumatized-transition-party-transgirl-parents-outraged/

michiganFats
08-27-2017, 10:18 AM
Are.You.Effing.Kidding.Me?

Kindergarten? Parties about this shit to 5 and 6 year olds???? Keep that shit at home if parents want to deal with it - but why for the love of all that is good, just why do you have this at school and expose many kids to the issue and therefore all the parents need to get involved at such an age, prepared to discuss with their kids or not? Idiots. They shouldn't even be talking about "sex education" AT ALL with kids that age.

I agree 100%. This is child abuse, plain and simple.

Abbey Marie
08-27-2017, 02:44 PM
Jim, I'm sending you my bill for therapy. Or maybe for a case of wine. I can't take anymore.

aboutime
08-27-2017, 04:08 PM
A Growing sickness in all aspects of our society that is designed to brainwash, otherwise, God fearing children into Irresponsible, idiots.

Elessar
08-27-2017, 05:45 PM
This just so plainly stupid.

What kid of that age could really make such a decision?

....and for the school to say it is not a form of "Sex Education"?

The outraged parents should get up in arms and take all the teachers and administrators
to court.

I am so glad I got out of that state.

darin
08-28-2017, 01:00 AM
I hate hate hate hate the progressive agenda because of the damage it's wreaking upon our society.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-28-2017, 06:13 AM
I hate hate hate hate the progressive agenda because of the damage it's wreaking upon our society.
They have to start warping and polluting those minds early, so it won't be so hard to continue later... kind of like soaking chicken in brine.

50 years ago these "teachers" would have been fired, and probably had their house burnt down.