08-27-2017, 12:16 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10821&stc=1

Abbey Marie
08-27-2017, 02:41 PM
Jesus would agree.

:thumb:

aboutime
08-27-2017, 04:06 PM
Kathianne. Totally agree, as do many in America today. However, the Hypocrites who smile, and admire such words in public...often are the same people who point fingers, show hatred, and do disgusting things...nobody can see.

Our entire society has been tainted that way.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-27-2017, 04:34 PM
Social media has made it very easy for someone to talk smack. The little 90 lb, pimply faced, pip squeak sitting in his mommy's basement all of a sudden is 6' 8" and 245 lbs of rock hard, butt kicking bad ass... or so he pretends.

People act a lot different when they meet face to face. A lot of attitude is gone.

Kathianne
08-27-2017, 04:37 PM
Social media has made it very easy for someone to talk smack. The little 90 lb, pimply faced, pip squeak sitting in his mommy's basement all of a sudden is 6' 8" and 245 lbs of rock hard, butt kicking bad ass... or see he pretends.

People act a lot different when they meet face to face. A lot of attitude is gone.

Indeed. It becomes easy to respond in kind, then of course, no one learns anything. Certainly won't change minds that way, if possible at all. Why get your blood pressure up and feel like humanity sucks, when it's just you and those that are on a site?

I've lost it plenty of times, but I'm trying.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-27-2017, 04:46 PM
Indeed. It becomes easy to respond in kind, then of course, no one learns anything. Certainly won't change minds that way, if possible at all. Why get your blood pressure up and feel like humanity sucks, when it's just you and those that are on a site?

I've lost it plenty of times, but I'm trying.
Well, it's easy to keep your cool and just debate or whatever when you're talking with someone low key like you that always keeps their cool. No need to get worked up. If you disagree, big deal... move on.

But some like to get nasty. They have to throw out their little jabs... that's when you give what you get.

Kathianne
08-27-2017, 04:50 PM
Well, it's easy to keep your cool and just debate or whatever when you're talking with someone low key like you that always keeps their cool. No need to get worked up. If you disagree, big deal... move on.

But some like to get nasty. They have to throw out their little jabs... that's when you give what you get.

Oh even with controlling adjectives on certain people and topics, I do believe you may be the first person to say I'm 'low-key.' LOL! jimnyc Abbey

michiganFats
08-27-2017, 07:38 PM
Jesus would agree.

:thumb:

Jesus was never on the Internet.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-28-2017, 05:52 AM
Prove it...

Abbey Marie
08-28-2017, 07:45 AM

Actually, he's on right now.

michiganFats
08-28-2017, 07:48 AM
Actually, he's on right now.

What's his username? I hope there's not a '69' in it somewhere. Please tell me he's not on 4chan.

Abbey Marie
08-28-2017, 07:48 AM
What's his username? I hope there's not a '69' in it somewhere. Please tell me he's not on 4chan.

Are you Christian?
michiganFats

aboutime
08-28-2017, 07:49 AM

How do you know? Somebody once told me..."Jesus is everywhere!"

Would you like to prove he isn't????:laugh:

michiganFats
08-28-2017, 07:54 AM
Are you Christian?

I'm like most people. I went to Sunday School as a kid and I go to church once in a while but I'm not devout. Is this going to be a situation where an obvious joke is going to be blown out of proportion? If you take it that seriously and were offended then I do sincerely apologize, to you, and I won't make any more Jesus jokes using any of your posts but that is all it was.

Abbey Marie
08-28-2017, 08:01 AM
I'm like most people. I went to Sunday School as a kid and I go to church once in a while but I'm not devout. Is this going to be a situation where an obvious joke is going to be blown out of proportion? If you take it that seriously and were offended then I do sincerely apologize, to you, and I won't make any more Jesus jokes using any of your posts but that is all it was.

Ok, gotcha. I'm not Muslim-serious about my religion, lol, and I can take a joke. I asked because I like to know when I am dealing with a Christianphobic, which you clearly are not. We've had a few here over the years, and I find them total downers and a waste of my time.