PDA

View Full Version : New Clinton Memoir: ‘We All Made Mistakes But You Made Most Of Them’

michiganFats
08-27-2017, 09:10 PM
NEW YORK—In candid excerpts released Wednesday from her forthcoming memoir What Happened, Hillary Clinton reflects on her unsuccessful 2016 presidential bid, revealing to readers, “We all made mistakes, but you made most of them.” “I’m not suggesting it’s entirely your fault, but, let’s be frank, 99 percent of it is,” read one passage from the chapter entitled “Seriously, What Were You Thinking?” in which the former candidate conceded missteps she had made over the course of her campaign while also clarifying that none of them should have produced the final election outcome, which she characterized as “squarely on you fucking people.” “Indeed, fake news and Russian meddling played a part, and I’ve acknowledged I wasn’t the perfect candidate, but let’s not lose sight of the fact that the majority of the blame—all but the tiniest sliver—lies with you, the idiot voters. You really blew it, dumbasses. Bravo!” Sources later confirmed that Clinton devotes the final chapter of her memoir to how she has moved on from the election, begging her readers to not fuck that up for her too.

http://www.theonion.com/article/new-clinton-memoir-we-all-made-mistakes-you-made-m-56743

darin
08-28-2017, 12:34 AM
:D It's about right though....from her perspective.

michiganFats
08-28-2017, 04:15 AM
:D It's about right though....from her perspective.

It is, isn't it? That's why I like the Onion, sometimes they come up with stories that sound somewhat plausible. There's another site I like called Duffel Blog that is like the Onion except military-centered, I'll have to post something from them today because they're good too.

darin
08-28-2017, 04:39 AM
I follow the dufflelblog :) Regularly. :)

Abbey Marie
08-28-2017, 08:36 AM
The Onion articles on Biden are hilarious!