PDA

View Full Version : Mods and Admins, we're cool

michiganFats
08-28-2017, 12:47 PM
I just logged back in and...multiple PM's.

We're good, I said what I have to say in the cage and there is no more to say. I appreciate your concern, we're all good. No more problems from my end.

jimnyc
08-28-2017, 01:04 PM
I just logged back in and...multiple PM's.

We're good, I said what I have to say in the cage and there is no more to say. I appreciate your concern, we're all good. No more problems from my end.

This is unacceptable.

We are used to fighting. And when we make a decision, that makes us nazis, and clueless of how to moderate forums. Aren't you supposed to, instead of making this thread, make a thread condemning the board, all the staff member, and how you hate us all and are leaving? We're used to the hate, man!! Being nice? Responsive? Understanding? Appreciative? WTF is wrong with you? :salute:

Kathianne
08-28-2017, 01:06 PM
:laugh2::cheers2:
This is unacceptable.

We are used to fighting. And when we make a decision, that makes us nazis, and clueless of how to moderate forums. Aren't you supposed to, instead of making this thread, make a thread condemning the board, all the staff member, and how you hate us all and are leaving? We're used to the hate, man!! Being nice? Responsive? Understanding? Appreciative? WTF is wrong with you? :salute: