PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Movement from Charlottesville send out message...

revelarts
08-28-2017, 07:02 PM
Patriots Movement from Charlottesville send out message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLA4lEtmH2A

jimnyc
08-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Ya know, Rev, normally I won't watch these videos if they're over 5 minutes or so. But I decided to watch this entire video, and I'm glad I did. And you know what? A lot of it lines up with what I've read/seen from many other observers and eyewitnesses and even some news stories. Not the first I heard about these folks being "funneled" through others that weren't exactly thrilled to see them there, and hence where a lot of the violence started - towards THEM. Also not the first I have heard about police in areas standing down, or doing little to nothing to help, other than threatening to arrest folks. I was to understand that these folks had worked out things with people in the police department ahead of time, but that things went south and no one protected them, hence their anger in this video. These guys are not the KKK and they were not a part of any white nationalists group. There WERE folks that went there for reasons other than hate or violence.

I think there's truth to the police allowing this to happen to an extent. And truth that they even funneled them right into a trap of sorts. And if that's the case, that's just royally fucked up that they would not help citizens, but also help place them in the line of fire.

And the only thing those on the left do, about ANYONE that says anything about being there or at any future events - is that ANY of these people are somehow connected to being white nationalists or supremacists group. Granted I only noticed one black gent in this particular video, but the desire to protect the COTUS and the 1st amendment isn't something drawn along racial lines, that's something ALL Americans stand for, and should be fighting for as these folks are (without violence of course).

High_Plains_Drifter
08-28-2017, 09:15 PM
I watched the whole thing too, and it's much of what I expected. The only people that are racists are whites. The only people that are extremists are whites. The only people there to start violence are whites. Of course we know this because obama told us that all us veterans are dangerous and most likely terrorists. What gets even more sickening about this entire concocted bull shit against white conservative patriot veterans especially, is the disgusting, gutless, yellow bellied, low life, pandering, cowards on the right. They are so absolutely terrified of what the democrat propaganda machine will say about them if they don't pander to them and condemn, condemn, condemn, condemn, that it's enough to make you want to puke. What these worthless sacks of gutless flesh don't realize is, no matter how much you pander to the left, they will NEVER like you, you will NEVER get a fair shake, they will NEVER say you did the right thing. President Trump knows this now, but by God he's the only one I see with the GUTS to say what's right, and say what I believe the vast majority of Americans are thinking, and no Kath, we're not his worshipers, we're his supporters, even though we know he has his faults, we can respect him because he certainly has GUTS. Guts to take on the establishment, guts to take on the democrat propaganda wing, and guts to stand up for America.

Kathianne
08-28-2017, 09:21 PM
I watched the whole thing too, and it's much of what I expected. The only people that are racists are whites. The only people that are extremists are whites. The only people there to start violence are whites. Of course we know this because obama told us that all us veterans are dangerous and most likely terrorists. What gets even more sickening about this entire concocted bull shit against white conservative patriot veterans especially, is the disgusting, gutless, yellow bellied, low life, pandering, cowards on the right. They are so absolutely terrified of what the democrat propaganda machine will say about them if they don't pander to them and condemn, condemn, condemn, codemn, that it enough to make you want to puke. What these worthless sacks of gutless flesh don't realize is, no matter how much you pander to the left, they will NEVER like you, you will NEVER get a fair shake, they will NEVER say you did the right thing. President Trump knows this now, but by God he's the only one I see with the GUTS to say what's right, and say what I believe the vast majority of Americans are thinking, and no Kath, we're not his worshipers, we're his supporters, even though we know he has his faults, we can respect him because he certainly has GUTS. Guts to take on the establishment, guts to take on the democrat propaganda wing, and guts to stand up for America.

Wow. Only one side is persecuted and slandered by the other. All vets. All white folks, etc. Me? Never trusted Obama or what he said. Called him racist from way back-before he was nominated. You want to believe him and his ilk? Enjoy the woke. I'm not with that.

I'm also not with those who want to get back at those that were selling something I never bought into.

I'm not into 'hating,' never have been. I think there's all sorts of injustices, perpetrated by some on the left, some on the right, both at extreme ends of each spectrum.

As for the 'supporters' there are some, there are also the worshippers. Only you know which fits.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-28-2017, 09:28 PM
Wow. Only one side is persecuted and slandered by the other. All vets. All white folks, etc. Me? Never trusted Obama or what he said. Called him racist from way back-before he was nominated. You want to believe him and his ilk? Enjoy the woke. I'm not with that.

I'm also not with those who want to get back at those that were selling something I never bought into.

I'm not into 'hating,' never have been. I think there's all sorts of injustices, perpetrated by some on the left, some on the right, both at extreme ends of each spectrum.

As for the 'supporters' there are some, there are also the worshippers. Only you know which fits.
Ya know what I don't see any of in that video? Masks. Evidently these guys aren't afraid to show their faces. Why do you think that is? I'd say it's because they don't have anything to hide or be ashamed of. Can you say the same thing about ANTIFA?

So why do these guys get the bad rap and leftist democrat propaganda machine gives ANTIFA a pass? THAT is what irritates me to no end, the lying, deceiving, hyperventilating, hysterical left smearing, all while virtually ignoring completely the radical extreme America hating leftist fascists.

Kathianne
08-28-2017, 09:31 PM
Ya know what I don't see any of in that video? Masks. Evidently these guys aren't afraid to show their faces. Why do you think that is? I'd say it's because they don't have anything to hide or be ashamed of. Can you say the same thing about ANTIFA?

So why do these guys get the bad rap and leftist democrat propaganda machine gives ANTIFA a pass? THAT is what irritates me to no end, the lying, deceiving, hyperventilating, hysterical left smearing, all while virtually ignoring completely the radical extreme America hating leftist fascists.

Yeah, the difference between the two are the masks or that the antifa are pussies or something. Haters gonna hate. Haters are winning, that should make many happy.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-28-2017, 09:39 PM
Yeah, the difference between the two are the masks or that the antifa are pussies or something. Haters gonna hate. Haters are winning, that should make many happy.
Really... just the mask... that's all you see that's different?

Maybe you need another look at ANTIFA...

https://mediaequalizer.com/melanie-morgan/2017/08/how-berkeley-became-the-hate-capital-of-the-world

Kathianne
08-28-2017, 09:44 PM
Really... just the mask... that's all you see that's different?

Maybe you need another look at ANTIFA...

https://mediaequalizer.com/melanie-morgan/2017/08/how-berkeley-became-the-hate-capital-of-the-world

Maybe you need another look at what to look for? Their being wrong doesn't make the others right. Oh at the Berkeley situation, I agree with you. Not at Charlotesville. Both sides are filled with haters, hoping in one way or another, they'll get the less radical to come to their point of view.

Not surprised that there are many on the brink, plenty of free floating hate and feelings of persecution going around.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-28-2017, 10:47 PM
Maybe you need another look at what to look for? Their being wrong doesn't make the others right. Oh at the Berkeley situation, I agree with you. Not at Charlotesville. Both sides are filled with haters, hoping in one way or another, they'll get the less radical to come to their point of view.

Not surprised that there are many on the brink, plenty of free floating hate and feelings of persecution going around.
The persecution is lopsided.

It always is with the left.

jimnyc
08-29-2017, 09:08 AM
Here's what gets me, but I'll start back in time to make myself clear...

KKK = scumbags
White nationalists or white supremacists = scumbags
Antifa = scumbags

Any group of people that set out to claim they are superior to others, or that their race is superior, or to send out messages of hate, or to be violent to get their message across = all scumbags in my opinion.

---

So it all exploded in Charlottesville. But there WERE multiple groups, smaller groups & tons of folks that came to singularly support one of them, to support an inanimate object & many to just observe.

But after that day, it would appear that almost ANY group that is on the right in any manner whatsoever - will now be labeled a hate group and get the other side frothing at the mouth until they go and disrupt anything now, and get violent of course when they can.

Some groups want to just stand for freedom of speech alone. But they are a hate group right off the bat. Have a handful and claim to show up to support "America" - you may be a racist but definitely a hater. Go some where and claim to oppose antifa group, now you're really a white supremacist! It's getting to be impossible for any group to gather for any reason, unless it's something the left agrees with. If not? Well then, you are going to get lumped into one of the above groups.

revelarts
09-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Jim IMO, here’s at least part of the problem.
everyone on all sides want’s to paint the other in the WORSE possible light.

when Obama was president He just didn’t make bad decisions, people here were saying... STILL SAYING... things like
“He a RACIST!!!"
...He was working with the MUSLIMS to bring in the KALIFAH!!! And lets piss on his wife too...
...Black lives matters doesn’t care about blacks they JUST HATE WHITES and WANT TO KILL COPS....
...and anyone that says anything less about them than that does as well. NOTHING they say or should be considered AT ALL ever...

But now on the others side we have bonified, self declared KKK and NAZI members at a rally to “UNITE THE RIGHT”
but some of those on the right who went there are somehow shocked and surprised that ANYONE would think that since they are marching WITH KKK and NAZI that THEY might have some leanings in that direction.
seriously? are you for real?

Look, maybe If many on the right would be the bigger person and concede that there are “MANY GOOD PEOPLE” on the “ANTIFA” or black lives, democratic, the LEFTY side of the world. then well...
AT LEAST it'd show that ONE side wasn’t completely out to SMEAR the other. At least ONE side be on the way to a real conversation with other human beings.
But hey little hope for that.

But also here’s a real problem I have with the Charlottesville event.
The ALT right and Patriots (who i’ve long supported) KNOWING, WILLINGLY marched WITH a fairly large group of NAZI’s and KKK members.
I don’t get that.
I just don’t.

It’s one thing to say, i agree with KK and NAZI members RIGHT to march, protest etc..
But it’s another to march WITH them? WTH?!!
It seems a NO BRAINER to me that If you really want to protest to keep a monument that we DO IT DIFFERENT DAY than the NAZI and the KKK. is that really a hard choice to make?
So my BIG question here what make some people on the right so blind to the problem here?
Blind to point that they are saying they see nothing wrong with it many on the right mixing with Nazis and KKK members. And are SHOCKED at peoples reactions.
(notice the Patriots in the video SAID they support everyone's right to march but when patriots showed at BLM events they were on the SIDELINES, not marching WITH them.)
How many marches with ISIS members would it take for Al Shapton to be a Muslim terrorist?
Or would the right understand that he's only there at that march for the specific cause... and the universal constitutional right to march?

And as a side bar, look, Frankly there are no organizations that compare with the record of violence and hate that the KKK and the NAZIs have. Some on the right act as if, Antifa, BLM and toss in the NewBlackPanthers are EQUALLY as bad. It’s not even close.

aboutime
09-01-2017, 06:03 PM

when Obama was president He just didn’t make bad decisions, people here were saying... STILL SAYING... things like
“He a RACIST!!!"
...He was working with the MUSLIMS to bring in the KALIFAH!!! And lets piss on his wife too...
...Black lives matters doesn’t care about blacks they JUST HATE WHITES and WANT TO KILL COPS....
...and anyone that says anything less about them than that does as well. NOTHING they say or should be considered AT ALL ever...

But now on the others side we have bonified, self declared KKK and NAZI members at a rally to “UNITE THE RIGHT”
but some of those on the right who went there are somehow shocked and surprised that ANYONE would think that since they are marching WITH KKK and NAZI that THEY might have some leanings in that direction.

Look, maybe If many on the right would be the bigger person and concede that there are “MANY GOOD PEOPLE” on the “ANTIFA” or black lives, democratic, the LEFTY side of the world. then well...
AT LEAST it'd show that ONE side wasn’t completely out to SMEAR the other. At least ONE side be on the way to a real conversation with other human beings.

The ALT right and Patriots (who i’ve long supported) KNOWING, WILLINGLY marched WITH a fairly large group of NAZI’s and KKK members.
I don’t get that.
I just don’t.

It’s one thing to say, i agree with KK and NAZI members RIGHT to march, protest etc..
It seems a NO BRAINER to me that If you really want to protest to keep a monument that we DO IT DIFFERENT DAY than the NAZI and the KKK. is that really a hard choice to make?
So my BIG question here what make some people on the right so blind to the problem here?
Blind to point that they are saying they see nothing wrong with it many on the right mixing with Nazis and KKK members. And are SHOCKED at peoples reactions.
(notice the Patriots in the video SAID they support everyone's right to march but when patriots showed at BLM events they were on the SIDELINES, not marching WITH them.)
How many marches with ISIS members would it take for Al Shapton to be a Muslim terrorist?
Or would the right understand that he's only there at that march for the specific cause... and the universal constitutional right to march?

And as a side bar, look, Frankly there are no organizations that compare with the record of violence and hate that the KKK and the NAZIs have. Some on the right act as if, Antifa, BLM and toss in the NewBlackPanthers are EQUALLY as bad. It’s not even close.

rev. Therein lies your problem. YES, they are RADICAL homegrown terrorist groups, and ANY GROUP.....ANY GROUP....ANY GROUP who incites, and is practicing ANY VIOLENCE against FELLOW AMERICANS.....ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE KKK, and NAZI'S.

Making a comparison of any of them does not lessen the severity of the HARM, HURT, DAMAGE, and possible MURDERS they do in the name of FREE SPEECH.
SO....rev. Find someone else to defend here.

Kathianne
09-01-2017, 06:15 PM

“He a RACIST!!!"

I don’t get that.
I just don’t.

I have to agree in the main. I repeatedly said that I don't think that either Obama or Trump themselves are racist, I do think they catered to a segment of the 'left' or 'right' that are. For lack of a better euphemism, 'dog whistle' comes to mind. They appeal directly or not to those that are hateful.

I've not seen anything about antifa that would lead me to say 'there are some good people there.' Same with those that belong to white nationalist or supremacy groups. KKK? No.

BLM? Yes, I think there are likely good people that support it, for good reasons. My problem lies with the bad they've done, I just wish there was a better organization. Heck, same with the whites that feel they have real grievances-whether it be the whole 'white privilege' stuff being forced in some schools or unfair accusations of rape and other issues. (That actually is more males in general, but it's a point.)

In any case, I personally find groups based upon race, something to avoid. That's me.

For simplification though, antifa has become more of an umbrella group with some race, but they are mostly white kids, middle class, that are about violence, anarchism, communism, and overall just thugs. Please note I wrote 'mostly white, middle class, and thug in the same sentence. )

jimnyc
09-02-2017, 11:43 AM

“He a RACIST!!!"

Agreed. It's like that with almost all political/race type debates, and at all similar sites. Folks want to demonize their "opponent". And it goes in both ways unfortunately, we saw this with Bush and other presidents as well.

There were MANY MANY folks there who were there with other groups, or went there for other reasons, and have no connection at all to any KKK or supremacist groups. I never said "shocked or suprised" - just simply that not ALL that were there were there as some form of racist hate group. Just as not everyone there violent on the other side were connected to antifa or other types of hate groups. Yes, I'm for real. Do you think EVERY person that showed up there was a KKK member of white nationalist of some sort? Not every person there - some went to fight against the destruction of freedom of speech and liberties as of late, and many others showed up in support of the monuments. Not every person that wants to preserve a monument is somehow a racist. Why is it so "unreal" to think that good folks could have been there from both sides? Do you think it would be fair of me to state that EVERYONE on the left was there to be violent and they were ALL associated with Antifa somehow? And none of them could have been there to peacefully protest? You see, IMO, it's thinking like this - ALL or nothing, is what often gets folks pissed off. I am NOT racist and would have went there to march in a SECOND if I could have, and it would have been in support of freedom of speech and not taking down the monuments. And some would automatically want to label me a racist or whatever right there alone, which is BS.

I cut off the rest, not to be a dick, but all the crap you inject into your posts makes it very difficult to wade through and reply. This is how it looks from my side, with putting fonts and other things with every other line.

https://i.imgur.com/KGPvxyq.png

jimnyc
09-02-2017, 11:46 AM
BLM - many good folks and many racists and troublemakers
KKK - nothing to be said, just scum
Same goes for white nationalists
Folks that want to preserve monuments - probably some racists of course, and I'm sure some fine folks that aren't racist as well.

FAR too much of labeling people to begin with, but often it will then come to groups, and folks want to label every single person of every group as 1. I do not believe ALL of the BLM members are racist or looking to riot. Nor do I think so about every other group. A shame that a group labels itself with things like Liberty, free speech and other things - and too many out there want to label these groups as racists and hate groups. Even the guys in the OP, many out there consider them all to be racists. I don't see that from them.

jimnyc
09-02-2017, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=revelarts;878456]Look, maybe If many on the right would be the bigger person and concede that there are “MANY GOOD PEOPLE” on the “ANTIFA” or black lives, democratic, the LEFTY side of the world. then well...[/QUOTE[

As for Antifa - I have yet to see a single member out there for good reasons, without being masked, marching for solid reasons. I don't see "many good people" if any AT ALL from that group, just as I don't see many from the KKK or white nationalist groups. These are hate groups that have an agenda. I won't be looking for good folks from either of these groups, sorry.