PDA

View Full Version : No Trump, No Wall, No USA at All!

jimnyc
08-29-2017, 09:22 AM
Charming folks. Some videos at the site.

--

Alt-Left Antifa Army in Berkeley Chants: “No Trump, No Wall, No USA at All!”

Hundreds of black-clad, masked alt-left protesters converged on the city.
They tried to beat some guy to death with sticks.

Democrats, the media, and few ignorant Republicans call these goons “democracy protesters.”

On Sunday they were chanting:

“No Trump, No Wall, No USA at All!”

These alt-left terrorists hate conservative, hate Trump supporters and hate American.

The media wants you to believe these thugs are peaceful.

https://i.imgur.com/ZzITe7p.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/alt-left-antifa-army-berkeley-chants-no-trump-no-wall-no-usa-video/

pete311
08-29-2017, 09:35 AM
I am dismayed that as the new yorker puts it "The Antifa Protests Are Helping Donald Trump".

High_Plains_Drifter
08-29-2017, 09:44 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/alt-left-antifa-army-berkeley-chants-no-trump-no-wall-no-usa-video/
These people are terrorists, plain and simple. They are the worst of the worst of the worst. It's past time to recognize them as domestic terrorists, FIND OUT WHO'S FUNDING THEM, Soros, and put an end to the entire bunch.

jimnyc
08-29-2017, 09:48 AM
I am dismayed that as the new yorker puts it "The Antifa Protests Are Helping Donald Trump".

Is that really all that bothers you about this group, as some may perceive them as helping Trump somehow?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-29-2017, 11:43 AM
Here are trillion dollar questions,IMHO --

1.Why aren't the police doing their job?
2.Why aren't they arresting "these goons", when seeing them start in using violence.
3.And last but not least, what group or powerful entity in this nation is funding and getting these terrorists special police protection to do this crap?

Also why is the media giving these terrorists such great cover?

START ARRESTING THEM, THOSE THAT RESIST--SHOOT THEM..
AFTER THE FIRST INCIDENT WE WOULD SEE THIS STOP...

All this now shows the world is that we are weak, confused, stupid, cowardly and unable to stop mob violence.
And perhaps that is its Soros/leftist/globalist purpose, IMHO.

WHAT WE HAVE IS A NATION THAT WILL NOT TRULY DEFEND ITS BORDERS, NOW WILL NOT TRULY DEFEND ITS INNOCENT CITIZENS FROM OPEN ATTACKS BY A TERRORIST GROUP.

All fruits of obama's 8 years of open treason, played out in Trump's first term , in order to insure that he gets no second term, IMHO.-TYR

Black Diamond
08-29-2017, 11:51 AM
Here are trillion dollar questions,IMHO --

1.Why aren't the police doing their job?
2.Why aren't they arresting "these goons", when seeing them start in using violence.
3.And last but not least, what group or powerful entity in this nation is funding and getting these terrorists special police protection to do this crap?

Also why is the media giving these terrorists such great cover?

START ARRESTING THEM, THOSE THAT RESIST--SHOOT THEM..
AFTER THE FIRST INCIDENT WE WOULD SEE THIS STOP...

All this now shows the world is that we are weak, confused, stupid, cowardly and unable to stop mob violence.
And perhaps that is its Soros/leftist/globalist purpose, IMHO.

WHAT WE HAVE IS A NATION THAT WILL NOT TRULY DEFEND ITS BORDERS, NOW WILL NOT TRULY DEFEND ITS INNOCENT CITIZENS FROM OPEN ATTACKS BY A TERRORIST GROUP.

All fruits of obama's 8 years of open treason, played out in Trump's first term , in order to insure that he gets no second term, IMHO.-TYR
He will get a second term anyway

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-29-2017, 12:06 PM
He will get a second term anyway

Not unless he finds a way to stop this agenda that is being played out to destroy him and insure that he gets no second term.
Mainstream media will donate billions of dollars worth of its free support, by way of its outright lying propaganda that always seeks to destroy Trump.
Soros and his ilk will spend billions more.
Trump should have that piece of scum arrested, IMHO.
THERE IS NO WAY IS THAT EVERYTHING HE IS DOING - IS BEING DONE IN A LEGAL WAY==SCUM LIKE HIM ALWAYS CHEAT TO GET AHEAD AND WIN.-

If strong and very successful measures are not implement soon, this will bear fruit --during second term election cycle, IMHO..

Other nations are looking at this and sizing us up.
Seeing that we are too damn gutless to stop these ffing thugs!!!! --TYR

Elessar
08-29-2017, 12:24 PM

They are too blind and stupid to understand what "negative backlash" means.

pete311
08-29-2017, 12:29 PM
They are too blind and stupid to understand what "negative backlash" means.

Young, dumb and angry, is a very very back mixture.

aboutime
08-29-2017, 12:34 PM
Charming folks. Some videos at the site.

--

Hundreds of black-clad, masked alt-left protesters converged on the city.
They tried to beat some guy to death with sticks.

Democrats, the media, and few ignorant Republicans call these goons “democracy protesters.”

On Sunday they were chanting:

“No Trump, No Wall, No USA at All!”

These alt-left terrorists hate conservative, hate Trump supporters and hate American.

The media wants you to believe these thugs are peaceful.

Look at that photo, and would someone please tell me the difference between THOSE THUGS, and ISIS??

aboutime
08-29-2017, 12:37 PM

Come on petey boy. We all know...you aren't DISMAYED at all. That's what you want to believe, and have no problem coming here to show your OWN feelings about it.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-29-2017, 12:40 PM
Look at that photo, and would someone please tell me the difference between THOSE THUGS, and ISIS??
All that's missing is an AK-47 in his hands. Pretty sure he probably has that back at home.

Elessar
08-29-2017, 04:50 PM

Like all radical punks and rioters they cover their faces to hide their identity.

It must suck to believe in a cause , yet hide behind a mask for fear of legal or JUST retaliation.
So much for pride in one's convictions.

Essentially COWARDS, plain and simple.

aboutime
08-30-2017, 03:57 PM
The Justice Department should ask Congress to create a real LAW that forbids ANYONE from hiding their face with any kind of mask in public. Some states already have it...but Liberal Gov's don't want to enforce it because....most of their supporters are under the masks.

Kathianne
08-30-2017, 05:53 PM
The Justice Department should ask Congress to create a real LAW that forbids ANYONE from hiding their face with any kind of mask in public. Some states already have it...but Liberal Gov's don't want to enforce it because....most of their supporters are under the masks.

The answer to everything: Government!

aboutime
08-30-2017, 07:50 PM
The answer to everything: Government!

Okay Kathianne. If that isn't the answer in this case. Where? Do we just look the other way when civilians decide to Take Over, and Control the streets? Hitting, killing, and destroying private property? Do you condone ANTIFA, ISIS, KKK, SKINHEADS, BLM, NEW BLACK PANTHERS being in charge?
If so. Let us know how they can help you if you don't want the Justice Department(govt).

Think about it. It explains why the Founding Fathers created 3 branches of Govt.