PDA

View Full Version : Woman calls cops: didn't like the quality of the meth!

jimnyc
08-29-2017, 11:45 AM
Do these people think? Or do the drugs have them THAT bad that they think this is normal, or within the law? You see this every now and again and just shake your head.

The BEST ever was the guy traveling with POUNDS of weed and was smoking it too, and obviously high as hell. He was doing just fine and no cops near him at all. But he brought them anyway! His paranoia made him think he was being followed, so he called the cops and gave himself up!! I'm attaching that at the bottom, even though it's not recent! :laugh:

---

Cops: Woman Called 911 Over Meth Quality
Montanan, 33, said that narcotics left a “bad taste” in her mouth

AUGUST 28--A Montana woman called 911 to report that she had purchased some “bad meth,” adding that the drug left a “bad taste in her mouth,” according to police.

A Great Falls Police Department officer was dispatched Friday afternoon to the home of Margery Ann Dayrider, 33, who had dialed cops to report having a bad reaction to meth she had injected.

As detailed in a probable cause affidavit, Dayrider told Officer Jon Marshall that she “believed she got some bad meth and was having a bad reaction to it, vomiting, tingling tongue, bad taste in her mouth."

As first reported by the Great Falls Tribune, Dayrider told the cop, “I do meth three times a day everyday and have never had this reaction before.” Dayrider said that she and her boyfriend had purchased the drug the night before and that she injected herself at 9 AM, 11 AM, and 3 PM.

Rest - http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/bad-meth-911-call-487296

Paranoid men driving high with 20lb of marijuana call police on themselves

A 911 call was released of two self-proclaimed ‘dumbasses’ who were arrested in Idaho for drug trafficking last year after believing they were being followed.

Two self-proclaimed “dumbasses” driving high in Idaho with 20 pounds of marijuana called the police on themselves after they got “spooked” about cops following them.

East Idaho News released audio of a 911 call from last year that led to the drug trafficking arrests of Leland Ayala-Doliente, 22, and Holland Sward, 23, who were apparently so high and paranoid they were certain undercover cops were tailing them.

(best ever 911 call in the world!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOmRi927TPI

The two young men were traveling from Las Vegas to Montana on 23 January when they became increasingly concerned that they were going to be arrested after crossing the Idaho border, according to police in Rexburg, a city in eastern Idaho.

Eventually, the men decided to speed up the process of their arrest and called cops – politely requesting that they “just end it”.

While pulled over near a gas station and an Applebee’s restaurant, Ayala-Doliente told a confused Madison County dispatcher: “Hi, uh, we’re the two dumbasses that got caught trying to bring some stuff through your border and all your cops are just driving around us like a bunch of jack wagons, and I’d just really would like for you guys to end it. If you could help me out with that, we would like to just get on with it.”

“You got caught doing what?” the dispatcher replied.

“Ahh, God, OK,” Ayala-Doliente continued. “We kind of got spooked here trying to bring some stuff across your Idaho border. … A bunch of your cops are driving around in a bunch of civilian cars not wanting to pick us up. I don’t know what’s the deal.”

He added: “It’s getting cold out here, man. I just want to get warm.”

When police showed up, the men had their hands behind their heads, and Sward told an officer: “We’re surrendering,” according to court records obtained by East Idaho News.

The two were each charged with a felony count of marijuana trafficking.

Rest here - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/21/idaho-men-driving-high-marijuana-call-police