PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Griffin retracts apology, rips backlash over gory Trump photo shoot

jimnyc
08-30-2017, 02:21 PM
I knew this piggly wiggly's apology was a bunch of crap from day one. Crocodile tears and claiming Trump ruined her life and blah blah blah. When no one did a damn thing other than herself and her own actions.

So now things have died down. Folks are back to not giving a crap about her. So she has to bring back her 15 minutes again, by showing the world what a classless scumbag she is. And sure, this twit would have you believe folks are now afraid to come to America as a result of this. Well, she can easily tell these folks that if they don't make sick jokes about literally killing the POTUS, they have zilch to worry about.

---

Kathy Griffin retracts apology, rips backlash over gory Trump photo shoot

Kathy Griffin said in June that she was sorry. Now she's retracting her tearful apology for that controversial photo shoot featuring her holding a fake severed head in the likeness of President Trump and treating the backlash as a joke.

"I'm no longer sorry. The whole outrage was B.S. The whole thing got so blown out of proportion, and I lost everybody," she said Tuesday during an appearance on the Australian morning show "Sunrise," where she was promoting her "Laugh Your Head Off" world tour, which will head Down Under for five shows in October.

"Like, I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me," she said. "I had friends, Debra Messing from 'Will & Grace,' tweeting against me. I mean, I lost everybody."

At the time, the president tweeted, "Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!"

The 56-year-old, via video from L.A., told "Sunrise" that she was on a mission to warn others that this could happen to them and said she had talked to Australians who were now afraid to come to America.

"I have been through the mill ...," she said. "I didn't just lose one night on CNN. My entire tour was canceled within 24 hours because every single theater got all these death threats. I mean, these Trump fans, they're hard-core. They have robo-calls, they're annoying."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-kathy-griffin-takes-back-1504104175-htmlstory.html

aboutime
08-30-2017, 03:01 PM
She had to retract it in order to get her name back in the SPOTLIGHT. Everybody was trying to forget her, and...like Hillary, had to come back to make excuses again.

Griffin is the kind of person, even stone drunk sailors wouldn't pick up, or try to take to bed. That would be like sleeping with a SHIT-HOUSE dog.

CSM
08-30-2017, 03:15 PM
Jane Fonda's non-apology comes to mind. Same type of person I suppose.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-30-2017, 03:19 PM
She's a typical liberal... a two faced, self absorbed, narcissistic moron with diarrhea of the mouth.

CSM
08-30-2017, 03:22 PM
She's a typical liberal... a two faced, self absorbed, narcissistic moron with diarrhea of the mouth.

That should tell you what her brain is made of.

Black Diamond
08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
I never retracted nor apologized for what I said about Kathy Griffin so this all works out.

aboutime
08-30-2017, 03:53 PM
That should tell you what her brain is made of.

Griffin was supposed to be under the knife for a Lobotomy, but the doctor screwed-up, and gave her a Colonoscopy to treat her brain damage, treating her mouth, nose, and ears with Preparation-H...applied with a toothbrush.:beer:

Elessar
08-30-2017, 04:59 PM
I really refuse to believe anyone would think that foul-mouthed skank of a scare crow
is significant whatsoever.:laugh:

aboutime
08-30-2017, 07:54 PM
I really refuse to believe anyone would think that foul-mouthed skank of a scare crow
is significant whatsoever.:laugh:

Elessar. Hope you know. You just insulted ALL FOUL MOUTHED SKANKS, and SCARE CROWS...bunching that skinny, crows-feet, botox lipped, wannabe Liberal trash mouth with FOUL MOUTHED SKANKS.