PDA

View Full Version : And This Is Why We Call Her "HITLERY!"

Pale Rider
08-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Want a warm and cozy feeling? Read on!

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
-Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day,1991 (From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"
-Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer. (From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213)

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers everyday, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.
Talking to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 )

"You f***ing idiot."
- Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. (From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 )

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. (From the book "The First Partner" p. 259)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
- Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents. (From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come with in ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say,Okay!!!?"

- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. (From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?
-Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those
sunglasses. We need to go back!"
-Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air
Force One. (From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72)

"Son of a bitch."
Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259)

What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our
enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
- Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans
had been invited to the Clinton White House (From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"
-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243)

You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?
- Hillary Clinton
(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan,p.55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices....
Government has to make those choices for people"
-Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous
taxpayer-funded health care plan (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p.20) -

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your president and have total control, as commander-in-chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. No thanks; The United States can easily do better than this.

LiberalNation
08-09-2007, 07:43 PM
LOL she must not like secret service people.

Hugh Lincoln
08-09-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm not surprised. Powerful people are rarely nice people. I think that applies across the political spectrum.

Black Lance
08-09-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm not surprised. Powerful people are rarely nice people. I think that applies across the political spectrum.

You don't have to be "nice" to be polite.

nevadamedic
08-09-2007, 08:49 PM
LOL she must not like secret service people.

The last person you want to treat like shit is the one who is going to take a bullet for you.

Pale Rider
08-09-2007, 09:32 PM
The last person you want to treat like shit is the one who is going to take a bullet for you.

Ture. But, isn't it telling how the liberals come out of the wood work to make excuses for that caustic bitch hitlery.

nevadamedic
08-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Ture. But, isn't it telling how the liberals come out of the wood work to make excuses for that caustic bitch hitlery.

I just posted that on USMB and you should see how the Liberal's are making excuses and defending it. Now if it were a Republican doing it they would try to impreach them and get them put in jail. Talk about double standards. Damn Liberals.

nevadamedic
08-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Here is what Jillian on USMB said...............

"Actually, you call her "Hitlery" because you're disrespectful to anyone you disagree with and hate all things Clinton.

As for her language... so what? If she were a guy, you wouldn't blink an eye. Were you so offended that you felt the need to castigate Cheney for his foul mouth when he addressed Patrick Leahy?

Didn't think so...."

nevadamedic
08-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Mr. Conely on USMB said............

"You call her "Hitlery" for cussing?

Come on, dude. Not impressive. Not impressive AT ALL.

DO you have any idea how hard Hitler worked to become the most reviled person of the 20th century? It's not easy to organize the systematic genocide of an entire race of people you know. It takes organization and administrative effort. Yet here you come defaming the bad name he built up for all those years by using it to describe a politician who apparently likes the word fuck (and you have to admit it is a very good word). Seriously, if your gonna go for the Nazi reference, they need to EARN IT FIRST."

nevadamedic
08-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Pale you need to go over and School those Liberal's on this subject. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
08-10-2007, 02:00 AM
Pale you need to go over and School those Liberal's on this subject. :laugh2:

I was on that board for over two years. When Jimmy left, I left. This board is more than enough entertainment for me.

red states rule
08-10-2007, 03:46 AM

I do not see any on this thread as of yet

red states rule
08-10-2007, 03:48 AM
Want a warm and cozy feeling? Read on!

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
-Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day,1991 (From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"
-Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer. (From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213)

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers everyday, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.
Talking to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 )

"You f***ing idiot."
- Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. (From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 )

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. (From the book "The First Partner" p. 259)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
- Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents. (From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come with in ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say,Okay!!!?"

- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. (From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?
-Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those
sunglasses. We need to go back!"
-Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air
Force One. (From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72)

"Son of a bitch."
Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259)

What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our
enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
- Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans
had been invited to the Clinton White House (From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"
-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243)

You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?
- Hillary Clinton
(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan,p.55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices....
Government has to make those choices for people"
-Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous
taxpayer-funded health care plan (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p.20) -

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your president and have total control, as commander-in-chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. No thanks; The United States can easily do better than this.

Sounds alot like Bill to me

red states rule
08-10-2007, 04:38 AM
Will Nets Ignore Apparent Clinton Flip-Flop on Nukes?
By Ken Shepherd | August 9, 2007 - 15:14 ET
On August 3, NewsBusters contributor Scott Whitlock noticed the network morning shows largely ignored Sen. Barack Obama's (D-Ill.) dovish blanket assertion that he would rule out the use of nuclear weapons in "any circumstances" in dealing with terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan. At the time, Sen. Hillary Clinton called the pronouncement unwise. But according to the Associated Press, it appears Clinton is contradicting a statement she made in April 2006 that aligns with Obama's stance.

On August 2, Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) took the opportunity to disagree with Obama's dovish stance. As the Washington Post reported in the August 3 paper:

By the afternoon, Clinton (N.Y.) had responded with an implicit rebuke. "Presidents should be careful at all times in discussing the use and nonuse of nuclear weapons," she said, adding that she would not answer hypothetical questions about the use of nuclear force.

"Presidents since the Cold War have used nuclear deterrents to keep the peace, and I don't believe any president should make blanket statements with the regard to use or nonuse," Clinton said.

But in an August 9 article, the Associated Press's Beth Fouhy reported that Clinton appears to have reversed herself from an Obama-like pronouncement on nuclear weapons in April 2006:

NEW YORK -- Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton, who chastised rival Barack Obama for ruling out the use of nuclear weapons in the war on terror, did just that when asked about Iran a year ago.

"I would certainly take nuclear weapons off the table," she said in April 2006.

Her views expressed while she was gearing up for a presidential run stand in conflict with her comments this month regarding Obama, who faced heavy criticism from leaders of both parties, including Clinton, after saying it would be "a profound mistake" to deploy nuclear weapons in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Sounds like a flip-flop to me. At the very least it's excellent fodder for morning shows and the Sunday morning programs, particularly in light of the recent Clinton-Obama spats over foreign and military policy matters.

It remains to be seen if network journalists will scrutinize Clinton or attempt to nail down her position in light of her contradictory statements.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2007/08/09/will-nets-ignore-apparent-clinton-flip-flop-nukes

I am sure the liberal media will never talk about this either

diuretic
08-10-2007, 04:42 AM
What a bitch! :slap: <----- that is a smiley denoting disapproval of her reported behaviour, it is not an endorsement for domestic violence.

red states rule
08-10-2007, 04:45 AM
Hillary is not the warm and fuzzy lib she claims to be

Pale Rider
08-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Hillary is not the warm and fuzzy lib she claims to be

This woman gives new meaning to the word BITCH. Whoever would vote for this BITCH to be President of the United States should have their fucking head examined.

Pale Rider
08-10-2007, 01:32 PM
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3306/hitlery21mj5.jpg

red states rule
08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Have you ever heard that a dog

"knows"

when an earthquake is about to

hit?

Have you ever heard that a dog

can "sense"

when a tornado is stirring up,

even twenty miles away?

Do you remember hearing that,

before the December tsunami

struct Southeast Asia, dogs

started running frantically away

from the seashore, at breakneck

speed?

I'm a firm believer that animals-

especially - dogs have keen

insights into the Truth. You can't

tell me that dogs can't sense a

potentially terrible disaster well in

advance. They are incredible

creatures!

Simply said, a good ol' hound dog

just KNOWS when something isn't

right....

when impending doom is upon us........

red states rule
08-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Hillary’s union pandering unbearable
By Linda Chavez
Friday, August 10, 2007 - Updated: 09:14 AM EST

Hillary Clinton may be pulling away from the pack of Democratic contenders, but she’s still playing it safe. She’s quick to stake out territory that puts her in the mainstream of Democratic opinion, even if it means disavowing her own past positions - or those of her husband.

This week, Sen. Clinton deftly danced around the trade issue during a debate sponsored by the AFL-CIO. To hear her talk about it, you’d think NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement, which removed barriers and tariffs for products traded among the United States, Mexico and Canada) was a Republican plot to destroy American jobs.

n reality, NAFTA was one of President Bill Clinton’s few genuine achievements. But like all the other Democratic candidates, Hillary disavowed NAFTA before the 17,000 union members gathered in Chicago’s Soldier Field.

“NAFTA and the way it’s been implemented has hurt a lot of American workers,” she said, a position she claimed she’s held “for many years.”

Funny, I don’t remember first lady Clinton speaking out against NAFTA.

for the complete article

http://news.bostonherald.com/editorial/view.bg?articleid=1016276

Joe Schmoe
08-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Presidential cursing is a fucking US tradition. Why do you hate America?

red states rule
08-16-2007, 07:43 AM
Presidential cursing is a fucking US tradition. Why do you hate America?

Who are you talking about?