View Full Version : UnSat by MF

michiganFats
08-31-2017, 01:02 PM
Your poems are really bad.

Abbey Marie
08-31-2017, 02:03 PM

That wasn't very nice now, was it?

In point of fact, Robert's poetry has been very well-received in literary circles.
The poems may not be to your taste, but to say they are "bad" implies you are an expert in the field of poetry and there is something technically wrong with them. Are you?

Gunny
08-31-2017, 02:10 PM
Your poems are really bad.If you're just looking for a fight, I'm bored at the moment ....

Or are you just going to insult everyone on the board?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2017, 03:15 PM
Guys, this is no big deal. I gave him leeway in the creative writing forum there to show why and how my poetry was bad. To even give me pointers if he has poetry in his blood.
FIRST I CHOSE TO IGNORE THE REMARK , SINCE IT IS AN OPINION ONE IS FREE TO EXPRESS.
I chose not to take major offense and instead , sought to learn the true intent..

Now given the chance to dazzle us with far superior knowledge and even present his own poems, he can give some credence to his expertise in making such a harsh judgment of my poetry which is specifically written to deliver positive and ethical messages to the current lost masses in this nation.

Of course should he prove to be acting as you have just thought(with nothing but vindictive intentions), well,
once exposed usually the light of truth destroys .. --Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
08-31-2017, 03:18 PM
Guys, this is no big deal. I gave him leeway in the creative writing forum there to show why and how my poetry was bad. To even give me pointers if he has poetry in his blood.
FIRST I CHOSE TO IGNORE THE REMARK , SINCE IT IS AN OPINION ONE IS FREE TO EXPRESS.
I chose not to take major offense and instead , sought to learn the true intent..

Now given the chance to dazzle us with far superior knowledge and even present his own poems, he can give some credence to his expertise in making such a harsh judgment of my poetry which is specifically written to deliver positive and ethical messages to the current lost masses in this nation.

Of course should he prove to be acting as you have just thought(with nothing but vindictive intentions), well,
once exposed usually the light of truth destroys .. --Tyr
You won't be dazzled.

aboutime
08-31-2017, 03:20 PM

That's really a disgusting thing to tell someone you don't know, in person. Bet you fully appreciate, and enjoy your brand of poetry...called "RAP"?
That's about the education level of our young people today. Unable to spell, read, or count, but they remember the crap called RAP.

Gunny
08-31-2017, 03:37 PM

once exposed usually the light of truth destroys .. --TyrNope. If *I* can't fuck around in your poetry threads, No ONE gets to. At least I was just being a smartass when I did it.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-31-2017, 03:46 PM
Nope. If *I* can't fuck around in your poetry threads, No ONE gets to. At least I was just being a smartass when I did it.
I tried to be "funny" myself in here with a little joke poem, and was contacted by Tyr who very nicely explained the workings of his poetry forum. I apologized for not knowing and promised I'd never pull that stunt again.

I did, however, find out that Tyr is a hellova nice guy, and I think his poetry is damn good.

Abbey Marie
08-31-2017, 03:49 PM
I tried to be "funny" myself in here with a little joke poem, and was contacted by Tyr who very nicely explained the workings of his poetry forum. I apologized for not knowing and promised I'd never pull that stunt again.

I did, however, find out that Tyr is a hellova nice guy, and I think his poetry is damn good.

Tyr is the man. :thumb: Our poet-warrior.

Kathianne
08-31-2017, 04:10 PM
Tyr, I don't know why anyone would just post something to be mean, but I guess they do. Whenever I've read your poems, I've been impressed. Granted, as we've discussed, it's not my thing, not in the 'blood' as you so aptly put it.

Since I have no talent that way, I feel I'm not the best judge of how great or not poetry is, so I judge it solely on how I react to it. Same with art, I like something or I don't. As I've said, I've liked what I've read of yours.

Elessar
08-31-2017, 06:26 PM

What the hell is with you? No cat or dog to kick at home?

Black Diamond
08-31-2017, 06:27 PM
What the hell is with you? No cat or dog to kick at home?
nobody better lay a hand on my cat. I'll cut a bitch.

Gunny
08-31-2017, 07:05 PM
nobody better lay a hand on my cat. I'll cut a bitch.Around here the cat does her own work :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2017, 08:23 PM

THANKS MY FRIEND...
YOU UNDERSTOOD AND ACTED LIKE A MAN ABOUT IT. And I even thought your posT funny but rules are rules(SEE GUNNY'S POST HERE, I AGREE) .
A mark of great character in my book, BOTH ON YOU AND GUNNY!
I havent a clue what is going on with this but I have myself seen and read some truly terrible poetry yet never thought it right or prudent to send such a message to a stranger.
However, Fats is free to give me some pointers on his expertise in poetry and even post his own brilliant poetry there.
If I get only silence, well then you know-- what the conclusion will be.. the only one that makes sense..
I have not and never will criticized a man for shooting badly , if I can not shoot better and provably do so on demand.
This world has all kinds.... always something strange about a shot from out of the blue like that..
Maybe somebody doesnt like my views on muzzys, libs, trans- gays, perverts and expresses anger in an insult in regards to something that I hold dear-- which to me would point to a liberal or something else..
Regardless, he is free to reply..
EITHER HERE IN THE CAGE OR CIVILLY THERE IN THE CREATIVE WRITING FORUM, IF IT IS ABOUT WRITING POETRY AND NOT MORE INSULTS.-Tyr

Black Diamond
09-05-2017, 12:10 PM
So did we ever find out whether fats is the next ee Cummings Jim morrison or something ? He seems to have skedaddled.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-05-2017, 04:59 PM
So did we ever find out whether fats is the next ee Cummings Jim morrison or something ? He seems to have skedaddled.

Not a word so far amigo. Perhaps he is busy writing a long ballad or epic..
I am not worried as I am fairly sure that I need no pointers from him on poetry.
His parting shot at me, has me wondering why it was even blasted..
Life is so full of mystery
as is this guy's history
No problem for my sanity
I write poetry for hobby and fun
and to please my vanity..------- ;)-- :laugh::laugh:-- Tyr

p.s. Serious pointers from one able to deliver such, would be deemed by me to be a gift..

High_Plains_Drifter
09-16-2017, 09:05 AM
Once his little game of playing mister cool is over and reverts to the asshole he actually is and people get a dose of it, his fun is over. On to another board to start the charade over again. I suspect most boards just ban him.