PDA

View Full Version : FBI Labeled Antifa Domestic Terrorism...

jimnyc
09-01-2017, 08:40 AM
And they SHOULD be labeled as such, as they are going on and on and on with their violence and doing everything possible to stop the political speech of anyone who disagrees.

---

Report: FBI Labeled Antifa Domestic Terrorism Long Before Ryan, Rubio, Romney Declared ‘No Sides’

Politico reports that the Obama Administration “formally classified” Antifa’s activities as “domestic terrorist violence” as early as April 2016.

From Politico: (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235)

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/01/report-fbi-labeled-antifa-domestic-terrorism-way-ryan-rubio-romney-declared-no-sides/
And - http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

Kathianne
09-01-2017, 08:58 AM
And they SHOULD be labeled as such, as they are going on and on and on with their violence and doing everything possible to stop the political speech of anyone who disagrees.

---

Report: FBI Labeled Antifa Domestic Terrorism Long Before Ryan, Rubio, Romney Declared ‘No Sides’

Politico reports that the Obama Administration “formally classified” Antifa’s activities as “domestic terrorist violence” as early as April 2016.

From Politico: (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235)

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/01/report-fbi-labeled-antifa-domestic-terrorism-way-ryan-rubio-romney-declared-no-sides/
And - http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

I actually shudder to think I agree with the mayor that they should be declared a 'gang' or similar. Not terrorists. Terrorism is a federal problem, which will be duplicated in labeling groups that aren't 'liked' such as the KKK, perhaps the NRA down the line?

Intifa is a police problem, at the local level. Get the police and the politicians to enforce the laws. Gosh, this sounds like answer to illegal immigration that was ignored.

jimnyc
09-01-2017, 09:21 AM
I actually shudder to think I agree with the mayor that they should be declared a 'gang' or similar. Not terrorists. Terrorism is a federal problem, which will be duplicated in labeling groups that aren't 'liked' such as the KKK, perhaps the NRA down the line?

Intifa is a police problem, at the local level. Get the police and the politicians to enforce the laws. Gosh, this sounds like answer to illegal immigration that was ignored.

The only sense I agree with terrorism is in any comparison to labeling the scumbag who drove into people in Charlottesville a terrorist. His actions, violence over politics & current temperature of things in America - are more or less the same of why these antifa scumbags are using violence at so many events. Certainly not the terrorists I grew up to learn about. I have learned about "domestic terrorists" in America and am not sure I would label either of these the same.

A lot depends on the POV of the person speaking as well. I'm confident there are many die hard liberals out there that are SURE that the NRA is a terrorist group, just as some think GWB is a war criminal, and some thinking the same about folks stemming from the left. Doesn't make it true though!

I have to wonder what kids 50 years down the road will be told, and if politics will 'alter' things for them down the road as well? We live in some crazy times, and some crazy times in the news too!

Kathianne
09-01-2017, 09:24 AM
The only sense I agree with terrorism is in any comparison to labeling the scumbag who drove into people in Charlottesville a terrorist. His actions, violence over politics & current temperature of things in America - are more or less the same of why these antifa scumbags are using violence at so many events. Certainly not the terrorists I grew up to learn about. I have learned about "domestic terrorists" in America and am not sure I would label either of these the same.

A lot depends on the POV of the person speaking as well. I'm confident there are many die hard liberals out there that are SURE that the NRA is a terrorist group, just as some think GWB is a war criminal, and some thinking the same about folks stemming from the left. Doesn't make it true though!

I have to wonder what kids 50 years down the road will be told, and if politics will 'alter' things for them down the road as well? We live in some crazy times, and some crazy times in the news too!

Yep, I was guilty of that, but truth is, it's a local matter. Indeed, citing the driver/murderer and saying 'terrorist' is the beginning of why it's a bad, knee jerk idea. First him, then intifada, then?

The government always expands on any little foothold they can get. This would be another way of suppressing the right to free assembly.

jimnyc
09-01-2017, 09:27 AM
Yep, I was guilty of that, but truth is, it's a local matter. Indeed, citing the driver/murderer and saying 'terrorist' is the beginning of why it's a bad, knee jerk idea. First him, then intifada, then?

The government always expands on any little foothold they can get. This would be another way of suppressing the right to free assembly.

The right to freely assemble, and even just plain old freedom of speech, it sure is taking a beating this year. I don't EVER recall SO MANY events and speaking engagements being canceled - because of the non-stop threats from one political side in order to prevent these folks from speaking. And worse when colleges and such are so quick to cancel them. :(

Kathianne
09-01-2017, 09:43 AM
The right to freely assemble, and even just plain old freedom of speech, it sure is taking a beating this year. I don't EVER recall SO MANY events and speaking engagements being canceled - because of the non-stop threats from one political side in order to prevent these folks from speaking. And worse when colleges and such are so quick to cancel them. :(

The 'heckler's veto' has been a problem long before Trump or even the whole election process. I wouldn't conflate the issues.

When things are as divided as they are, the leaders there are in the extreme edges are looking for any 'win' they can get. Obviously it feels like labeling intifada a terrorist group would be a leg up for the right. What about though when the government comes after other groups, perhaps on the right? It will, it's inevitable.

Like I said, it's easy to get caught up in, I was guilty of calling the murderer a 'terrorist' too. I was wrong.

jimnyc
09-01-2017, 10:07 AM
The 'heckler's veto' has been a problem long before Trump or even the whole election process. I wouldn't conflate the issues.

When things are as divided as they are, the leaders there are in the extreme edges are looking for any 'win' they can get. Obviously it feels like labeling intifada a terrorist group would be a leg up for the right. What about though when the government comes after other groups, perhaps on the right? It will, it's inevitable.

Like I said, it's easy to get caught up in, I was guilty of calling the murderer a 'terrorist' too. I was wrong.

Oh, I agree with the labeling. And while "terrorist" is probably top of the chain, ALL the labeling has went berserk in the past decade or so, and only getting worse, IMO.

The inability to speak, that's what has truly gotten the worst of it, IMO. Sure, it's always been a piece of things in politics, but the severity of it this year is insane. Either that, or it's much larger due to the amount of schools that are canceling various events from happening. It's a shame, that anyone from either side, should feel for their lives if they just want to go somewhere and speak.

But with talk of gender pronouns, insulting people laws/regs (just talk I've read of) and other similar things, it would seem that it may only get worse. I hope not. I would rather deal with seeing/hearing the good AND the bad - instead of making something illegal.

Kathianne
09-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Oh, I agree with the labeling. And while "terrorist" is probably top of the chain, ALL the labeling has went berserk in the past decade or so, and only getting worse, IMO.

The inability to speak, that's what has truly gotten the worst of it, IMO. Sure, it's always been a piece of things in politics, but the severity of it this year is insane. Either that, or it's much larger due to the amount of schools that are canceling various events from happening. It's a shame, that anyone from either side, should feel for their lives if they just want to go somewhere and speak.

But with talk of gender pronouns, insulting people laws/regs (just talk I've read of) and other similar things, it would seem that it may only get worse. I hope not. I would rather deal with seeing/hearing the good AND the bad - instead of making something illegal.

The stuff on the universities is not that difficult, already there are signs that it's beginning. The 'students' are mostly young and follow what they learned in high school and now from their professors. Many are too impressionable from flyers, posters, college newspapers-but those are the same that can change minds quite quickly.

The 'publicity' that U of Missouri, Evergreen, Berkeley and others have garnered, is beginning to be noticed by those who don't necessarily read about universities and what's going on on campus.

Now adults out in the real world, their minds are not easily changed, but they do. There's been a significant decline in the numbers of parents that think a 'college education' is necessary for success. Now there's Mike Rowe that's becoming more influential with those that were already questioning the numbers that are going to college. It's evident in the applications and new desperation on the part of universities to recruit and retain. Dorms are shutting down. Plans to 'expand' are not happening.

aboutime
09-01-2017, 03:07 PM
It doesn't matter what we call them. We all know, no matter what identification they claim. If they are there for nothing more than making trouble, causing hate, and discontent, hurting people, or even killing them as Anti-American Anarchists.

THEY ARE TERRORISTS. PERIOD.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/terrorist

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
synonyms: extremist, fanatic; More
revolutionary, radical, insurgent, guerrilla, anarchist, freedom fighter;
bomber, gunman, assassin, hijacker, arsonist, incendiary
"the detainees are suspected terrorists"

adjective
adjective: terrorist

unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"a terrorist organization"

jimnyc
09-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Another article. Dang, now one has to worry about whether or not the kids in lower grade school may be being taught by a cuckoo?

---

Public School Teachers Behind Violent Antifa Group

Public school teachers are behind a leading far-left militant group that is part of the Antifa network that federal officials say is committing “domestic terrorist violence.”

By Any Means Necessary, which has played a key role in riots in Berkeley, Sacramento and elsewhere, has dozens of public school teachers among its members, including among its most prominent leaders.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security began paying closer attention to Antifa groups in general after BAMN and other extremists started a riot and attacked marchers at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento last July, Politico reported on Friday. The Sacramento violence left at least 10 people hospitalized, several of whom had knife wounds.

One of BAMN’s most prominent organizers is Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley middle school teacher and pro-violence militant. Felarca currently faces charges of inciting a riot for her role in the Sacramento violence.

After BAMN and other antifa groups staged violent protests in Berkeley to keep right-wing author Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking, Felarca defended her group’s acts of violence. BAMN was able to cancel another event, this time an April speech by pro-Trump author Ann Coulter, by promising a repeat performance of the Milo riots.

The FBI and DHS say Antifa groups like BAMN are engaging in “domestic terrorist violence,” according to the Politico report.

Just last weekend, Felarca helped organize BAMN’s mass demonstrations that “shut down” an anti-Marxism rally in Berkeley. As with BAMN’s other organized actions, left-wing actors at Saturday demonstrations violently attacked peaceful protesters. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi condemned the Antifa violence in Berkeley, while Felarca called BAMN’s actions a “resounding success.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/01/public-school-teachers-behind-violent-antifa-group/

aboutime
09-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Another article. Dang, now one has to worry about whether or not the kids in lower grade school may be being taught by a cuckoo?

---

Public School Teachers Behind Violent Antifa Group

Public school teachers are behind a leading far-left militant group that is part of the Antifa network that federal officials say is committing “domestic terrorist violence.”

By Any Means Necessary, which has played a key role in riots in Berkeley, Sacramento and elsewhere, has dozens of public school teachers among its members, including among its most prominent leaders.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security began paying closer attention to Antifa groups in general after BAMN and other extremists started a riot and attacked marchers at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento last July, Politico reported on Friday. The Sacramento violence left at least 10 people hospitalized, several of whom had knife wounds.

One of BAMN’s most prominent organizers is Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley middle school teacher and pro-violence militant. Felarca currently faces charges of inciting a riot for her role in the Sacramento violence.

After BAMN and other antifa groups staged violent protests in Berkeley to keep right-wing author Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking, Felarca defended her group’s acts of violence. BAMN was able to cancel another event, this time an April speech by pro-Trump author Ann Coulter, by promising a repeat performance of the Milo riots.

The FBI and DHS say Antifa groups like BAMN are engaging in “domestic terrorist violence,” according to the Politico report.

Just last weekend, Felarca helped organize BAMN’s mass demonstrations that “shut down” an anti-Marxism rally in Berkeley. As with BAMN’s other organized actions, left-wing actors at Saturday demonstrations violently attacked peaceful protesters. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi condemned the Antifa violence in Berkeley, while Felarca called BAMN’s actions a “resounding success.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/01/public-school-teachers-behind-violent-antifa-group/

Jim. There's a good reason some call it "CALIFORNICATION". Everything there, eventually gets SCREWED UP.