PDA

View Full Version : Bush Just Keeps Pissing Me Off More Every Day.....

Pale Rider
08-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Subject: North American Union launching August 20?
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:28:07 -0500

From the Desk of:
Steve Elliott, Grassfire.org

+ + This may explain why President Bush is pushing the amnesty agenda.

If you have been scratching your head trying to figure out why President Bush has pushed so hard for amnesty, here's your "smoking gun."

An effort is underway to create a North American "framework" that will all but eliminate hard borders between Mexico, the U.S. and Canada. his "framework" includes a "trusted travelers" program that allows "citizens of North America"
to move freely within the three countries.

No wonder the President is pushing amnesty!

On August 20-21, President Bush will join Mexican President Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Harper for the second Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) summit.

The SPP is what many believe to be the beginnings of the infrastructure for the North American Union. The SPP's stated goal is to:

"...Consolidate our action into a North American
framework to confront security and economic challenges,
and promote the full potential of our people, addressing
disparities and increasing opportunities for all."

This tri-lateral agreement already has resulted in regulatory changes and open borders initiatives that clearly undermine our sovereignty. The SPP is the one touting the "trusted travelers" program to encourage migration of "citizens of North America."

+ + Petition opposing a North American Union

Today, Grassfire is launching a national petition formally opposing these and other efforts to create a North American "framework" and undermine our nation's sovereignty.

I want to rally 100,000 signers before the SPP meetings this month and have them on hand in Canada as part of a building citizen protest against such efforts.

Please go here for more information and to sign:

http://www.grassfire.org/89/petition.asp?RID=14129695

+ + Exclusive interview with author Jerome Corsi

New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi just completed a new book detailing our government's rapid move toward a North American "union." It's called "The Late Great USA."

Corsi agreed to record a special interview "briefing" on the NAU for our Grassfire team members. Go here to listen to that interview and to access Grassfire’s detailed backgrounder on the NAU and the NAFTA superhighway:

http://www.grassfire.org/89/petition.asp?RID=14129695

Of course the President denies that the SPP is a precursor to a North American "Union." But there is mounting evidence that the SPP is creating precisely that structure -- all without any congressional oversight!

Will you help me rally 100,000 citizens before this latest SPP meeting convenes -- in less than two weeks?

Please sign and then forward this message to your entire email network.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Elliott, President
Grassfire.org

red states rule
08-10-2007, 03:50 AM
This has got to be to be fake story. There is no way this could ever pass and become law

Pale Rider
08-10-2007, 01:34 PM
This has got to be to be fake story. There is no way this could ever pass and become law

It's not fake. You see our traitor President prefers to push this stuff through in SECRET!

red states rule
08-10-2007, 08:29 PM
It's not fake. You see our traitor President prefers to push this stuff through in SECRET!

I don;t know - it sounds to crazy to be true. I am trying to find other sources - if it is true the nation wil explode

5stringJeff
08-11-2007, 08:22 AM
It sounds like Bush is trying to do for North America what Europe did for themselves in creating the EU. And, while there are plenty of economic benefits to doing so, the costs, like loss of cultural identity, loss of national sovreignity (not to mention states' rights) far outweigh them.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 09:43 AM
It sounds like Bush is trying to do for North America what Europe did for themselves in creating the EU. And, while there are plenty of economic benefits to doing so, the costs, like loss of cultural identity, loss of national sovreignity (not to mention states' rights) far outweigh them.

Only in your opinion. Why would anyone want the US to be more like Europe?

diuretic
08-11-2007, 09:55 AM

I think the loss of cultural identity would be suffered by others - Canada for example. Even now people outside of North America confuse Canada with the US when the differences are as stark as between, for example, Germany and France. Even though Stephen Harper is close to Bush in ideology I don't think he would go along with this.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:01 AM
I think the loss of cultural identity would be suffered by others - Canada for example. Even now people outside of North America confuse Canada with the US when the differences are as stark as between, for example, Germany and France. Even though Stephen Harper is close to Bush in ideology I don't think he would go along with this.

The US is the best place to live, and is the economic and military superpower

Europe would love to be more like the US - but they can't compete

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:05 AM

U.S. is not the best place to live.

It leads the world in economic and educational opprtunities but the lifestyle here is atrocious.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:06 AM
U.S. is not the best place to live.

It leads the world in economic and educational opprtunities but the lifestyle here is atrocious.

Oh?

Where would you rather live?

diuretic
08-11-2007, 10:09 AM

The best place to live is subjective. Economic superpower? :laugh2: China owns you, more's the pity. Military? :laugh2:

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:12 AM
The best place to live is subjective. Economic superpower? :laugh2: China owns you, more's the pity. Military? :laugh2:

You can laugh - but the US leads thw world in both. Funny how folks in other countries make their snide remarks about the US, but boy they love our money.

Also, how much farther we advanced past Europe in such a short period of time

diuretic
08-11-2007, 10:14 AM
You can laugh - but the US leads thw world in both. Funny how folks in other countries make their snide remarks about the US, but boy they love our money.

Snide nothing. Just telling it like it is.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Snide nothing. Just telling it like it is.

I see how quickly the US advanced - well past Europe. We also liberated Europe several times, and without the US 3/4 of the world would be worse off then they are now

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:19 AM

American dollar is shit against the Euro.

diuretic
08-11-2007, 10:20 AM
I see how quickly the US advanced - well past Europe. We also liberated Europe several times, and without the US 3/4 of the world would be worse off then they are now

Advanced? :laugh2:

Remember Sputnik? I do. The scrambling in the US to catch up was hilarious :laugh2:

OCA
Oh?

Where would you rather live?

I'd prefer to live somewhere where you work to live...........not live to work.

Socially America is a shithole.

red states rule
American dollar is shit against the Euro.

Who gives a fuck? I don't

So if you want to move to Europe - go

diuretic
08-11-2007, 10:21 AM

Your economy gives a fuck.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:21 AM
I'd prefer to live somewhere where you work to live...........not live to work.

Socially America is a shithole.

The dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

The work ethic of America is what makes us the worlds economic superpower

diuretic
08-11-2007, 10:22 AM

For the wealthy America is great. Too bad about the rest of you.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Your economy gives a fuck.

Our economy is doing much better then Europes

It seems some in Europe are getting tired of the liberals. France and Germany voted conservative in their last elections

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM
For the wealthy America is great. Too bad about the rest of you.

Once again you do not have a clue as to what you are ranting about. All wages are up, and everyone is making money.

Libs are stuck on wealth envy. If ruined France and put their economy in the toilet

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM

Just showing that you are lying Red, you spout shit the shit you hear on talk radio daily verbatim but when it ain't the truth you have a reaction like above.

I mean if you don't give a shit about a weak dollar thats cool, personally I think that when I travel to Greece I should get more Euros for the dollar than less, makes me think that the economy and the dollar aren't worth a shit.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Just showing that you are lying Red, you spout shit the shit you hear on talk radio daily verbatim but when it ain't the truth you have a reaction like above.

I mean if you don't give a shit about a weak dollar thats cool, personally I think that when I travel to Greece I should get more Euros for the dollar than less, makes me think that the economy and the dollar aren't worth a shit.

Gee, I work during the day and I do not listen to talk radio. Do you always get pissed when someone disagrees with you?

I could care less what Europe is doing - they are in our shadows anyway

OCA

Red, for someone who sits on the web all day long on message boards you got some balls talking about "work ethic". Oh I suppose i'll hear you say something about independently wealthy but as of this past week I gotta say............you are the right wing version of Psycho.

Don't believe a word you say.

diuretic
Our economy is doing much better then Europes

It seems some in Europe are getting tired of the liberals. France and Germany voted conservative in their last elections

:laugh2:

Two weeks leave.

Is there a smiley for someone shaking their head in pity? Your president has heaps of holidays, the average worker in the US gets shitty conditions. Two weeks leave. OCA was right, if you live to work then you forget the purpose of work is to enable you to live. But your society is set up for the ordinary working person to put up with shit conditions to make sure the wealthy are doing okay. It's quite possible to have a free market economy and decent conditions for workers, but that's anathema in the US of course.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Red, for someone who sits on the web all day long on message boards you got some balls talking about "work ethic". Oh I suppose i'll hear you say something about independently wealthy but as of this past week I gotta say............you are the right wing version of Psycho.

Don't believe a word you say.

Look stupid, you have no idea what you are talking about (nothing new)

I work during the week - and you seem to spend a lot of time on the board as well. Does that make you a bum as well?

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Gee, I work during the day and I do not listen to talk radio. Do you always get pissed when someone disagrees with you?

I could care less what Europe is doing - they are in our shadows anyway

Your ignorance is showing............I can show you your login records.

For someone who doesn't care what Europe is doing you sure comment on it alot.

Red, you contradict yourself alot lately.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:29 AM

Two weeks leave.

Is there a smiley for someone shaking their head in pity? Your president has heaps of holidays, the average worker in the US gets shitty conditions. Two weeks leave. OCA was right, if you live to work then you forget the purpose of work is to enable you to live. But your society is set up for the ordinary working person to put up with shit conditions to make sure the wealthy are doing okay. It's quite possible to have a free market economy and decent conditions for workers, but that's anathema in the US of course.

Which is why Europes economy is in the toilet. If your people are to damn lazy to work for a living - fine. Maybe they expect the government to take care of them - like good little liberals

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Your ignorance is showing............I can show you your login records.

For someone who doesn't care what Europe is doing you sure comment on it alot.

Red, you contradict yourself alot lately.

Go ahead - make yourself happy. I had one day off this week and the rest of the time it is early morning and late at night

You seem to have alot of time on your hand to play Columbo. Are you wealthy or a bum?

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Look stupid, you have no idea what you are talking about (nothing new)

I work during the week - and you seem to spend a lot of time on the board as well. Does that make you a bum as well?

Maybe on the board from 10p.m. to 3 p.m a total of 5 minutes, again I can show you the login records which will clearly show that I work circles around you.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Maybe on the board from 10p.m. to 3 p.m a total of 5 minutes, again I can show you the login records which will clearly show that I work circles around you.

Then post the login records Lt Columbo. I don't give a shit

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Go ahead - make yourself happy. I hgad one day off this week and the rest of the time it is early morning and late at night

You seem to have alot of time on your hand to play Columbo. Are you wealthy or a bum?

When you react such as this I know i've pegged you but then again many others have done the same to you, no?

diuretic
Which is why Europes economy is in the toilet. If your people are to damn lazy to work for a living - fine. Maybe they expect the government to take care of them - like good little liberals

Our (Aus) economy is okay, thanks to China (it has nothing to do with our incompetent government). I don't think the European economy is in the toilet. I do know yours is in trouble though and Bush is on vacation while Wall Street is in meltdown. Is he finishing off "My Pet Goat"?

OCA
Then post the login records Lt Columbo. I don't give a shit

Ok, Let me get with Jimmy to see what we can do.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Ok, Let me get with Jimmy to see what we can do.

You a happy boy now?

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Our (Aus) economy is okay, thanks to China (it has nothing to do with our incompetent government). I don't think the European economy is in the toilet. I do know yours is in trouble though and Bush is on vacation while Wall Street is in meltdown. Is he finishing off "My Pet Goat"?

If the US economy is a "meltdown" please give me more

The Dow is still way up for the year - even with the loss this week

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:35 AM
When you react such as this I know i've pegged you but then again many others have done the same to you, no?

By trelling the truth? Yea, that might be something you have a hard time understanding

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:37 AM

Two weeks leave.

Exactly. Now I believe in capitalism and believe that corporations should have very little interference from government but the argument that the most successful businesses are in America because they work harder is hogwash. There are many successful companies in Europe and between holidays and vacation time the average European worker gets about 1.5 to two months off a year.

Now why does that not happen in America? Simple, it could happen and companies would still be successful but the shareholders profits would not be as great and you just can't have that, so the American worker works like a dog and in reality is rewarded very little for the effort.

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:38 AM
By trelling the truth? Yea, that might be something you have a hard time understanding

Come on Red lol.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Come on Red lol.

Before you jump in and toss out your crap - you should really know your facts.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Exactly. Now I believe in capitalism and believe that corporations should have very little interference from government but the argument that the most successful businesses are in America because they work harder is hogwash. There are many successful companies in Europe and between holidays and vacation time the average European worker gets about 1.5 to two months off a year.

Now why does that not happen in America? Simple, it could happen and companies would still be successful but the shareholders profits would not be as great and you just can't have that, so the American worker works like a dog and in reality is rewarded very little for the effort.

Work like dogs? Go come on OCA. I give you more credit then that. The US worker makes good money and have a great life in the US

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:41 AM
If the US economy is a "meltdown" please give me more

The Dow is still way up for the year - even with the loss this week

Who gives a fuck what the Dow is doing? Why do you insist on the wealthy being the barometer of everything? Take a look at the middle class and tell me what you see. I see home foreclosures reaching record levels because greedy mortgage companies took advantage of record low interest rates and loosened up criteria in order to give loans to people who had no right owning houses. I see still high oil prices etc. etc. etc.

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Work like dogs? Go come on OCA. I give you more credit then that. The US worker makes good money and have a great life in the US

Whats a good life to you?

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Before you jump in and toss out your crap - you should really know your facts.

I do.

Gunny
08-11-2007, 10:44 AM

And you just accused HIM of not knowing the facts? You need to brush up on reality, dude.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Who gives a fuck what the Dow is doing? Why do you insist on the wealthy being the barometer of everything? Take a look at the middle class and tell me what you see. I see home foreclosures reaching record levels because greedy mortgage companies took advantage of record low interest rates and loosened up criteria in order to give loans to people who had no right owning houses. I see still high oil prices etc. etc. etc.

foreclosures are up also because of escrow accounts causing monthly payments going up. Taxes and ins are out of sight in states like Fl, NY, NJ, MI, and CA

Greedy mortgage companies - no

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:45 AM
And you just accused HIM of not knowing the facts? You need to brush up on reality, dude.

Ah, I see Gomer Pyle has joined in the discussion. Talk about the village idiot showing his face

OCA
08-11-2007, 10:47 AM
foreclosures are up also because of escrow accounts causing monthly payments going up. Taxes and ins are out of sight in states like Fl, NY, NJ, MI, and CA

Greedy mortgage companies - no

You are not wealthy, you think you'd care a little more about the fellow members of your economic class a little more than to care about a group you will never be a part of.

The wolves are feeding off you and you are offering them more meat.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:49 AM
You are not wealthy, you think you'd care a little more about the fellow members of your economic class a little more than to care about a group you will never be a part of.

The wolves are feeding off you and you are offering them more meat.

Bullshit. You live within your means and you do not buy a house you cant afford. OMG, you are sounding more and more like a liberal OCA

truthmatters
08-11-2007, 10:50 AM

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:52 AM
As long as Grandma keeps his mini fridge full of strawberry Yahoo RSR thinks he is rich.

I dont know what he will do when gradma is gone and her SS check wont be there for him.

I see you have added your normal low level contribution to the discussion

truthmatters
08-11-2007, 10:57 AM

red states rule
08-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Its much more than you ever add.

You do love those red squares dont you?

Your logic makes a figure eight look like a straight line

truthmatters
08-11-2007, 11:03 AM

Gunny
08-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Ah, I see Gomer Pyle has joined in the discussion. Talk about the village idiot showing his face

If anyone on this board is the village idiot, it'd be you and your complete lack of debating skills and ability to so much as even argue your talking points, Mr Cut-n-Fuckin-Paste.

Gunny
08-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Cmon, RSR, answer her questions. Try not to duck and dodge for once.

5stringJeff
08-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Which is why Europes economy is in the toilet.

Somebody better tell Europe. Wikipedia shows that the EU's GDP was on par with America's, with a 3.1% growth rate in 2006, inflation of 2%, and unemployment of 7.5%. Those are hardly numbers for an economy "in the toilet."

OCA
08-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Bullshit. You live within your means and you do not buy a house you cant afford. OMG, you are sounding more and more like a liberal OCA

The mortgage companies took advantage of low rates and loose credit restrictions to give people loans who had no business getting one, that much is already common knowledge in today's business world, not even argueable, as a result foreclosures are at record highs.

Not sure why you are arguing this, and the live within your means shit is great except when you are in your 40's and you've rented all your life and then........WHAM! the banks are crawling all over you to give you a loan.......an adjustable rate loan............not telling you that in a couple years your percentage rate and monthly payment is going to go through the fucking roof.

This exact scenario happened to a lady down the street from me, a single mother....good looking gal..................there is a sign on the front door saying "owned by the bank"............along with a big ass masterlock.

Guernicaa
08-11-2007, 03:49 PM
I have said this before, and I will say it again.
As much as I may not agree with people like OCA or any of you else on various issues, I believe that we can find common ground on one topic:
Red is a fucking idiot
He is worthless to this board, and does nothing but spout out grammatically terrible bull shit. Besides not knowing how to use facts for ANYTHING, he can't even make a coherent sentence.

So, I think it's time that we get everyone to call for his banning or we do a board-wide ignore of him.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 03:49 PM
How many houses do you own RSR?

How do you think this subprime market started?

How do you think this subprime lending has effected our economy for the last 5 years are so?

Lets see how well you do at actually answering some real questions?

No, I do not own a home

The subprime allowed people with bad work histories, and poor credit scores to own a home

The subprimes are a very SMALL fraction of the total number of hoe mortgages

red states rule
08-11-2007, 03:51 PM
The mortgage companies took advantage of low rates and loose credit restrictions to give people loans who had no business getting one, that much is already common knowledge in today's business world, not even argueable, as a result foreclosures are at record highs.

Not sure why you are arguing this, and the live within your means shit is great except when you are in your 40's and you've rented all your life and then........WHAM! the banks are crawling all over you to give you a loan.......an adjustable rate loan............not telling you that in a couple years your percentage rate and monthly payment is going to go through the fucking roof.

This exact scenario happened to a lady down the street from me, a single mother....good looking gal..................there is a sign on the front door saying "owned by the bank"............along with a big ass masterlock.

Did someone hold a gun to their head and foce them to sgn the contracts? Like the credit card companies, people are blaming the mortgage companies for people taing loans they could not afford

It seems it is never the buyers fault, but the credit companies fault

red states rule
08-11-2007, 03:52 PM
As much as I may not agree with people like OCA or any of you else on various issues, I believe that we can find common ground on one topic:
Red is a fucking idiot
He is worthless to this board, and does nothing but spout out grammatically terrible bull shit. Besides not knowing how to use facts for ANYTHING, he can't even make a coherent sentence.

So, I think it's time that we get everyone to call for his banning or we do a board-wide ignore of him.

Then ignore the posts - or would you rather whine and moan like libs do about everything else in life?

red states rule
08-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Red is a fucking idiot

If you have a vote and lose - will you demand a recount and bitch the election was stolen?

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:03 PM
It seems it is never the buyers fault, but the credit companies fault

It is. Without credit you are nothing in America and the credit card, mortgage etc. etc. companies know this so they give out credit to anyone with a heartbeat knowing that 1. they need the credit badly and 2. they will never be able to pay it and they will gather in thousands in late fees, interest etc. etc...............its all a big fucking scam to fuck the public up tha ass and you Red lap it up like the dog in the Chuckwagon commercial.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:04 PM
It is. Without credit you are nothing in America and the credit card, mortgage etc. etc. companies know this so they give out credit to anyone with a heartbeat knowing that 1. they need the credit badly and 2. they will never be able to pay it and they will gather in thousands in late fees, interest etc. etc...............its all a big fucking scam to fuck the public up tha ass and you Red lap it up like the dog in the Chuckwagon commercial.

I work in the mortgage industry and I know for a fact alot of the problems have nothing to do with the loan or the H/O's

Alot of the problems come from the increasing taxes and ins - which is not the fault of the evil mortgage companies

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:06 PM
If you have a vote and lose - will you demand a recount and bitch the election was stolen?

Red.........i'd bet my life he wouldn't lose that vote. NM and your names are mud on the board right now.

I'm catching shit for being the one who originally linked you to the board.

BTW you were here, then left but was still posting at USMB like crazy and now you are back and spamming here but not really at USMB.........what gives?

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:07 PM
I work in the mortgage industry and I know for a fact alot of the problems have nothing to do with the loan or the H/O's

Alot of the problems come from the increasing taxes and ins - which is not the fault of the evil mortgage companies

Horseshit, what does the word ARM mean to you?

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Red.........i'd bet my life he wouldn't lose that vote. NM and your names are mud on the board right now.

I'm catching shit for being the one who originally linked you to the board.

BTW you were here, then left but was still posting at USMB like crazy and now you are back and spamming here but not really at USMB.........what gives?

Think I care? It seems you people who love to post on these boards talk a good game at free speech - until someone posts something you don't like

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Horseshit, what does the word ARM mean to you?

ARMS have nice intro rates - but they can refi at any time

Do you work in the mortgage industry and do you know how escrow accts work? They are one of the top reasons why people fall behind on their payments. Your payments can shoot up by hundreds of dollars per month bue to changes in taxes and ins

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Think I care? It seems you people who love to post on these boards talk a good game at free speech - until someone posts something you don't like

I guess a 1000+ posts in one week qualifies you as one of these people who "love to post on these boards"?

Lol, its not about what we like its about parroting talk radio, that is all you do.

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:18 PM
ARMS have nice intro rates - but they can refi at any time

Do you work in the mortgage industry and do you know how escrow accts work? They are one of the top reasons why people fall behind on their payments. Your payments can shoot up by hundreds of dollars per month bue to changes in taxes and ins

Horseshit, my insurance and taxes went up and i'm just fine, it is the adjusted ARM rate foisted upon people by the mortgage companies that are to blame. Its sold as this great deal then...............two years later your mortgage increases 50 percent.

Mortgage companies feasted upon lower middle class like vultures in the early 2000's.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:18 PM
I guess a 1000+ posts in one week qualifies you as one of these people who "love to post on these boards"?

Lol, its not about what we like its about parroting talk radio, that is all you do.

and have I called for anyone to be banned because I disagree with them?

Hey, if you don't like what I post - ignore them

It seems the ones who bitch the most about people posting "to much" are the ones who respond to their posts

:lol:

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:19 PM
and have I called for anyone to be banned because I disagree with them?

Hey, if you don't like what I post - ignore them

It seems the ones who bitch the most about people posting "to much" are the ones who respond to their posts

:lol:

I attack evil wherever I find it.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Horseshit, my insurance and taxes went up and i'm just fine, it is the adjusted ARM rate foisted upon people by the mortgage companies that are to blame. Its sold as this great deal then...............two years later your mortgage increases 50 percent.

Mortgage companies feasted upon lower middle class like vultures in the early 2000's.

I did not know your expert knowledge went into the mortgage industry. I only talk with H/O's 40 hrs a week - and deal with their escrow accts

As usual you do not have a clue to what is happening nationwide. I know for a fact how huge the changes can be on peioples monthly payment (and so does BSR)

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I attack evil wherever I find it.

Then you must be on suicide watch then

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:28 PM
I did not know your expert knowledge went into the mortgage industry. I only talk with H/O's 40 hrs a week - and deal with their escrow accts

As usual you do not have a clue to what is happening nationwide. I know for a fact how huge the changes can be on peioples monthly payment (and so does BSR)

Just the fact that I own a house and you don't makes me more of an expert. Going for coffee and doughnuts and filing papers does not make one an expert.

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Then you must be on suicide watch then

If I had a quarter for everytime you've used that line the last couple weeks i'd have about 4.75 right now.

Hows about some originality?

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Just the fact that I own a house and you don't makes me more of an expert. Going for coffee and doughnuts and filing papers does not make one an expert.

Look son. I talk to about 100 people a week and most of the calls are about their escrow, taxes, and h/o ins

You do not have a clue as to what you are ranting about

You could not explain am escrow statement if your life depended on it

Just because you can tell time does not mean you can repair a watch

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Look son. I talk to about 100 people a week and most of the calls are about their escrow, taxes, and h/o ins

You do not have a clue as to what you are ranting about

You could not explain am escrow statement if your life depended on it

Just because you can tell time does not mean you can repair a watch

Son? ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Turn off "The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody", its frying your brain.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Son? ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Turn off "The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody", its frying your brain.

Ok - so you admit you can't explain an escrow statement

I did not think so

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Ok - so you admit you can't explain an escrow statement

I did not think so

All I know is my shit gets paid and......................oh wait, you don't own a home................loser.

I don't believe you are employed by a mortgage or any other company because nobody would allow you to be viewing and posting on a message board from work for the better part of everyday.

It really is transparent this game you play.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:49 PM
All I know is my shit gets paid and......................oh wait, you don't own a home................loser.

I don't believe you are employed by a mortgage or any other company because nobody would allow you to be viewing and posting on a message board from work for the better part of everyday.

It really is transparent this game you play.

I work for the #1 servicer of mortgages and you were going to post my log in times - that will show I am not on the board during the day

You have no idea what you are talking about - I do. If you have an escrow acct you are like alot of people - you will call your mortage company to find out why your monthly payment is going up

Hell, I probably did explain your acct to you when you called after you got your last statement

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:54 PM
I work for the #1 servicer of mortgages and you were going to post my log in times - that will show I am not on the board during the day

You have no idea what you are talking about - I do. If you have an escrow acct you are like alot of people - you will call your mortage company to find out why your monthly payment is going up

Hell, I probably did explain your acct to you when you called after you got your last statement

No you don't, you don't work.

My monthly didn't go up, mine is a fixed rate slick(let me know if you want me to explain what a fixed rate is to you)

Are you seriously going to deny you are on all day long? Oh and only Jimmy can get the actual login times to me, ain't seen him today.

BTW, invisible mode is for pussies, lets me know you are scared.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:56 PM
No you don't, you don't work.

My monthly didn't go up, mine is a fixed rate slick(let me know if you want me to explain what a fixed rate is to you)

Are you seriously going to deny you are on all day long? Oh and only Jimmy can get the actual login times to me, ain't seen him today.

BTW, invisible mode is for pussies, lets me know you are scared.

If you have an escrow acct - your payment will change. it can go up or it can go down. Your P&I payment is seperate from what you pay for taxes and insurance

You are so full of shit OCA - it is a shame to see how low you have sunk

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:57 PM
If you have an escrow acct - your payment will change. it can go up or it can go down. Your P&I payment is seperate from what you pay for taxes and insurance

You are so full of shit OCA - it is a shame to see how low you have sunk

Nah, its a shame to see you denying what we all know...........you are here 24/7.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Nah, its a shame to see you denying what we all know...........you are here 24/7.

Yes, you are a lying sack of shit when you are backed into a corner

You have sunk so low you are not the bottom of the barrel - you crawled under it

OCA
08-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Yes, you are a lying sack of shit when you are backed into a corner

You have sunk so low you are not the bottom of the barrel - you crawled under it

I never get backed into a corner............coffee and doughnuts boy.

Denying what everyone knows to be 100% true and verifiable makes you the lying sack of shit, no?

red states rule
08-11-2007, 05:03 PM
I never get backed into a corner............coffee and doughnuts boy.

Denying what everyone knows to be 100% true and verifiable makes you the lying sack of shit, no?

Well hot shot, when my log in times are posted - I hope you enjoy your big well done shit burger. Enjoy every bite

BTW - do you know what your escrow account balance is? Or do you even know if you have an excrow acconut?

OCA
08-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Well hot shot, when my log in times are posted - I hope you enjoy your big well done shit burger. Enjoy every bite

BTW - do you know what your escrow account balance is? Or do you even know if you have an excrow acconut?

Nope, don't care, my personal accountant takes care of shit like that. You can afford things like personal accountants when you work.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Nope, don't care, my personal accountant takes care of shit like that. You can afford things like personal accountants when you work.

Well thank you for admitting you do not know what the hell you are talking about

Bellowing out shit just to attack others who disagree with you

red states rule
08-11-2007, 05:23 PM

Here OCA - a learning material for you

Will Main Street Bail Out Wall Street?
By Lawrence Kudlow

The Wall Street brainiacs are panicked about sub-prime mortgages and the current stock market correction. But Main Street investors -- with their plentiful incomes and longer-term stock market horizons -- may ultimately bail them out.

Main Street rescuing Wall Street? It's a compelling thought -- not only for the stock market, but the economy at large.

While Wall Street was busy conjuring up high-yielding bond packages that were heavily invested in unsustainable sub-prime mortgages -- and distributing these collateralized debt obligations to big institutional investors around the world -- Main Street was focused on the real economics of our nation. To this day, the American labor force is going to work, running the millions of small owner-operated companies that provide the wellspring of our prosperity. And Main Street is benefiting from an unprecedented global boom that is stocking our stores with affordable goods and creating plentiful new jobs as U.S. firms service the rise of new export markets.

With a record 146 million men and women working, and the unemployment rate at a historically low 4.6 percent, the American labor force has increased its after-tax real income by a whopping $257 billion. Nominal wages for non-supervisory workers alone have sprouted by $296 billion over the past year, according to Wall Street economist David Malpass. Average compensation per hour has grown 5.2 percent.

According to economist Joe LaVorgna, these high-income trends continue right to the present day. His tracking of employee tax withholding receipts collected daily by the U.S. Treasury shows 6 to 7 percent gains through early August.

All of this suggests that when adjustable rate mortgages are reset in the coming months and years, our large working population has the resources to handle it.

The pattern is the same for American business. After-tax corporate profits have grown $578 billion to $1.1 trillion over the past five years, which is why jobs, the economy, and the stock market have performed so well. Very simply, profitable businesses are creating the jobs that are providing the incomes for families to spend. It's an enduring story: Second-quarter profits for S&P 500 companies increased more than twice what Wall Street expected.

Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve reports that businesses don't even need new loans. Corporate cash flow is so strong that firms are generating $987 billion in funds internally, which is actually more than the $973 billion they are investing in capital goods for new plants, equipment, and office buildings.

Bottom line: While the sub-prime mortgage virus has temporarily infected banks, hedge funds, insurance companies, and other institutions, most of Middle America is doing just fine, thank you very much.

Sheila Bair, the very smart chair of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, told me in an interview that 85 percent of the outstanding sub-prime mortgages at her member banks are being serviced on time. She also reports that the banking system is highly profitable and that capital adequacy is oversubscribed. Others report that less than 1 percent of the entire mortgage total in this country is in default, a minuscule amount.

The biggest problem in the stock market is that the sub-prime virus has caused a temporary credit and trading freeze. Markets have already devalued mortgage bond prices, but the banks are loath to acknowledge price drops that would translate into sizable third-quarter profit losses. This is silly and shortsighted. Countrywide, for example, the nation's largest mortgage lender, has seen its stock drop by 40 percent; Bear Stearns has fallen 35 percent.

The sooner financial companies liquidate their losses, the faster markets will return to normalcy. The system is deleveraging, which in the long-term is a very healthy correction. Leveraged corporate loans are actually starting to trade-up once again, undoubtedly reflecting the money-good profits behind them.

Federal Reserve officials believe we have a temporary liquidity issue, not a solvency crisis. So, at the prevailing interest-rate target, the Fed and other central banks are prudently injecting $131 billion of new cash to "facilitate the orderly functioning" of markets. Fed chairman Ben Bernanke has the story right.

And so does President Bush, who is arguing against government bailouts, which would wind up rewarding banks, hedge funds, and unscrupulous lenders for their poor judgment. (Do U.S. taxpayers really want to finance France's BNP Paribas?) Market forces will see us through this correction. Mr. Bush is also on the money with his opposition to any and all tax increases, which would damage the work and business incentives that have been such a success in Middle America.

Nobody likes stiff stock market corrections. But if folks step back a bit they'll see the many positives -- the jobs, the incomes, and the profits -- that will carry us through this difficult period.

They'll see Main Street -- working and prospering.

Lawrence Kudlow is a former Reagan economic advisor, a syndicated columnist, and the host of CNBC's Kudlow & Company. Visit his blog, Kudlow's Money Politics.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/08/will_main_street_bail_out_wall.html

Said1
08-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Once again you do not have a clue as to what you are ranting about. All wages are up, and everyone is making money.

Libs are stuck on wealth envy. If ruined France and put their economy in the toilet

Here's something for you to google "weak dollar". Pls, for the love of God, do some research. PLEASE.

Said1
08-11-2007, 06:10 PM
I want to rally 100,000 signers before the SPP meetings this month and have them on hand in Canada as part of a building citizen protest against such efforts.

Sorry Pale, that will never happen up here. Too offensive.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Here's something for you to google "weak dollar". Pls, for the love of God, do some research. PLEASE.

France is moving away fromt he old liberal way of doing things. They just went conservative in their last election

5stringJeff
08-11-2007, 06:19 PM
France is moving away fromt he old liberal way of doing things. They just went conservative in their last election

That has nothing to do with the strength of the dollar.

Said1
08-11-2007, 06:20 PM

So.

And why don't you tell me what that has to do with the price of tea in China, oh economics whiz?

red states rule
08-11-2007, 06:26 PM
So.

And why don't you tell me what that has to do with the price of tea in China, oh economics whiz?

From where I am, the US economy is doing very well. Most economic indicators are moving in the right direction

Yet, there are some who even think the US economy is in a recession

Said1
08-11-2007, 06:29 PM
From where I am, the US economy is doing very well. Most economic indicators are moving in the right direction

Yet, there are some who even think the US economy is in a recession

That didn't answer my question.

Did you research weak dollar?

Oh, and I didn't say anything about a bad economy, but you should know what happens when a once very strong dollar becomes weak if you're going to pretend you know about economics and stuff.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 06:31 PM
That didn't answer my question.

Did you research weak dollar?

Oh, and I didn't say anything about a bad economy, but you should know what happens when a once very strong dollar becomes weak if you're going to pretend you know about economics and stuff.

Yes, for years I have ben hearing about the effects of a weka dollar would bring down our economy

As I said, for years I have been hearing about it

Said1
08-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Yes, for years I have ben hearing about the effects of a weka dollar would bring down our economy

As I said, for years I have been hearing about it

Ok. And how is that detrimental to your economy?

red states rule
08-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Ok. And how is that detrimental to your economy?

My economy, and the US economy is doing fine. Much to the dismay of the liberal media and the Bush haters

Said1
08-11-2007, 06:36 PM
My economy, and the US economy is doing fine. Much to the dismay of the liberal media and the Bush haters

Poor predictable Red. Too hard headed to do the smallest amount of reserach.

Our dollar is almost worth a dollar. Woot. Woot. :cheers2:

And why are you on Invisible, when it's obvious you are here?

5stringJeff
08-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Our dollar is almost worth a dollar. Woot. Woot. :cheers2:

Yeah, but ours is made of paper, so it's better! :p

Said1
08-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah, but ours is made of paper, so it's better! :p

Biteth moi.

It's very exciting for us. You have to remember, it wasn't that long ago that our dollar was at 0 .65 against yours. This is a BIG deal.

82Marine89
08-11-2007, 07:24 PM

I don;t know - it sounds to crazy to be true. I am trying to find other sources - if it is true the nation wil explode

I don't know if it was already posted, but here is the governments own website (http://www.spp.gov/).

How does the Kool-Aid taste now?

bluestatesrule
08-11-2007, 07:39 PM
We have had help along the way...we would not even be around as a nation if France had not intervened on our behalf in the Revolutionary War.

Gunny
08-11-2007, 07:51 PM
I attack stupid wherever I find it.

Fixed that for ya, OCA.:laugh2:

Gunny
08-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Biteth moi.

It's very exciting for us. You have to remember, it wasn't that long ago that our dollar was at 0 .65 against yours. This is a BIG deal.

Hey! Said speaks Francois!:laugh2:

Gunny
08-11-2007, 08:04 PM
We have had help along the way...we would not even be around as a nation if France had not intervened on our behalf in the Revolutionary War.

And France wouldn't exist twice over if we hadn't taken their country back from the Germans twice.

Yurt
08-11-2007, 08:11 PM
And France wouldn't exist twice over if we hadn't taken their country back from the Germans twice.

French soldier in training:

http://www.deadbodiesinc.com/photos/france_surrender.gif

manu1959
08-11-2007, 08:22 PM

ah the french.....joining americans just in time to win....

France's wartime history....

* Gallic Wars - Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years
of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian.

* Hundred Years War - Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who
inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are
victorious only when not led by a Frenchman."

* Italian Wars - Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever
lose two wars when fighting Italians.

* Wars of Religion - France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

* Thirty Years War - France is technically not a participant, but manages to
get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other
participants started ignoring her.

* War of Devolution - Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as
chapeaux.

* The Dutch War - Tied

* War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War Lost,
but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the
world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

* War of the Spanish Succession - Lost. The War also gave the French their
first taste of a Marlboro , which they have loved ever since.

* American Revolution - In a move that will become quite familiar to future
Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far
more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the
Second Rule of French Warfare; " France only wins when America does most of
the fighting."

* French Revolution - Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was
also French.

* The Napoleonic Wars - Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First
Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a
British footwear designer.

* The Franco-Prussian War - Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk
Frat boy to France 's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

* World War I - Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the
United States . Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not
only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly,
widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in
the French bloodline.

* World War II - Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and
Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

* War in Indochina - Lost. French forces plead sickness, take to bed with
the Dien Bien Flu

* Algerian Rebellion - Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army
by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule
of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical
to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch,
Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

* War on Terrorism - France , keeping in mind its recent history,
surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to
Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

Thus, the question for any country silly enough to count on the French
should not be "Can we count on the French?", but rather "How long until
France collapses?"

82Marine89
08-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Go to Google.com and type in "french military victories"and hit the button "I'm Feeling Lucky".

red states rule
08-12-2007, 05:16 AM

and we more then paid them back on June 6, 1944 when the US led the charge to save their asses from Hitler

BTW, France may have seen the error in their ways by tossing out the liberal USA hating nuts, and voting, gasp, conservative

5stringJeff
08-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Biteth moi.

I know it. I actually was thinking about taking the family to Canada sometime... but it's getting too expensive now. :(

Kathianne
08-12-2007, 12:08 PM

That's always been debatable, yet for sure they helped put a quicker end to a very long war. Most definetly they deserved our thanks. One must remember though, they didn't enter that war, til the tide had already turned in favor of the colonies.
The US did not get 'involved' in WWI or II regarding saving Europe from Germany, until it was obvious that Germany was winning, not losing.

5stringJeff
08-12-2007, 12:20 PM
That's always been debatable, yet for sure they helped put a quicker end to a very long war. Most definetly they deserved our thanks. One must remember though, they didn't enter that war, til the tide had already turned in favor of the colonies.
The US did not get 'involved' in WWI or II regarding saving Europe from Germany, until it was obvious that Germany was winning, not losing.

I'll only take issue with you regarding WWII. After Pearl Harbor, FDR agreed with Churchill to follow a "Europe First" strategy. However, in 1942, the Germans were marching on Moscow, Leningrad, and Stalingrad, and it was in no way certain that they were going to lose the war.

Kathianne
08-12-2007, 12:36 PM
I'll only take issue with you regarding WWII. After Pearl Harbor, FDR agreed with Churchill to follow a "Europe First" strategy. However, in 1942, the Germans were marching on Moscow, Leningrad, and Stalingrad, and it was in no way certain that they were going to lose the war.

That was my point, Jeff. To all that watched, Germany was winning, the US still agreed to Europe first, not to make a 'gain,' rather to stop the fall. France sided with US in Revolutionary War, after the 'winability' factor was proved.

My position doesn't negate that FDR was going along with GB, AFTER he did what machinations he could to ensure that their Empire would be gone after the war.

5stringJeff
08-12-2007, 03:35 PM
That was my point, Jeff. To all that watched, Germany was winning, the US still agreed to Europe first, not to make a 'gain,' rather to stop the fall. France sided with US in Revolutionary War, after the 'winability' factor was proved.

My position doesn't negate that FDR was going along with GB, AFTER he did what machinations he could to ensure that their Empire would be gone after the war.

Gotcha. :)