PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Makes Students Remove Trump Apparel, Says It’s ‘Neo-Nazi’ Slogan

jimnyc
09-03-2017, 10:42 AM
And neither was a "neo-nazi" slogan, they were both just Trump supporting apparel. The woman apparently doesn't even know what a swastika is. And just plain old "MAGA" crap gets you tossed from her class as well. Then she said it 'resembled' it. :rolleyes:

We've seen a lot of shirts/hats and other things being enforced/tossed in the past decade. I also recall things with the American flag were offensive, but the Mexican flag is aok. Not surprising that Trump stuff would get ya tossed, and likely even listed as "hate".

If me, I would have called it a free pass for that class and went to the lunchroom!

---

Teacher Makes Students Remove Trump Apparel, Says It’s ‘Neo-Nazi’ Slogan

A teacher was caught on video telling students to remove their pro-Trump shirts because they’re basically swastikas and Neo-nazi slogans, according to Turning Point USA Saturday.

The video, exclusively obtained by TPUSA, shows a high school teacher at River Ridge High School in Woodstock, Ga., telling her students, “You cannot wear a swastika to school … you cannot wear ‘Make America Great Again’ like that.”

“Please go, at least for this class,” the teacher added. “I don’t care what you do in other classes.”

“Wait so both of them have to like flip their shirts inside out because it says Trump on the top?,” a person in class asked the teacher in the video, which was reportedly recorded Thursday.

“Because it says ‘Make America Great Again'” the teacher replied. “The Neo-Nazis … I’m not saying about Trump, but the slogan,” resembles the white-supremacist Nazi group, the teacher said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/02/watch-teacher-makes-students-remove-trump-apparel-says-its-neo-nazi-slogan-video/

jimnyc
09-03-2017, 04:39 PM
The teacher has been asked to apologize. I'm sure her hatred fully meant it too! :rolleyes:

---

A Georgia high school was forced to apologize to two students who wore “Make America Great Again” t-shirts to class. At River Ridge High School, located in Cherokee County, a teacher is caught on camera, telling two students to remove their pro-Trump gear while comparing it to the Nazi swastika.

“Just like you can’t wear a Swastika to school, you cannot use a slogan [Make America Great Again] like that,” she said on a video by Turning Points USA.

“Please go at least for this class. I don’t care what you do in other classes,” she added.

One student is heard questioning the teacher, asking if the only reason they had to remove or wear the shirts inside out is because it had “Trump” on it.

“Because it says ‘Make America Great Again,’ replied the teacher. “The neo-Nazis, I’m not saying about Trump, but the slogan.”

Yes, known Nazis such as Ronald Reagan and William Jefferson Clinton used the slogan.

The school issued the following statement (via WSB-TV):

"Her actions were wrong as the 'Make America Great Again' shirts worn by the students are not a violation of our School District dress code," a statement from the Cherokee County School District read.

The school district told Channel 2 Action News the teacher "additionally, and inappropriately, shared her personal opinion about the campaign slogan during class."

Chief communications officer Barbara P. Jacoby said the school's principal met with and apologized to the students who were the class, in addition to their families.

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/09/03/insane-teacher-tells-students-to-remove-make-america-great-again-tshirts-compares-it-to-the-swastika-n2376864

Black Diamond
09-03-2017, 04:43 PM
I don't understand these "formal" apologies. They are all bullshit.

aboutime
09-03-2017, 04:59 PM
I don't understand these "formal" apologies. They are all bullshit.

Black Diamond. Those apologies (lies) are just what the DNC, and BLM members ordered. They hide behind the 1st amendment, say really dumb, ignorant, hateful things, then...according to the DNC Talking Points manual, also used by other Hate America groups...they PRETEND to apologize while Crossing their fingers behind their back, winking, and rolling their eyes.

Their real problem is. They actually believe WE will believe them. And they cry, whine, and run for a safe space when WE CALL THEM OUT!
Just watch 'pete' and others here. They do the same thing...like clockwork.

Kathianne
09-03-2017, 09:12 PM
I knew she was in trouble when she said, 'at least in my class...'

Dress code is not a one class deal. The school's apology may fend off a lawsuit, but the teacher is going to be punished in one form or another. There are so many inappropriate ways, within the rules, for teachers to express their opinions. That she went to the lengths to curtail the students' rights, not ok.

Black Diamond
09-03-2017, 09:42 PM
I am all about school uniforms.