PDA

View Full Version : How to kill my computer!

emmett
08-10-2007, 12:37 AM
I have reached wit's end. My computer is so tired and lame I feel the only humane thing to do is put it out of it's misery. My dillema is the method to use. Should I shoot it, or just beat the hell out of it with an Adirondack 32 oz Alex Rodriquez baseball bat. I could poisen it with Ethylene Glycol like that lady did her two husbands in Georgia.

I want to do the right thing. Any suggestions?

Mr. P
08-10-2007, 07:05 AM
I have reached wit's end. My computer is so tired and lame I feel the only humane thing to do is put it out of it's misery. My dillema is the method to use. Should I shoot it, or just beat the hell out of it with an Adirondack 32 oz Alex Rodriquez baseball bat. I could poisen it with Ethylene Glycol like that lady did her two husbands in Georgia.

Let it play on the net and download stuff from seedy sites without an anti-virus turned on, open all junk e-mail too. That will allow your puter to catch a bug and essentially commit suicide. You'll be in the clear. Then again you may be charged with assisting in a suicide. :laugh2:

diuretic
08-10-2007, 07:07 AM
What are the specs?

I have resurrected an old computer but I don't use Windows on it, I use Linux.

No, I'm not el geeko, Linux is hugely more user-friendly these days. I'm using Ubuntu and I won't go back to Windows because even a low-end computer ticks along nicely with Ubuntu.

Gunny
08-11-2007, 09:19 AM

Give it to my wife. NOTHING can kill a computer quicker and more efficiently.:laugh2:

emmett
08-16-2007, 12:03 AM
Give it to my wife. NOTHING can kill a computer quicker and more efficiently.:laugh2:

Be looking for the FedEx dude down there in Austin. I got me a new computer Gunster, this dude is fast! My new G-3 phone card allows me almost the speed of DSL. My son set it up. It's grrrrreat! Logs in from anywhere. I am one happy camper right now pal!

-Cp
08-16-2007, 01:14 AM

Whichever method you use, please film it and slap it up on youtube :)

jafar00
09-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Google for the instructions on mixing up a batch of Thermite and time how long it takes to disintegrate. :D

jimnyc
09-04-2007, 08:53 AM

Send it my way. My Chihuahua feels it's his responsibility to piss on any inanimate object that he should cross. Your problem will be solved by his filthy little habit, and you'll possibly be saving me a few household items in the process.

Either that, or just format it and install Windows 95 on it, it'll be dead by the end of the day. :)

Sock Puppet
09-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Whatever you do, don't follow in the footsteps of this poor feller...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/rsr.gif

jimnyc
09-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Whatever you do, don't follow in the footsteps of this poor feller...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/rsr.gif

Picture copying thief alert!

Still hilarious again though! :laugh2:

glockmail
09-04-2007, 09:30 AM

My personal computer guru rebuilds his 'puter from scratch every 6 months, loading from the original disks. The problem is Windows, a sponge for corruption, not the hardware.

BoogyMan
09-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Ubuntu man, just do it. You will never turn back once you have reached the pinacle of OS happiness.