PDA

View Full Version : Black Parents Sue School, Claim Bullies Abuse Daughter for 'Acting White'

jimnyc
09-07-2017, 02:08 PM
That's a rather interesting lawsuit. I'm not sure if this is as much about "race" as much as it is "bullying". It's kinda shitty if the press would be making this about race if it's not.

It sounds like a case of bullying. And they claim that the school was well aware. I can only go by what I recall in HS, and that's that teachers can't be everywhere. In between classes is like running through a 4 minute zoo environment to get to the next class.

I support the parents. I don't like bullies and it would be horrifying to know someone was making my soon feel like such. I think I would include the parents, or at least go to them first, if they haven't. I think this is a parenting issue, or lack of one. If I found out the opposite, that my kid was bullying someone, he'd learn real fast that it won't be happening again AND WHY. The kids know easily how to get around any type of school lookouts, but they SHOULD be more concerned about an ass beating at home for acting like such.

---

Black Parents Sue School, Claim Bullies Abuse Daughter for 'Acting White'

A black family in South Carolina is suing their daughter's school for failing to protect her from racially motivated abuse at the hands of other students. However, both the abusers and the victim are the same race.

The high-achieving girl is black, and she is being abused by other black students because her success is apparently too "white."

From The College Fix: (https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36302/)

The parents of an academically stellar African-American student are suing a South Carolina school district alleging school officials did not prevent continued verbal and physical abuse of their daughter from … other black students.

Students at Richland School District One’s Hand Middle School “called (the girl) racial slurs like ‘Oreo,’ ‘white girl,’ ‘wannabe white girl’ … and generally maligned her for ‘acting white,’” the lawsuit says, according to The State.

Hand’s student body is approximately 50% black, but the girl was just one of a few African-American students in her advanced courses.

“During those years, she also was “repeatedly pushed, shoved and tripped in hallways and other locations around Hand Middle School … (and) suffered several notable physical assaults,” the lawsuit continues.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/06/black-parents-sue-school-claim-bullies-abuse-daughter-acting-white/

Gunny
09-07-2017, 02:13 PM
That's a rather interesting lawsuit. I'm not sure if this is as much about "race" as much as it is "bullying". It's kinda shitty if the press would be making this about race if it's not.

It sounds like a case of bullying. And they claim that the school was well aware. I can only go by what I recall in HS, and that's that teachers can't be everywhere. In between classes is like running through a 4 minute zoo environment to get to the next class.

I support the parents. I don't like bullies and it would be horrifying to know someone was making my soon feel like such. I think I would include the parents, or at least go to them first, if they haven't. I think this is a parenting issue, or lack of one. If I found out the opposite, that my kid was bullying someone, he'd learn real fast that it won't be happening again AND WHY. The kids know easily how to get around any type of school lookouts, but they SHOULD be more concerned about an ass beating at home for acting like such.

---

Black Parents Sue School, Claim Bullies Abuse Daughter for 'Acting White'

A black family in South Carolina is suing their daughter's school for failing to protect her from racially motivated abuse at the hands of other students. However, both the abusers and the victim are the same race.

The high-achieving girl is black, and she is being abused by other black students because her success is apparently too "white."

From The College Fix: (https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36302/)

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/06/black-parents-sue-school-claim-bullies-abuse-daughter-acting-white/So the question begs to be answered: Can white parents sue schools because their kids are are treated like they are "white"? Or religious? Patriotic? Poor? Unapologetic? Not black/Hispanic/Asian/Muslim/USA-hating, etc?

jimnyc
09-07-2017, 02:21 PM
So the question begs to be answered: Can white parents sue schools because their kids are are treated like they are "white"? Or religious? Patriotic? Poor? Unapologetic? Not black/Hispanic/Asian/Muslim/USA-hating, etc?

Of course not! But you know what? They shouldn't be able to.

There's a limit to what schools can do to protect the kids from bullying, short of keeping them from being in school physically. Kids, other kids in the school, and especially if they know they're onto something and are having fun with messing with someone - are some truly evil little bastards. And everyone expects the teachers and administration to be able to watch every kid in every class, and in hallways and in gym, in lunch... Sure, they have a level of responsibility, but the evil itself is the most responsible.

Gunny
09-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Of course not! But you know what? They shouldn't be able to.

There's a limit to what schools can do to protect the kids from bullying, short of keeping them from being in school physically. Kids, other kids in the school, and especially if they know they're onto something and are having fun with messing with someone - are some truly evil little bastards. And everyone expects the teachers and administration to be able to watch every kid in every class, and in hallways and in gym, in lunch... Sure, they have a level of responsibility, but the evil itself is the most responsible.I say allow it. Give these poor blacks with the Uncle Tom kid some money.

BECAUSE ... from where I sit, there a LOT more whites and Hispanics and Asians acting black than the other way around. This could work out ....:)