PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thursday Night Football is here!

jimnyc
09-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Hate them or love them, the NFL is back in business tonight!! I know my ass will be firmly planted in my recliner, until I fall asleep from the inevitable and boring thrashing.

I would imagine now that New England has lost Edelman for the year and the naysayers have come out, Belichick and Brady of course always have a plan in place.

First game of the year. Patriots beat the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of about 48-6

:gs:

And anyone not liking my Steelers this year? :finger4:

It's game on again bitches!!

https://i.imgur.com/7jig65G.gif https://i.imgur.com/tD0k67Q.png

gabosaurus
09-07-2017, 09:41 PM
I have no choice but to like the Steelers. I have an extremely large friend who would endanger my well being if I didn't.

Doesn't mean I am going to watch a meaningless football game while the Dodgers are on. :cool:

Abbey Marie
09-08-2017, 12:27 AM
Man o man! I drafted Kareem Hunt on instinct for my fantasy team, and he scored 42 points tonight!

I'm a happy girl.

:dance:

Gunny
09-08-2017, 12:12 PM
I have no choice but to like the Steelers. I have an extremely large friend who would endanger my well being if I didn't.

Doesn't mean I am going to watch a meaningless football game while the Dodgers are on. :cool:What a fate worse than death. Watching the Cheatriots or the Dodgers. Only thing they've been "dodging" is that pennant.

The Steelers at least have a title THIS century:poke:.

jimnyc
09-08-2017, 12:18 PM
What a fate worse than death. Watching the Cheatriots or the Dodgers. Only thing they've been "dodging" is that pennant.

The Steelers at least have a title THIS century:poke:.

And she jinxed my Dodgers and Clayton Kershaw. He was 16-2 and lost last night, likely because of Gabs.

But the better part was falling asleep by halftime, then waking this morning and seeing that the Patriots got their asses kicked, and that Brady looked like crap apparently!

Believe it or not there was a lot of talk about an undefeated season from them. So much for that!

Gunny
09-08-2017, 12:24 PM
And she jinxed my Dodgers and Clayton Kershaw. He was 16-2 and lost last night, likely because of Gabs.

But the better part was falling asleep by halftime, then waking this morning and seeing that the Patriots got their asses kicked, and that Brady looked like crap apparently!

Believe it or not there was a lot of talk about an undefeated season from them. So much for that!The Cheatriots lost because *I* went to sleep. Never fails. If I'd stayed up and wanted them to lose, they'd have won 52-0 :laugh: