PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Decision From DOJ

Kathianne
09-08-2017, 04:18 PM
More draining of the swamp?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4866550/Trump-DOJ-declines-charge-key-figure-IRS-scandal.html

Trump's Justice Department WON'T charge IRS 'targeting' scandal villain Lois Lerner with a crime as top Republican calls it 'a terrible decision'

The Trump administration said Friday it won't charge a key IRS figure in the mistreatment of conservative political groups during the 2010 and 2012 elections.

In a letter to members of Congress, the Justice Department said that 'reopening the criminal investigation would not be appropriate based on the available evidence.'

Republican leaders on the House Ways and Means Committee had hoped the Justice Department would reopen its case against ex-IRS official Lois Lerner now that Republican Donald Trump is in the White House and Attorney General Jeff Sessions runs the department.

aboutime
09-08-2017, 06:37 PM
All of the people who broke the laws during the Obama administration KNEW, they would get off, and away with Everything. Which is why NOTHING has been done to Lerner, Holder, Lynch, Comey, and Clinton, with all of her cronies who got a FREE PASS as well.

There had to have been some DEALS made somewhere, and, as usual. WE THE PEOPLE will never get to learn WHO IS MAKING ALL THE BIG BUCKS to remain quiet?

Kathianne
09-08-2017, 06:45 PM
I thought with a "Conservative" president, Lerner and Lynch would at the very least be investigated. I thought that whole 'politicians' thing was one of the things that the draining of the swamp was about? :dunno:

aboutime
09-08-2017, 06:50 PM
I thought with a "Conservative" president, Lerner and Lynch would at the very least be investigated. I thought that whole 'politicians' thing was one of the things that the draining of the swamp was about? :dunno:

Didn't we all? Contrary to what the reports are Kathianne. I have a suspicion that this is all an END-RUN, around those people who THINK they are gonna get off without any DOJ attention.

Further. I suspect. Those people mentioned will DROP THEIR GUARD in some way, and open up a can of beans for the DOJ to work with...EVIDENCE and all.

Call me crazy, but after seeing how Trump, and Sessions work. I do believe this is all part of a plan to expose more evidence, as people drop their guard and WRITE THEIR BOOKS.

Kathianne
09-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Didn't we all? Contrary to what the reports are Kathianne. I have a suspicion that this is all an END-RUN, around those people who THINK they are gonna get off without any DOJ attention.

Further. I suspect. Those people mentioned will DROP THEIR GUARD in some way, and open up a can of beans for the DOJ to work with...EVIDENCE and all.

Call me crazy, but after seeing how Trump, and Sessions work. I do believe this is all part of a plan to expose more evidence, as people drop their guard and WRITE THEIR BOOKS.

Now it's clear, 7 dimensional chess. Thanks for explaining. :laugh: