https://i.imgur.com/pvG7Ier.jpg

Kathianne
09-12-2017, 09:59 AM
How's it feeling? Getting better?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Got the stitches out yesterday!

https://i.imgur.com/pvG7Ier.jpg

MAYBE THE NEXT TIME THAT YOUR WIFE TELLS YA--- TO SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN- YOU WILL PAY HEED.. :laugh: ;)

Joking aside, I was once very proud of my many scars.. in that my opponents felt the need to use weapons on me while I fought fair and bare handed... Iron bar on back of my head gave worst one and almost knocked me out.Had it knocked me out, that bastard would have ten beat me to death. Lucky that I have such a hard head and intense will to fight/survive. ..-- :laugh:

I've got three scars from surgeries-medical problems, and seven other scars from fights...

Proof that some young fools survive....--TYR

jimnyc
09-12-2017, 10:11 AM
How's it feeling? Getting better?

I guess overall the answer would have to be yes.

But I have limited mobility still. I can only open and close the arm about 90%, and pushing it any further both hurts and feels like there is a knot in there and I will snap my arm.

Something changed since the stitches came out yesterday though. Now if I clench my fist/arm/forearm even in the slightest, and then move my arm forward - oh boy, the pain comes on hard and it takes a minute or 2 for it to subside.

So now it's icing it as much as I can stand, and warm packs at times as well. Then rehab/exercise as it comes along.

What am I telling you for? You know the whole drill!

jimnyc
09-12-2017, 10:14 AM
MAYBE THE NEXT TIME THAT YOUR WIFE TELLS YA--- TO SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN- YOU WILL PAY HEED.. :laugh: ;)

Joking aside, I was once very proud of my many scars.. in that my opponents felt the need to use weapons on me while I fought fair and bare handed... Iron bar on back of my head gave worst one and almost knocked me out.Had it knocked me out, that bastard would have ten beat me to death. Lucky that I have such a hard head and intense will to fight/survive. ..-- :laugh:

I've got three scars from surgeries-medical problems, and seven other scars from fights...

Proof that some young fools survive....--TYR

I've got a scar on the very top of my forehead from many stitches, a huge scar on the back portion of my skull from banging my head and more stitches. A scar behind my ear from many stitches. 2 scars on my neck from surgery and now this one on my arm. None from fighting though. :(

Bastard went right through my tattoo though. Surprisingly, it doesn't look bad at all where he did so.

Kathianne
09-12-2017, 10:14 AM
I guess overall the answer would have to be yes.

But I have limited mobility still. I can only open and close the arm about 90%, and pushing it any further both hurts and feels like there is a knot in there and I will snap my arm.

Something changed since the stitches came out yesterday though. Now if I clench my fist/arm/forearm even in the slightest, and then move my arm forward - oh boy, the pain comes on hard and it takes a minute or 2 for it to subside.

So now it's icing it as much as I can stand, and warm packs at times as well. Then rehab/exercise as it comes along.

What am I telling you for? You know the whole drill!

90% sounds excellent! I wasn't able to start PT until after 6 weeks! Great for you!

jimnyc
09-12-2017, 10:15 AM
90% sounds excellent! I wasn't able to start PT until after 6 weeks! Great for you!

I'm not sure if it's normal after the tendon release surgery I had, or if I'm just a quick healer. :dunno:

Kathianne
09-12-2017, 10:17 AM
I'm not sure if it's normal after the tendon release surgery I had, or if I'm just a quick healer. :dunno:

Doesn't matter, it's a win!

Gunny
09-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Couldn't wait to see THAT. Goes with the brisket I WAS eating. Thanks for sharing, jackass. :slap: