PDA

View Full Version : Damn dog

jimnyc
09-12-2017, 01:00 PM
So I come home, I sit at my computer and all is fine. Then a few minutes goes by and I was starting to think, it's a little stinky in here. Then about 1/4 of a second later I thought "it REALLY stinks in here" and then about another second later I nearly tossed my coffee!

Damn dog went and shit on the floor. At least it was next to the garbage can, but still, that HAUNTS you and won't leave even after you clean it, flush it, scrub it, vacuum it & put out 3 different types of fresheners. :(

Old ridge Runner
09-12-2017, 05:36 PM
So I come home, I sit at my computer and all is fine. Then a few minutes goes by and I was starting to think, it's a little stinky in here. Then about 1/4 of a second later I thought "it REALLY stinks in here" and then about another second later I nearly tossed my coffee!

Damn dog went and shit on the floor. At least it was next to the garbage can, but still, that HAUNTS you and won't leave even after you clean it, flush it, scrub it, vacuum it & put out 3 different types of fresheners. :(

At least he didn't eat you shoes like my dog did to my grandson's boots because he didn't put the things out of the dog's reach. Teil you something else my dog used to do, he used to lick the inside of my slippers, do you know what it is like putting you feet inside a wet, soggy pair of slippers.

jimnyc
09-12-2017, 05:43 PM
At least he didn't eat you shoes like my dog did to my grandson's boots because he didn't put the things out of the dog's reach. Teil you something else my dog used to do, he used to lick the inside of my slippers, do you know what it is like putting you feet inside a wet, soggy pair of slippers.

I've had a few pairs of sneakers/shoes eaten over the years, but never lucky enough to having stepped in any mess afterwards!

Been awhile since I've seen your name around these parts. :beer: