PDA

View Full Version : NYC: Jewish mom, daughter beaten up at Queens subway station

Great warrior
09-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Drunken bigot attacks Jewish mom, daughter he mistook for Muslims at Queens subway station: 'Get out of my country' A 57-year-old Jewish woman and her daughter were beaten up at a Queens subway station by a drunk who mistook them for Muslims, police sources said Thursday.
"Get out of my country, you dirty Muslim!'' the 40-year-old suspect, Dimitrious Zias, allegedly ranted.
He repeatedly punched the mother in the face and body, and socked her daughter, 37, in the face, repeatedly pulling her hair, sources said.
The suspect was arrested at the scene and charged with assault as a hate crime.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/bigot-attacks-jewish-mom-daughter-mistook-muslims-nyc-article-1.3495756

Gunny
09-14-2017, 02:41 PM
Guess he needs to go find the Muslims and correct his error, huh?

jimnyc
09-14-2017, 02:44 PM
Assholes, and they'll get the lawful treatment they deserve.

Would have been cool if it were the animal type muslims though.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2017, 08:00 PM
Drunken bigot attacks Jewish mom, daughter he mistook for Muslims at Queens subway station: 'Get out of my country' A 57-year-old Jewish woman and her daughter were beaten up at a Queens subway station by a drunk who mistook them for Muslims, police sources said Thursday.
"Get out of my country, you dirty Muslim!'' the 40-year-old suspect, Dimitrious Zias, allegedly ranted.
He repeatedly punched the mother in the face and body, and socked her daughter, 37, in the face, repeatedly pulling her hair, sources said.
The suspect was arrested at the scene and charged with assault as a hate crime.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/bigot-attacks-jewish-mom-daughter-mistook-muslims-nyc-article-1.3495756

You post this as if you have such great concern for those JEWS-WHEN ACTUALLY IT SERVES YOUR PROPAGANDA PURPOSE..
To try to gain sympathy for muslims as if they are victims in this nation. Bullshit moron..
I BET YOU POST IT AT YOUR MUSLIM SITES AS SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT AND CHEER...
YOU FLY THAT FFING AVATAR HERE AND THEN EXPECT US NOT TO SEE YOU FOR WHAT YOU TRULY ARE==MAGGOT...--TYR

Drummond
09-15-2017, 09:55 AM
You post this as if you have such great concern for those JEWS-WHEN ACTUALLY IT SERVES YOUR PROPAGANDA PURPOSE..
To try to gain sympathy for muslims as if they are victims in this nation. Bullshit moron..
I BET YOU POST IT AT YOUR MUSLIM SITES AS SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT AND CHEER...
YOU FLY THAT FFING AVATAR HERE AND THEN EXPECT US NOT TO SEE YOU FOR WHAT YOU TRULY ARE==MAGGOT...--TYR

You have to wonder just how many terrorist atrocities it'll take, how many must die or suffer horrific maimings, before the merest inkling of a hint of the truth might just, conceivably, filter through !! :terror::terror::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Clue: someone trying to bomb you to promote their religious agenda, just MIGHT mean that something 'not particularly nice' is involved !!!

Gunny
09-15-2017, 02:55 PM
You have to wonder just how many terrorist atrocities it'll take, how many must die or suffer horrific maimings, before the merest inkling of a hint of the truth might just, conceivably, filter through !! :terror::terror::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Clue: someone trying to bomb you to promote their religious agenda, just MIGHT mean that something 'not particularly nice' is involved !!!Hell, I think the drunk-ass just passed the "Great Warrior's" sign-up test. Of course, he didn't murder the Jews, but then, their hands weren't tied behind their backs so it stands to reason.

Congrats, Great Warrior on replenishing your ranks. Gonna have to do better though. You're running out of bodies faster than that.